Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Just blame Russia...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:02 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not remember Litvinenko?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:18 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russia doesn't forgive or forget.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:19 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Not remember Litvinenko?

Of course not, it doesn't fit in with his theory about EU secret squirrels working in the Salisbury branch of Zizzi

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:22 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not remember Litvinenko?

Same shit different day. If you want to take someone out you take them out, you don't need or want a media circus. The Russians are perfectly capable of doing so when they have to. The Polonium method smells of false flag, a drawn out death and some heart rending media pictures for idiots to lap up. A body lying on the floor from a "suspected heart attack" would have gained zero attention in comparison.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:32 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

They truly do walk amongst us.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:32 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
Not remember Litvinenko?

Same shit different day. If you want to take someone out you take them out, you don't need or want a media circus. The Russians are perfectly capable of doing so when they have to. The Polonium method smells of false flag, a drawn out death and some heart rending media pictures for idiots to lap up. A body lying on the floor from a "suspected heart attack" would have gained zero attention in comparison.

Unless of course they want to send out a message to anyone else, because let's face it, there will be zero repercussions.

Just like the downing of that Malaysian airliner...

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 15:58 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Just blame Russia... Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

I mean this latest Russian poisoning is a bit odd isn't it? The bloke was in a Russian prison for 7 years before being handed over to the UK for asylum in a diplomatic deal.

He and 3 others were swapped as part of a deal for 10 Russian Spies. Had they just killed him in prison they wouldn't have got anything.

Quote:
At the time of the prisoner swap, Vladimir Putin, the then and current President of Russia, vowed to kill Skripal in a televised interview, stating: “Traitors will kick the bucket. Trust me. These people betrayed their friends, their brothers in arms. Whatever they got in exchange for it, those 30 pieces of silver they were given, they will choke on them".

But no, I'm sure you are right, it is a big leftie media conspiracy. Laughing

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:03 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Fizzoid wrote:
Unless of course they want to send out a message to anyone else, because let's face it, there will be zero repercussions.

Oh come on, it would have sent the same message out to the Russians if he mysteriously died in prison 15 years ago. There are already repercussions with the Pro EU media creaming their pants on yet another anti Russian story. Even Boris has been throwing accusations and threats before anyone even knows how they died. How will they cope without UK referees, Oh noes...

Fizzoid wrote:
Just like the downing of that Malaysian airliner...

Correct, another act which it's just way too convenient to blame Russia on.

Wasn't he traded with some other UK imprisoned Russian spy/spies though (i'm sure i read that somewhere), if they were to have killed him 15 years ago, they would have had nothing to trade with

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:10 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Litvinenko continued to be a thorn in Putin's side after he gained asylum here in the UK.

Quote:
He fled with his family to London and was granted asylum in the United Kingdom, where he worked as a journalist, writer and consultant for the British intelligence services...

During his time in London, Litvinenko wrote two books, Blowing Up Russia: Terror from Within and Lubyanka Criminal Group, wherein he accused the Russian secret services of staging the Russian apartment bombings and other terrorism acts in an effort to bring Vladimir Putin to power. He also accused Putin of ordering the murder in October 2006 of the Russian journalist Anna Politkovskaya.

Don't know if the latest 'victim' has been active in any way since coming here?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:12 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpsmith79 wrote:
Wasn't he traded with some other UK imprisoned Russian spy/spies though (i'm sure i read that somewhere), if they were to have killed him 15 years ago, they would have had nothing to trade with

That's correct, but doesn't necessarily sit well with the tin foil hat brigade

I also presume the rest of his family that also died in 'accidents' was all part of BoJo's master plan?

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 16:26 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Don't know if the latest 'victim' has been active in any way since coming here?

Yes. He was lecturing British military personel on how the soviet secret service operates.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 16:31 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. And:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4f/63/25/4f632570b9f70569bc70fa8f10ef324c.jpg

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, they killed Kenny Everet too?

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:59 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
He has been in the UK for half of that 15 years. Why wait until 7 years after the deal, as well as the 6-7 years before it?

I don't know, could he have been up to something recently that may have upset the Russians?

To answer that question, you may need to remove your blinkers...

Quote:
Former MI5 officer Annie Machon pointed out that the two cases were very different, however.

Former, as in no longer kept in the loop as to what may, or may not be happening then...

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:02 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Re: Just blame Russia... Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

He was in prison for 6 or 7 years before the swap deal.

Are you saying Russia wanted to kill him, but had the foresight of a deal to be brokered 7 years later, which would make his death far more difficult, but could return prisoners to their benefit?

So what expiry time do bargaining chips have exactly, 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, at what point do they cut their losses and cap his ass

If Russia had a political prisoner they could possibly at some point in the future use as a trade, do you not think they would hold onto it

Also, how long did the deal take to broker, since you seem to know so much about how this sort of deal works

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:12 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're trying to get sense out of a clown who said the Vegas shooter was a fall guy for an Islamic cell. Lol. I'd give it up now if I were you.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:17 - 07 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if these latest deaths were to blame on "the Russians", it wouldn't necessarily mean that Putin or the Russian state was directly responsible. It might have been carried out by someone who assumed that Putin would be pleased about it, in order to curry favour in some way, whilst their actions had never actually been sanctioned. Not necessarily even by a Russian citizen.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 23 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 1 of 35