Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

woe is me baww thread.. depression anxiety and relationships

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:54 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

i was despined a 12 months ago but she was an ex almost 16 months ago, you can keep playing detective it isn't me, my £45 bill from the Indian restaurant today says me and my partner are very happy Thumbs Up

unless you are confusing the 3 years part with when we broke up then no, the 3 years is the time we spent together not the 5 of op

Are you sure? Laughing

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:01 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to annoy you so much bud, but I work on the no troll until proven to be a troll.

Maybe it's my simplistic mind, maybe it's benefit of the doubt, and maybe it's because I don't like all this troll bollocks, but do like a bit of honesty.

Then again maybe I'm the fucking joker according to your post?

I do agree that if OP is real, then yeah they have serious mental illness and issues that need professional help. Accept that BCF isn't that, but do struggle to differentiate between why it's OK to ask how to fix a car or repair a boiler or wire up a socket, but it's not ok.to ask relationship or wellbeing questions. Come on what's the cast iron rules here your laying out for us all to follow telepathically?

Oh and if OP is a mental, then I'm not condoning wrapping in cotton wool and being all soft as you put it. I could just as easily and happily said 'Haha you fucking nutter, now hurry up and throw yourself off a motorway bridge like the voices are telling you'.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:27 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Tracer1234 .... Hasn't posted since the 19th of October last year.

Tracer not posted since 19th October ...
Aldridge Prior arrived 19 October ...

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:34 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm down, Aldridge.
It's just the way BCF is.

We let complete wankers get away with absolute murder (almost literally Shifty ) and yet sometimes much more worthy noobs with interesting experience invariably end up being de-karma-ed so badly because they can't cope with the unique BCF attitude.

You'll get used to it.
Or not.

Cool Thumbs Up

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:52 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
It's kind of similar to man up [and don't] change it

OP is being advised to man up and therefore change things.

weasley
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:02 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm....

Either OP has studied the writing habits, language use and general characterisation of another user and mimicked it perfectly or..... no, sorry, I've lost where I was going with this.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:41 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Quote:
Tracer1234 .... Hasn't posted since the 19th of October last year.

Tracer not posted since 19th October ...
Aldridge Prior arrived 19 October ...

Aldridge Prior "The hopeless liar", just sayin'! Whistle

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:14 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know Tracer1234 on Facebook so we can prod him with a stick for abandoning us?
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:18 - 17 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
Suntan Sid wrote:

Aldridge Prior "The hopeless liar", just sayin'! Whistle

Sorry for the late response I was buying another Learjet and my model girlfriend has just had twins. Something to do with my sperm being more masculine than normal.

No, triplets it was. Thumbs Up

Was the third one black?

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:36 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do keep up, Sidney Rolling Eyes

I established that fact (albeit kept the information to myself) several weeks ago.

In fact, I thought Aldridge Prior might be a stately home I could visit and pick roses from the bushes, but (as you so latterly pointed out) - turns out to be nothing like that at all Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:23 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Do keep up, Sidney Rolling Eyes

I established that fact (albeit kept the information to myself) several weeks ago.

In fact, I thought Aldridge Prior might be a stately home I could visit and pick roses from the bushes, but (as you so latterly pointed out) - turns out to be nothing like that at all Laughing

Nope, Aldridge Priory is a dental practice in Walsall.

Yes, I googled it Embarassed

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord

PostPosted: 20:15 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Aldridge Priory is a dental practice in Walsall.

Having seen the average smile in Walsall, I can't help but think that they don't get much business.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:52 - 18 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

nowhere.elysium wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Aldridge Priory is a dental practice in Walsall.

Having seen the average smile in Walsall, I can't help but think that they don't get much business.

Maybe everyone had been there, and that's the improved smile?

almostthere
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:25 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

op must be a troll any sane person would let her go out on the lash and wait in for sloppy seconds Laughing

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 20:59 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you put yours where Bodyguard has had his?

almostthere
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:09 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bodyguards got a limp dick he wouldn't be able to get it up Very Happy

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:38 - 19 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you eat where Bodyguard has defecated?

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:52 - 20 Jan 2018    Post subject: Re: woe is me baww thread.. depression anxiety and relations Reply with quote

mentaldepressive wrote:
Long time member here..
inb4 ban for second account, ive had anxiety and depression for quite some years but this past few months the anxiety has destroyed my relationship.

I had a very bad time with my ex partner of 5 years, she was violent and cheated on me, made me feel worthless and beat me down, i was forever thinking she did not love me and she was with other men constantly.

fast forward a year and a bit into a new relationship, mistakes where made at the start with her kissing another guy when drinking within the first few weeks but we had a major fight just before and werent exactly stable, we got much better but since my bad time with my last ex i get lonely a lot so i got quite clingy with her, she wanted to go out drinking now and then which obviously for me meant i wouldnt see her, i got better at dealing with it but we seem to argue quite a bit over pathetic things now to the point shes told me its over multiple times, we always end up sorting it out but the past week we have argued 4 times over stupid things because i get anxious that she doesnt love me and she is going to find someone else so i shower her with as much as i can to try keep her happy so she doesnt but then i get exhausted and tempers fray until i snap.

what do bcf?

Stop giving a fuck.

Hahadumball
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:40 - 29 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You caught me it's me

I'm officialy at rock bottom

Or at least I will be when I man the fuck up and step off this edge

It's been a tough ride bcf.. a very tough ride ice run out of fuel now

I've lost all my friends I've been nasty to so many people and hurt and upset many others

I had great friends like pyro he th and tiny and I shit over them all and treated them like shit now they aren't here when I need them most

Of course hahadumball on bcf was all provado and a big front

I'm just me.. a struggling 26 year old who can't take charge of his own life is scared of social interactions and worst fear is dying alone I look up to others for acceptance and act like someone im not just to be liked
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:59 - 29 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange.

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:27 - 30 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all die alone!

Bit of a piss poor reason to be at the 'can't go on heap on the floor worthless piece of shit' stage if you ask me.

Im not a heartless bastard and I do sympathise with many people's life issues, illnesses, and sheer misfortune in their home and personal life though.

Im fucking 40 now, and have been living with a Bullshit condition called anxiety for 18months or more. Back on crap medication for the second time in my life, and I still can't get my head round how a mature adult can get anxiety all of a sudden. Its sposed to be a spotty fucked up teenagers disease AFAIK?

I'm not at the stage where I can't leave the house, or work but I hate anyway with lots of people, and stuff like music gigs, football matches, airports and shopping centres are a real challenge and make me feel physically sick at times, or pass out at worst.

Despite this the best and most apt advice I've listened to is from Hetzer on here. The thing about not giving a fuck is a real help when you can stop and take control before it gets too bad.
I remember the big guy saying about his own problem once with anxiety, and saying 'come on do your worst and kill me you fucker' and if it doesn't then you can just laugh in the face of it and say fuck off you pussy!

Maybe you need to try being a bit more this way about things that are causing your problems, especially the things you can't change.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:40 - 30 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel really sorry for those having any kind of mental health issues. It's a living nightmare.

Personally I have troubles. My troubles have made me feel worse than I did when my wife decided to shoot the crow. Mental health issues can supersede even bereavement. I'm on Olanzipine, Fluoxitine and Lamotrigine to keep me stable. And I am stable(ish)

There is help out there. It took me twenty years to realise it.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:27 - 30 Jan 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

struan80 wrote:
when my wife decided to shoot the crow

I had to google that.

For a moment there, I really thought she shot your personal pet crow, and was about to start wondering whether she used a BB gun or a pistol, when I realised it might be some arcane Jockanese that I had never heard before.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 59 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4