Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Inside Britain’s Moped Crime Gangs (BBC Three)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:22 - 26 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
slaves

That was surprising, the local news a) weren't banging on about Brexit for a change and b) had a piece on Afro-Caribbean culture where they mentioned the trade with African slavers Shocked

I always thought it was one of those unspoken inconvenient truths, but it appears not: https://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/23/opinion/23gates.html - written by a black man so it can't be racist.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:24 - 26 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

tldr?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:28 - 26 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
tldr?

Africans sold their fellow man into slavery and benefited greatly from it. Both sides are guilty, although I once got into an argument with someone for suggesting such a thing Rolling Eyes

pooterer
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 01:18 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vracktal wrote:
Hey, when you exist in an environment of plenty like most of the African continent, there's no real incentive to innovate. You can fill all your basic needs with a sharp stick, the climate is temperate enough that you have no need to engineer particularly elaborate shelters, soil is fertile enough that farming requires no particularly advanced skills and most of the medicine can be made from crushed herbs...

This is not entirely true. The soil in the African content on the whole is far far less fertile than any European soil. Metals such as steel, iron are also of richer and higher quality across Europe. European animals are far easier to domesticate, why do you think Zebras where never "tamed" like horses? its not because Africans were lazy to do so it is just inherently harder and almost impossible because of their make up.

i'm not saying its not entirely their fault but its really not a fair comparison to compare the northern cousins to the south, it is not like for like, things certainly were harder down south. That said it does in no way excuse whats happening now, like it or not, every single person in that video was black. That is a fact. You can not deny it and something has seriously gone wrong.

One main element is the lack of fathers in the picture. Single mother households have been statistically proven to create problem children that go onto creating problems in adulthood. This is down to poor decisions from mothers to shack up with anyone everywhere and then feel no burden because daddy goobermint steps in to pay the bills if the farther up sticks and gets lost. The goobermint enables it with hand outs and in return they get safe cheap votes.

Racial profiling is dangerous but i think we're using the wrong words. Its more profiling based on looks, although they mainly happen to be black, that does not mean the "look" that is being profiled is based on them being black.

For example; a person in a suit and tie, i would not think anything of it. A person in a pair of jogging bottoms, hooded top hooded, acting in a certain manner, etc will get profiled. The colour doesnt matter, could be black or white or asian or whatever. It just happens most end up being black. so what? Honestly the people that bring up the colour are the racists ones, they are being profiled on other things clearly yet liberals love to scream and shout about muh oppression, racism, bigotry, etc at every opportunity. It kills any room for any sort of intelligent debate.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:03 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

pooterer wrote:
The soil in the African content on the whole is far far less fertile than any European soil.

Well, it is now because of desertification due to over grazing. Oxfam will let you buy "Dorothy" a goat which is about the worst idea imaginable as they will devour absolutely everything.

pooterer wrote:
Metals such as steel, iron are also of richer and higher quality across Europe.

You'll want to update Wikipedia then: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mineral_industry_of_Africa

Say, if Africa is so resource poor, why are Afrikangs always banging on about colonials thefting their resources? Thinking

pooterer wrote:
why do you think Zebras where never "tamed" like horses? its not because Africans were lazy to do so it is just inherently harder and almost impossible because of their make up.

Sure, sure, the ancestor of domestic horses just walked up and said "Lasso me, bro." It didn't fight back and require selective breeding (i.e. culling the mardy ones), because that would have required effort and who's got time for that?

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/20/1411236413699_wps_18_Garry_Witheford_a_horse_w.jpg

pooterer wrote:
One main element is the lack of fathers in the picture. Single mother households have been statistically proven to create problem children that go onto creating problems in adulthood. This is down to poor decisions from mothers to shack up with anyone everywhere and then feel no burden because daddy goobermint steps in to pay the bills if the farther up sticks and gets lost. The goobermint enables it with hand outs and in return they get safe cheap votes.

Absolutely, 100% agree. Benefits should be conditional on long term contraception. Yes, that's eugenics.

The underlying issue is IQ, impulse control, and the capacity for showing empathy and respect for decent working people. That should be the criteria for all immigration, and judgement of worth, irrespective of hue or heritage.

And like with mardy mares, we must kill bike thieves.

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:28 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did nobody else chuckle when they slapped the scooter riding PCSO round the head? Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:16 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

pooterer wrote:

It is and it isn't. The problem with the whole 'broken home' theory is that it inevitably gets used as another excuse. You need a parent who gives a shit IMO, although that still doesn't absolve the individual of responsibility. We're sentient beings, we know the difference between right and wrong. You saw in that programme many spurious attempts to justify their actions (which they know are wrong).

We need tougher policing plain and simple. One of the thieves even said they got into crime during the 2011 riots, which was a starling example of how bad things have got, where the police stood by whilst businesses were looted and homes burned down.

But the entire narrative is the opposite, and people like David Lammy* supposedly from Tottenham (speaks a bit posh doesn't he? Confused) supports this. I think things will get worse, and we'll end up with true 'ghettos' like in the US.

pooterer wrote:
Racial profiling is dangerous but i think we're using the wrong words. Its more profiling based on looks, although they mainly happen to be black, that does not mean the "look" that is being profiled is based on them being black.

I agree.

Rogerborg wrote:
Say, if Africa is so resource poor, why are Afrikangs always banging on about colonials thefting their resources? Thinking

Covered in a certain documentary you didn't want to watch.

Rogerborg wrote:
The underlying issue is IQ, impulse control, and the capacity for showing empathy and respect for decent working people. That should be the criteria for all immigration, and judgement of worth, irrespective of hue or heritage.

Elaborate on your IQ theory for me. I don't doubt scooter thieves are dunces, but how would control this at the border? Smart people can have thick kids and vice cersa. Some of the smartest kids at my school were black, granted the GCSE pass rate overall was pathetic, but I honestly see this more indicative of bad parenting and crap black role models (wanting to be like Fiddy Cent).

Asian communities for example have more of an academic culture. I think it comes down to instilling in the child what is and what isn't important. That's why I don't think telling black kids the whole system's against them helps. I mean it is Smile but not because of the colour of their skin.

*broken home but got an education out the ghetto: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lammy

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 23:02 - 27 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Covered in a certain documentary you didn't want to watch.

Black Panther? You'd think it was a documentary from all the brouhaha.

M.C wrote:
I don't doubt scooter thieves are dunces, but how would control this at the border?

At the border? Seal it, don't let anyone in unless they're verifiably here to spend money, or have applied for work or residency and have (again, verified) skills that we need, or have bought their way in fair and square. Higher education (STEM) and income are a decent proxies for IQ, which is a decent proxy for, etc.

M.C wrote:
Smart people can have thick kids and vice cersa.

Vertainly, regression to the mean is a real thing.

M.C wrote:
Asian communities for example have more of an academic culture.

And IQs in excess of 100, if by Asian you mean Oriental, or high caste Indian.

What we do with the criminal thickos already in the country - of any hue or origin - is a separate problem.

The solution is transportation, or execution.

pooterer
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 02:16 - 28 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
pooterer wrote:
The soil in the African content on the whole is far far less fertile than any European soil.

Well, it is now because of desertification due to over grazing. Oxfam will let you buy "Dorothy" a goat which is about the worst idea imaginable as they will devour absolutely everything.

pooterer wrote:
Metals such as steel, iron are also of richer and higher quality across Europe.

You'll want to update Wikipedia then: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mineral_industry_of_Africa

pooterer wrote:
why do you think Zebras where never "tamed" like horses? its not because Africans were lazy to do so it is just inherently harder and almost impossible because of their make up.

Sure, sure, the ancestor of domestic horses just walked up and said "Lasso me, bro." It didn't fight back and require selective breeding (i.e. culling the mardy ones), because that would have required effort and who's got time for that?

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/20/1411236413699_wps_18_Garry_Witheford_a_horse_w.jpg

pooterer wrote:

Absolutely, 100% agree. Benefits should be conditional on long term contraception. Yes, that's eugenics.

well the wiki article is nice and all and i concede that fair enough there are deposits there. But i argue its much harder to mine and transport over land vs the many options available to early Europeans - rivers, lakes, coast, etc.

The zebra case.... i mean do i have to really point out that an exception does not dismiss the rule?

While i agree that all bike theives should be killed (i had a bike stolen, then recovered by myself (police useless) ) i think you over simply the IQ issue.

While it may be true racial traits can mould median results either way, the circumstances, opportunities, etc available to an individual can greatly affect these results. For example, the average IQ of indians in India is roughly 82. That same race of Indians that live in the US with access to US opportunities is raised to +102. I mean its the same race right? what gives?

https://i.imgur.com/XUvlhE7.png

Telling a race they're shitty just because, certainly closes a lot of doors and leaves no room for improvement.[/img]

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:33 - 28 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what Harry Kane's IQ is?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:24 - 28 Feb 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

pooterer wrote:
For example, the average IQ of indians in India is roughly 82. That same race of Indians that live in the US with access to US opportunities is raised to +102. I mean its the same race right? what gives?

Sample selection. The US has within the past few generations only let the highest qualified sub-Continentals in. That's been rolled back a bit recently as they've started falling for fugee hard luck tales, but they're still predominantly a nation composed of go-getters.

Conversely, the Windrush just brought us warm bodies to toil in the factories. We didn't select for IQ or ability, dropped them into a welfare state that rewards fecklessness and fecundity, and how did that work out for us?

https://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/155/758/c467b48a877879f10197ef3d4397e688.gif

Again for luck: transport or cull all thick bike thieves. I'm an equal opportunities eugenicist.

sprocketsite
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 14:03 - 09 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gather round my friends, and I'll share both my knowledge and my smokes.

Firstly, this issue isn't a simple one, I think that much is apparent. However, it can be simplified significantly.

IQ, while not irrelevant, isn't the determinant here that many of you believe. Of even less relevance is the colour of a persons skin. Like most of the problems in society, education is the key, but what, you might ask, should we focus on? Maths? English? Science perhaps? All of these things could help to elevate an IQ, but it would be unlikely to alleviate the problems here.

The answer is integrity.

The UK has a huge integrity deficit which, without redress, will continue to erode our societal values. Here in the UK, 'need' is addressed by the state. It's excessive levels of 'greed' that's the driving force behind their motivation to behave immorally. Some argue that greed has rapidly accelerated the process of our evolution. But the rapid transition from the relative discomfort of horseback onto motorcycles has come at a cost. Society as a whole, would benefit from a lot more humility, and a lot less greed.

The question then becomes, how do you change society so that morality takes precedent over greed, especially where IQ's and critical thinking ability are already low, and amidst a swath of negative cultural and society pressures?

That my friends, is where things get complicated.

Anyone else hankering for some snacks? Shocked

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:21 - 09 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

sprocketsite wrote:

Anyone else hankering for some snacks? Shocked

Nope. Hankering for a cull, that will fix most of it. Like we have too many badgers here in the west country. Their growing numbers
aren't good for the other wildlife, they serve no real purpose and they have no natural predators.
Sure there will always be a few that screech "Those poor Badgers!!" failing to recognise what a violent aggressive
species it actually is. Thing is it's relatively easy to get a cull of Badgers through Parliament. But the cull the UK and Europe
for that matter desperately needs won't happen until we are at war. Sadly, I doubt I'll be dead before that happens, but
still far too old to help in any satisfying manner. Crying or Very sad

R1stu
Shrek!

PostPosted: 15:35 - 09 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the BBC can track them down and find them to make a documentry, then why cant the police do the same and arrest them?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:53 - 09 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

They can and they do. It's the courts that keep sending them back out the revolving door with some token hand slap. You're not proper #BakLiyf until you've got your first ASBO IPNA.

I agree, just cull them. Nothing of value will be lost.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:02 - 09 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

sprocketsite wrote:
IQ, while not irrelevant, isn't the determinant here that Rogerborg believes. Of even less relevance is the colour of a persons skin. Like most of the problems in society, education is the key, but what, you might ask, should we focus on? Maths? English? Science perhaps? All of these things could help to elevate an IQ, but it would be unlikely to alleviate the problems here.

The answer is integrity.

The UK has a huge integrity deficit which, without redress, will continue to erode our societal values. Here in the UK, 'need' is addressed by the state. It's excessive levels of 'greed' that's the driving force behind their motivation to behave immorally. Some argue that greed has rapidly accelerated the process of our evolution. But the rapid transition from the relative discomfort of horseback onto motorcycles has come at a cost. Society as a whole, would benefit from a lot more humility, and a lot less greed.

The question then becomes, how do you change society so that morality takes precedent over greed, especially where IQ's and critical thinking ability are already low, and amidst a swath of negative cultural and society pressures?

That my friends, is where things get complicated.

FTFY.

If it's societies fault then why aren't we all out on mopeds stealing mobile phones? Don't get me wrong the options are shit, work a menial job for not very much money or go thieving, but that doesn't make it right.

I'll leave this here again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGjSq4HqP9Y - look at the comments to see black people actually believe this shit Confused

sprocketsite
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 18:26 - 09 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found some Scooby snacks and another stash, so I'm back in the game.

So how do we fix it? Let's first have a look at where the problem originates.

Irrespective of who's responsibility it was to teach kids to behave, these moral issues used to be addressed by the schools. The schools used to teach morality through Christianity, and were severe with the penalties they enacted for failing to behave as expected. The development of the human rights act ultimately brought about the abolition of the school based punishments.

Then, critical thinkers began to free themselves from the shackles of the Church whilst simultaneously schools became more culturally diverse through globalisation, leading to a decision by the Government to abandon Christian teachings in the classroom, something which the newly formed non-Christian majority rejoiced in. However, now that these mostly morally laudable stories weren't being heard, neither were the moral messages hidden within, including the consequences of a failure to behave as society (or 'God', as it was claimed) deems acceptable.

It's only been more recently in our evolution that this cornerstone of our primitive society has been abandoned, replaced by a more complicated system of Government and laws, and it's this transitional period where we're struggling. Those of us with integrity no longer need the threat of an eternity of damnation to behave in a civilised manor, but for many lacking in moral fibre this now means the rewards outweigh the risk, which now amounts to very little in comparison to the aforementioned penalty. Current sentences just aren't an adequate deterrent.

From a personal standpoint, I'd have rather they began at the other end of the extreme, and adopted an overly severe penalty to deal with the problem. I solemnly vow that if I get parachuted in as Prime Minister (and I'm waiting on the phone call), implementation of this will be the first thing on my agenda, followed closely by the development of a robust algorithm to measure an individual's morality. Reform and rehabilitation is possible in most cases through re-education, but requires vast amount of resources to be effective. Capital punishment, while not a complete or perfect solution, would certainly help to free us of some of the dead weight far more efficiently.

Oh fuck yeah. I reckon we'll have so called 'Broken Britain' fixed by the end of this thread.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:28 - 09 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
sprocketsite wrote:
IQ, while not irrelevant, isn't the determinant here that Rogerborg believes.

Well, he is one of the less intelligent/educated rider and also not educated. You can't blame him for that, it's the colonial imperialist State's fault for not schooling him better.

Also: stop quoting people that I have blicked, or I will blick every last one of you motherfickers.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:57 - 09 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put it this way, if you were to get your mass culling based on IQ, I think you'd be disappointed by how many peasants were left.

pooterer
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 03:46 - 10 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should enact shairia law in this regard, i.e. chop of their hands. No need to waste tax money in housing them in prisons and they wont be repeat offenders as riding with one hand is rather difficult. Also one hell of a deterrent. But im sure there are many that would cry "boo hoo this is barbaric".... Rolling Eyes

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 06:25 - 10 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be expensive to look after them for the rest of their one handed lives. Thumbs Down

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:34 - 10 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liberian citizenship, transportation. Get it done, Mogg.

pooterer
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 11:44 - 10 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
It would be expensive to look after them for the rest of their one handed lives. Thumbs Down

i would argue it would still be cheaper than housing them in prisons and better for society on the whole as a deterrent and stopping further criminal action.

That said, they shouldnt get any "support" anyway.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:50 - 10 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

pooterer wrote:

Yeah but they will, that's our problem here in UK, too easily swayed by any sob story.

FFS we give Muslim rapists legal aid and interpreters because they conveniently forget how to speaky English
just as soon as their collar is felt. These arses will get disability payments forever, continue to shun work, somewhere
nice and free to live and a social worker on call 24/7. Makes me puke.

pooterer
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 11:53 - 10 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
pooterer wrote:

Yeah but they will, that's our problem here in UK, too easily swayed by any sob story.

i know they will but thats part of the problem. To do whats right is too easily overwritten by whats "nice".
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 20 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4