Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Just blame Russia...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:33 - 14 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Don't know if it's real, propaganda or whatever

Same here. Jury is still out in my mind. I still don't like the way our government has been handling this.
The strongest piece of evidence that points the finger to involvement by the Russian state, in my view, is Putin's rhetoric about what will happen to traitors. But even this isn't proof positive.

Polarbear wrote:
but one thing I will agree with mpd72 about. Putin is a damn sight better leader of his country than May, or any of the aspiring other idiots we have in charge of us.

One could argue that he couldn't have made things worse after the collapse of the Soviet system and the disastrous period under Yeltsin. But he does seem to be a strong leader who has made a remarkable change to Russia's fortunes, and deserves credit for that.
However, off topic Razz
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:42 - 14 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Fizzoid wrote:

I suggest you read YOUR 'facts' again

All you've provided is some speculation that ISIS have captured some 60 year old jets that aren't airworthy

Have you got any evidence of any flying, recently?

Ah, moving the goalposts, now you were proved to be wrong. Nice one Trigger. Let me remind you what you scoffed...

Fizzoid wrote:
Wait, ISIS now have fighter jets, missiles and tanks?

https://engagingplaces.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/goal-posts-moving.jpg

Carry on...Maybe a nice back pedal will restore your pride?

Again, still speculation. You said they HAVE fighter jets, yet the links you provided suggest they may have had some in 2014

Have you any evidence they have fighter jets?

Just to explain, have is current tense, had is past tense...
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:19 - 14 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Fizzoid wrote:

Have you any evidence they have fighter jets?

A damn site more than you have to say they don't.

Bit pointless arguing about this imo. They captured much military equipment from the Iraqis, but that doesn't mean they had the pilots to fly jets, or the knowledge and skills to maintain them. I don't recall reading anywhere that they were ever able to use anything like that.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:42 - 14 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, what we've learned in this thread is that it was most probably ISIS who did the dastardly deed using ex-USSR nerve agent from the '80s. They were encouraged by Theresa May and the EU in order to cover up the Telford scandal, make the case for an EU army, spoil Brexit and ruin the footy. I put it to you that it was in fact The Lizard People from Inner Earth. I think some of you are gonna go for that.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:46 - 14 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
So, what we've learned in this thread is that it was most probably ISIS who did the dastardly deed using ex-USSR nerve agent from the '80s. They were encouraged by Theresa May and the EU in order to cover up the Telford scandal, make the case for an EU army, spoil Brexit and ruin the footy. I put it to you that it was in fact The Lizard People from Inner Earth. I think some of you are gonna go for that.

Pretty much sums it up.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:02 - 14 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pjay wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
You yourself are proving that people and state aren't necessarily the same thing. And this is the tragedy of it.

I am pointing out that we are being brainwashed into hating the Russians and they are not brainwashing their citizens.

We have had years of watching American Movies with their Commie hate Campaign, that it's almost a gimmie that we will believe anything anti Russian.

Err... have you ever tuned into Russia Today? Remember when they shot down a passenger airline (unless conspiracy too)?

At the moment it's motive + means vs. conspiracy theory.

Fowlersrs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:32 - 14 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not ISIS is it. If it was there would be a damn more people fucked up. They don't give a monkeys.

Meanwhile russia have just tested a new unstoppable ballistic nuclear missile.

Guy on radio 2 summed it up. Politicians have stripped our military resources to the point where other countries can do what the fuck they want in the UK and know we can't do fuck all back.

We are no longer a super power, we are just America's ass hole hair

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:49 - 14 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rekon it was Junkers, put up to it by Tusk.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:51 - 14 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone ask our resident clown why he goes on about us being a NATO and EU member, somehow implying that the two are linked? Or did America suddenly join the EU?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:52 - 14 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fowlersrs wrote:

Worse, we're a battlefield for hire for fisticuffs between the US and Russia. Have been since Russia got the hydrogen bomb.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:27 - 14 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Whoever did this wanted everyone to blame the Russians. I just don’t believe the Russians are behind this, nor think May has enough evidence to blame them either.

How can you possibly know what evidence May has seen, do you have access to top secret government intel?

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:44 - 14 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming they did it, Do you think they would just blatantly admit having any part of it. Rolling Eyes

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:26 - 15 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fowlersrs wrote:
Politicians have stripped our military resources to the point where other countries can do what the fuck they want in the UK and know we can't do fuck all back.

With all the recent softer and caring recruitment campaigns I'm surprised we've not been invaded already. I heard one on the radio today where they said something about not having to take off your headscarf Confused

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:00 - 15 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
Assuming they did it, Do you think they would just blatantly admit having any part of it. Rolling Eyes

Putins in a position where he gets more out of saying nothing whether Russia did it or not. From the point of view of the Russians the UK just looks like nothing more than a client state of the US.

We just look like the kid in the dinner que who after getting a kick up the arse has spun round and started whining at the most obvious bully while a load of other kids could easily have done the deed. The bully just gets a good giggle out of it.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:25 - 15 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... Just in case, I'm off out today to stock up on logs ready for when they switch off the gas. </tinfoilhat>
Snow forecast this weekend again, and since the shops here still aren't stocked properly after the last 48hours
of snow I'll also stock up on bread and milk.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:05 - 15 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Fowlersrs wrote:
It's not ISIS is it. If it was there would be a damn more people fucked up. They don't give a monkeys.

Meanwhile russia have just tested a new unstoppable ballistic nuclear missile.

Guy on radio 2 summed it up. Politicians have stripped our military resources to the point where other countries can do what the fuck they want in the UK and know we can't do fuck all back.

Whoever did this wanted everyone to blame the Russians. I just don’t believe the Russians are behind this, nor think May has enough evidence to blame them either.

Something doesn’t smell right about this. I don’t know who’s behind this, but both the EU and ISIS will benefit greatly from throwing a spanner in U.K. / Russian relations and I fail to believe none of this stuff ended up in the open market when the old USSR fell apart.

The stinky bit is that our government seem desperate to turn Russia into an enemy. The question is why?

Vegas didn't smell right to you either. I suggest your nose is fucked through your drug use, hence your paranoia also.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:37 - 15 Mar 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shhhhh !! It's helping take his mind off something else he doesn't understand Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 15 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 7 of 35