Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:32 - 02 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubbs wrote:
Fuck all snow here in South Wales Rolling Eyes

There's a couple of inches in Llandod, still 10 inches less than we got last month.

I hope you all watched the old "Panorama", on BBC4, last night.
It was about the winter of 1962/3, rather puts the current minor blip into perspective.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:52 - 02 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel 5 changed the schedule yesterday evening to bring us 'The Big Freeze- Live!' Two hours worth, it was ludicrous. Rolling Eyes I turned it off.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:16 - 02 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
Bubbs wrote:
Fuck all snow here in South Wales Rolling Eyes

There's a couple of inches in Llandod, still 10 inches less than we got last month.

I hope you all watched the old "Panorama", on BBC4, last night.
It was about the winter of 1962/3, rather puts the current minor blip into perspective.

That winter is probably one of the first things that actually stuck in my mind. I can remember the tunnel through the snow to our front door and I used to go out by climbing out of my first floor bedroom window and sliding down the snow drift to the road. Thumbs Up

Great fun although I don't think the adults agreed!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:44 - 02 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

waffles wrote:

I've had to put the heating on for a bit as despite all of the layers, my toes are numb.

The powers that be have said to keep heating your house, so I am. Haven't got the money to pay for it, but I WAS TOLD TO.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:59 - 02 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
waffles wrote:

I've had to put the heating on for a bit as despite all of the layers, my toes are numb.

The powers that be have said to keep heating your house, so I am. Haven't got the money to pay for it, but I WAS TOLD TO.

If you had a lodger you could be spooning for warmth with them right now.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:42 - 02 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

What fresh hell is this?
Brick Wall

There should be crocuses by now.
Evil or Very Mad

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:34 - 02 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

If you had a lodger you could be spooning for warmth with them right now.

Not helpful, and not informative. I couldn't stand to have someone else around, and anyway, it's only a small house. Big enough for me, and that's it.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:58 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's seems to be a lot of needy or pathetic people on Facebook (yeah, I know) asking for help from anyone with a 4x4.
That's 2cm there, what are they thinking? ....... They should be asking for tracked vehicles.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:21 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
That's 2cm there, what are they thinking? .

Driftiiiiiiiing, snoooow daaaay! Thumbs Up Razz

It's too cold for snowing here. Crying or Very sad

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:53 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
That's 2cm there

Are they asking for 4x4s to drive round and round their car park?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:59 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Trump, this global warming is a load of shite Folded arms

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:01 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never agree with Trump.
Simply out of principle, I cannot agree with anything that man says.

Even if he said "That hellkat ... she is cooler than a penguin's chuff", I would have to curl my lip sardonically and say "I'm really not ... "

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:03 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now, is this The Big Thaw?
We'll all be complaining of flooding instead.

So long as it keeps thawing I don't mind.

Another cold snap now would cause ice and even though I wasn't happy with snow, I would be even less happy with ice.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:56 - 04 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

Even if he said "That hellkat ... she is cooler than a penguin's chuff", I would have to curl my lip sardonically and say "I'm really not ... "

No no no. It great to say you agree with Trump. You can really really wind people up.

A friend of my wife who is a rather loud mouthed woman with an out of control son (who she thinks is wonderful) asked me what I though of Trumps idea of arming teachers. I said it was brilliant. After being harangued by this piece of human flotsam for 10 minutes she asked me why it would be good. I said they could shoot disruptive children. After a minute she got it and stormed off to tell wifie how horrible I was. Thumbs Up

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:07 - 04 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
hellkat wrote:

No no no. It great to say you agree with Trump. You can really really wind people up.

A friend of my wife who is a rather loud mouthed woman with an out of control son (who she thinks is wonderful) asked me what I though of Trumps idea of arming teachers. I said it was brilliant. After being harangued by this piece of human flotsam for 10 minutes she asked me why it would be good. I said they could shoot disruptive children. After a minute she got it and stormed off to tell wifie how horrible I was. Thumbs Up

That reminded me of something, well I'm gonna leave this here: https://youtu.be/HkZoq2M-O0s Thumbs Up Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 52 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3