PostPosted: 23:16 - 02 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/Nf8cuAc.png

Wub

Damn gender liquid bastards!

B0ndy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 00:07 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search fb like a stalker and she actually has a bike Dance!

https://i.imgur.com/mzSSEU4.jpg

Ash-69
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 00:59 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the grounds that you actually appear to have a motorcycle - done

However the survey is somewhat haphazard and doesn't 'flow', and the Q9 1-4 selective responses are confusing.

Good luck, ditch the trainers and skinny jeans, buy some proper gloves, have fun on your two wheels Smile

universe_seed
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 01:28 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="B0ndy"]Search fb like a stalker and she actually has a bike Dance!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/mzSSEU4.jpg[/img][/quote]

Oh so you dug this out, well done Wink Effort admired Smile
For the reference, this pic was taken when i just got my bike, couldnt even ride it then yet (done CBT on a scooter). And of course i got some proper gear for longer trips Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:35 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

universe_seed wrote:
Oh so you dug this out, well done Wink Effort admired Smile
For the reference, this pic was taken when i just got my bike, couldnt even ride it then yet (done CBT on a scooter). And of course i got some proper gear for longer trips Cool

For longer trips? There's no such a thing. The odds are you're going to get crippled or dead on a short ride around. Wink

You'd be surprised how quick and easy it is to get your ankles, knees, shoulders, elbows... smashed beyond repair, even in a slow speed accident. The road rash being the least of your concerns.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:23 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

B0ndy wrote:
Search fb like a stalker and she actually has a bike Dance!

https://i.imgur.com/mzSSEU4.jpg

BCF's usual mantra in these cases appears to be redundant... Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:53 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS sort out your 'quotes'

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:38 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite a lovely lass, but NO WHITE KNIGHTING. Folded arms

universe_seed wrote:
i only had 10 free questions

And you wasted most of them.

Gender is significant for clothing and marketing, because wamen have fat arses and are suckers. For branding. Providing a joke gender option is not. How big is the Otherkin market?

Age, less so. It may help you with targeting marketing, but only indirectly. The direct question should have been: where does the respondent spend most of her, his, or zis online time.

City/town is pointless. Country should be inferred from the respondant's IP address, which will be mostly right and won't waste a question (and our time).

Income, fair enough for targeting marketing (if you believe marketeers, which is another problem), but without more details you don't know how much of it is disposable in general, or spent on bike clothing in particular.

Motorcycle type should be a (short) list, not free text. But you're using it as a proxy for clothing type, so just ask about that directly. Leathers, textiles, assless chaps: that's what you really need to know.

Engine size tells you what?

Mileage is a proxy for seriousness of riding, which may be a proxy for clothing budget, but it's very indirect. Sunday heroes can do very few miles but spend big on their kangaroo race-rep romper suits. Couriers want to be warm and dry, not stylish.

Finally, question 8, budget for clothing is actually useful. It makes income and mileage largely irrelevant though.

Question 9, the rankings are reasonable, but what does "quality" mean? Safety might have been more on target, or warmth, or waterproofing. A drag-to-re-order control would be easier for respondents.

Question 10, likelihood of purchasing an unknown brand, is harmful to you. The only answer that you (or more to the point your paying customer or employer) wants to hear is "very likely". Don't ask questions to which you won't like the answer.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:50 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Finally, question 8, budget for clothing is actually useful. It makes income and mileage largely irrelevant though.

That was the question I had an issue with. I still have my original boots, jacket, trousers purchased years ago. Having an annual budget suggests you replace gear regularly... I don't.

bassmastergen...
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 22:22 - 03 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Help me pass business assignment please. 3 minute survey Reply with quote

universe_seed wrote:
This would help me to achieve higher marks for my assignment.

Take a tip from one who has been there - all you're being marked on is the quality of the questions. Save yourself the abuse and make the responses up.

No-one (least of all your lecturers) gives a shit about the results, and fabricating them makes it easier to write the essay that you wanted to write in the first place. HTH Thumbs Up

Fin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:05 - 05 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Help me pass business assignment please. 3 minute survey Reply with quote

universe_seed wrote:
Hi, please check my LinkedIn profile as Stela Bizina.

Did she delete her LinkedIn?

https://i.imgur.com/9aHwyPg.png

Glad B0ndy managed to find a lovely pic

I'm from Portugal and ride a Goatse x125

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:45 - 05 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave up, there was no option to prefer not to say for some of the questions, and I like many others here have several motorcycles, etc etc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:56 - 05 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Help me pass business assignment please. 3 minute survey Reply with quote

universe_seed wrote:
Seems i need to add on a P.S. A pisstakers, copying random texts into the answer boxes, or people typing random nonsense, you have wasted your time as your answers were deleted.

Please guys, if you can not give honest answers, just don't bother answering.

Laughing

You got Teffed.

If you delete answers you don't like then you might as well just make the whole thing up. Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 24 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2