Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Morons writing rude notes and abusing paramedics...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:02 - 19 Feb 2018    Post subject: Morons writing rude notes and abusing paramedics... Reply with quote

https://www.signal1.co.uk/news/local/woman-arrested-after-angry-note-left-on-ambulance/

What actually goes through these people's heads????

This is the second one of these stories I've seen recently just from the Stoke area.

(In b4 : stoke innit)

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:14 - 19 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a counterpoint, the local junkie flats had a wahmbulance plus two jam sandwiches and a Paddy Wagon outside them on Friday, blocking the disabled bays.

I enumerate them because it was an unusual number of them, but there are blue-lights vehicles there most days, dealing with their regular clients. See also the prozzy flats at the other side of the square.

The definition of "emergency" can get a bit stretched when it's more of an ongoing ersatz social services situation.

All that said, it's most likely just some entitled mardy millennial cockholster who knows her rites, innit. That she's being held in custody implies that she kicked off at the rozzers as well, and hopefully got some PAVA justice.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:18 - 19 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it is such a shite-hole then why does the SoT cooncil not provide proper parking for any amount of emergency service and law enforcement vehicles ?

That's a no-brainer. Rolling Eyes

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:29 - 19 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
If it is such a shite-hole then why does the SoT cooncil not provide proper parking for any amount of emergency service and law enforcement vehicles ?

Because it's a structural problem with society, not with any individual. Tut Tut
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:02 - 19 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
MCN wrote:

Because it's a structural problem with society, not with any individual. Tut Tut

They need more structural support then maybe. Or stronger meds.

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:19 - 19 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose it depends on the reason.

Heart attack / stabbing - I wouldn't give a shit where I dumped the ambulance.

Old lady needs taking to pick up her prescription - park it sensibly.

As for the police thing. They did quantify it that it was for a public order offence - not the note specifically. So general kicking off on either the paramedics or the police when they rocked up to ask about the note 👍

Speedy2007
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 19:04 - 19 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to work in the marketing department of a brewery in the north east. A lot of the drinking in those days (may still be so) was done in the working mans clubs. We used to give them a free evenings entertainment of a good standard to get them to stock our beers. The secretaries in the clubs were some of the most obnoxious people I'd ever met. Or at least I thought so until I met one in the street and outside the club he was a very nice guy. They had fairly ordinary, run of the mill jobs and my theory was that the club was their bit of power and they would use it as often as they possibly could. Could it be that the ambulance drivers are saying, "I'm important at the moment so you all have to wait for me." Could even be subconscious. "I've got to get where I'm going as soon as possible so I'll stop wherever I can without considering anyone else."

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 20:54 - 19 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawkeye1250FA wrote:

As for the police thing. They did quantify it that it was for a public order offence - not the note specifically. So general kicking off on either the paramedics or the police when they rocked up to ask about the note 👍

People in that line of work are equally capable of being rude and abusive which makes it all the more worrying that the state is making them more equal in the eyes of the law.

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:25 - 19 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
Hawkeye1250FA wrote:

People in that line of work are equally capable of being rude and abusive which makes it all the more worrying that the state is making them more equal in the eyes of the law.

Sorry but I don't get it? What are you on about? 😳🤷🏻‍♂️

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:07 - 19 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read this yesterday and just learned she was arrested and charged.

Knowing our laughable legal system she will get a slap on the wrist
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 10:23 - 20 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updates with name picture etc, as expected "neighbour from hell" etc
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/first-picture-woman-charged-over-12054501

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:37 - 20 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the police made use of her parking space when they went to arrest her. Thumbs Up

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:06 - 20 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
entitled mardy millennial cockholster who knows her rites, innit.

Can't live with 'em, can't gas 'em.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 12:03 - 20 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

It doesn't look the busiest of streets tbh, so not sure why they decided to park outside the wrong house in a disabled bay.

As nutty as resident woman might be, there does seem to be an attitude of self importance "I'll park where I bloody want, so fuck you" when some ambulance drivers park up. I've seen it first hand.

Well the picture isn't of the street at the time of the incident so it's reasonable to assume that that was the closest parking space available to the incident they were attending, Probably by virtue of it being a disabled bay (the woman in question is not entitled to park in the disabled bay, and apparently doesn't own a car).

As to your point about them having a "park where I want" attitude, that's because they can park where they want. If I came out of my house to find an ambulance parked across my drive I'd wait patiently for it to leave and say nothing.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:38 - 20 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Monkeywrencher wrote:

Well the picture isn't of the street at the time of the incident so it's reasonable to assume that that was the closest parking space available to the incident they were attending,

...You assume, with no proof what so ever.

He must have caught that from you...

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 12:54 - 20 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Monkeywrencher wrote:

Well the picture isn't of the street at the time of the incident so it's reasonable to assume that that was the closest parking space available to the incident they were attending,

...You assume, with no proof what so ever.

The assumption is logical, they would rather park directly outside where they are going to be right? so trhe logical conclusion is that that was was the only parking space available or large enough to accomodate that was close. If you can't follow that then your case uis a hopeless one. I can only assume you're being contrary for the sake of it.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:44 - 20 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

And boy, don't they like to abuse this position of authority? I've already mentioned where they make a habit of blocking our entire cul-de-sac on a regular basis, normally by managing to double park right up against one of the only parked cars on the entire street. Parking 2-3 feet away would stop this, it looks deliberate to me and a few others down our street fed up of being blocked in, when there's no need what so ever.
Better hope we never need a fire engine or other emergency access when Captain Privileged decides to accurately place his ambulance on the only part of the street where he can block the entire road.

Be careful what you wish for, although it would be rather funny, if the time comes when you need an ambulance, and they have to wheel you in a chair or stretcher half way round the block in the pissing rain, because they had to find somewhere they could park where they wouldn't block the road, or, anybody in .

Oh, and of course, not forgetting the added delay you'll get from them having to find somewhere else to park, still, so long as it's not too serious eh? That delay won't matter a jot. Laughing Laughing

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 16:09 - 20 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

to deny that all ambulance staff park as they do, with not one doing so just to demonstrate their delusions of self importance, is naive to say the least.

Go on then, quote where I said that, I said the reason they act like they can park anywhere is because they can park anywhere.

Also in what way is a person who literally rushes around to someones house to save their life, in anyway deluded to believe themself important?

mpd72 wrote:

I suspect there's a lot more to this than meets the eye. Chav dole scum woman and her next door neighbours clearly have history and it was the neighbour who called the ambulance.

Oh you Suspect it, sounds like you have some facts not divulged in the articles presented, would youcare to share? or is that suspicion based on an assumption? pure guess with no real supporting evidence or logic?

Last edited by Monkeywrencher on 16:14 - 20 Feb 2018; edited 2 times in total

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:10 - 20 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher wrote:
Also in what way is a person who literally rushes around to someones house to save there life, in anyway deluded to believe themself important?

Maybe just an assumption? Wink
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 38 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3