Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Media social engineering

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:42 - 02 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You fucking piece of shit.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:11 - 02 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot Faceberk.

skatefreak
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:05 - 02 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is to be expected but some time last year the old beeb ran a program on radio 4 highlighting and discussing the dangers of extremism in the UK and threat to the public...

It was exclusively focused on young white males and their 'association' with far right groups.

So who gives a fuck about real terrorists really killing people on a relatively regular basis when we can highlight and educate the masses about a couple of (white) right wing fantasists cobbing off on the thought of attacking a few brownies?

Literally almost crashed every time it came on I was so triggered?

There is something disturbingly grotesque about the thought processes and how they are being allowed to disillusion people.

Makes me sick. Australia is definitely an option once my parents pass. Fuck these morons, hopefully history will look back and laugh at the lunacy... unless the whole west ends up going full Zimbabwe a 100 years from now or so Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:24 - 02 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not state run.

The old dinosaur media is being taken over by Youtube, Faceberg and Twatter as the sources of social control.

These entities are not run by any state, they are globalist corporates, that seek to control any pushback against the cultural marxist norm.

All of the Western "democracies" are in the same boat, whether that's USA/Canada, W Europe or Australia. The countries in Eastern Europe are an exception for now, but we'll see if they can hold out in the long term as their youth get seduced by iphones and consumer crap.

You miss out on the prime force for social control, the breeding ground to churn out compliant drones that will bleat the mantra against the -ism or "phobia" of the day, and that is the educational institutions. Children are forced to endure 8 hours a day of propaganda crap from nursery until they leave. The left is firmly in control of education and pushes it's agenda wherever possible.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:44 - 02 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatefreak wrote:
Makes me sick. Australia is definitely an option once my parents pass. Fuck these morons, hopefully history will look back and laugh at the lunacy... unless the whole west ends up going full Zimbabwe a 100 years from now or so Shocked

4 generations sounds about right. It will collapse. It's inevitable. All civilizations in history have gone through the phase of Growth->Fruition->Stagnation->Destruction and ours is no different. We are firmly in the stagnation stage. We're seeing the breakdown of social roles and the decline of birth rates across the West. Groups like MGTOW are growing. Every form of social outlier is being normalised and praised. This negative trend and social breakdown does not look likely to be reversed. At some point the whole edifice will become non-viable and the result will be inevitable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:55 - 02 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bnp72 are you arguing that white people who drive vans into pedestrians are somehow made to appear worse than they actually are by a left wing media, and that people of differing skin tone are made to appear as comparatively better human beings by the same token?

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 15:32 - 02 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The far right are far more likely to be 'Extreme.' It's nothing to do with the media, its a fact.

I can't think of any Left Wingers that have killed for a cause in the UK.

The only one in europe that springs to mind is the RAF in germany.

The Bloke drove a van into a crowd of people because of their religion. He had been spouting off loads of Racist stuff on twitter. Therefore right wing.

The reason you don't get left wing extremism in the same force is because generally left wingers are 'softer'. What I mean by there is I would say they are more likely to be university educated, less likely to do a manual/hands on job. Put bluntly more likely to lose a punchup. I would also say more women are left wing.

Right wing people I would say are more likely to be more authoritarian, more like to be things like Fireman/Police/Army etc. In short people more likely to take act with action rather than words.

Obviously the above is a HUGE generalisation but to me that is what the right is more violent, than the left.

Simple test to prove it

Quote:
Punch up in at the *** Party Conference

If the above is a newspaper headline order the Answers below by how likely they are.

Green
UKIP
Lib Dem
BNP

chris-red

PostPosted: 15:42 - 02 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Taff Van Man targeted these people because of their religion, not their political persuasion, so why is he right wing?
Are we to assume that those who dislike Muslims are all right wing, so people who target them in this way are extreme right?

Racism is traditionally right wing, as it goes hand in hand with Nationalism.

mpd72 wrote:

OK fine, but knowing that the vast majority of Muslims, especially those who dislike whitey, are way more likely to vote left wing, then using the same set of rules, all Islamic extremists targeting white infidels are extreme left wing.

Nope Right wing still. As it is exactly the same thing.

Heavily flawed statement below but it should give you an idea.

If you lived in Saudi, would you be left wing? No, but you would vote left, because it would be better for you.

chris-red

PostPosted: 15:52 - 02 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

By extreme I meant within the environment or which is it based. It is pointless discussing this on a global scale, for every North Korea there is a Saudi Arabia.

Which side of this to you think ISIS fall on?

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-d70abe8689bb6aa382adab3894bef4a9

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:55 - 02 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason why is in the definitions of Left Wing and Right Wing, which I am sure you have read so won't bore you with them here, but in brief the current definition has the 'left' as more liberal and egalitarian, and the 'Right' as more authoritarian and nationalistic.

What this means therefore is that persons carrying out offences against people of other colour, religion, nationality etc are more likely to fall into the definition of 'Right' than 'Left'.

Ergo it stands to reason that acts of terrorism of the kind undertaken by 'Dave' the white van man are seen as 'Right'. Likewise it stands to reason that acts committed in the name of 'freedom' could be termed 'Left' depending upon the particular terrorist's view on neo-classical economics.

As for our beloved media 'tainting' left-wing politics, one only has to look at the abuse Mr Corbin got (and still gets to a degree) when he became leader of the Labour Party, to see that abuse of public figures in this country isn't reserved for right-wing politicians.

If the BBC has a bias it isn't against the Left or the Right imo. The agenda runs much deeper than that....

bnp72 I fail to see your argument.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:05 - 02 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
As for our beloved media 'tainting' left-wing politics, one only has to look at the abuse Mr Corbin got (and still gets to a degree) when he became leader of the Labour Party, to see that abuse of public figures in this country isn't reserved for right-wing politicians.

For those with short or selective memories, let us not forget all those, jeering, "right wing" types who stumped up cash to join the Labour party to specifically make the "unelectable" Corbyn leader!
Funny how things can bite you in the arse!

chris-red

PostPosted: 16:19 - 02 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
chris-red wrote:
Which side of this to you think ISIS fall on?

The Muslim side.

Sorry, why am I supposed to see that graphic as valid when it's from a Liberal organisation, discussing Croatian political slant?

I don't understand the relevance.

What do you define as right and left wing characteristics then?

chris-red

PostPosted: 16:56 - 02 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
chris-red wrote:
What do you define as right and left wing characteristics then?

From the other side of the fence, I see modern left wingers are self loathing, snowflakes riddled with some kind of programmed in guilt and far detached from reality.
I see them as hell bent on ruining down the country I live in, by making indigenous folk second class citizens. I see many as living in a fantasy dream world where money grows on trees and we can hand out our limited resources to the entire planet with no ill effect on our quality of life.
Oh and if they believe in something, everyone else has to bow down to their minority wishes whether they want to or not. Think Presidents Club, grid girls, BBC pay etc... Removing £20M from charity, removing a cushy little earner from 100 plus hostesses, throwing hundreds of girls on the dole and forcing men to take a pay cut is seen as a moral victory. None on this makes any effect on the lefty whingers, but it has a chronic effect on those they are supposed to be helping.

Sounds like ISIS doesn't it. Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 55 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3