Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Just blame Russia...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:03 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with your position is, no matter what evidence is produced against Russia, you will dismiss it. Yes, I know, you say what evidence has there been anyway?
But if you want people to take you seriously, where is your evidence for your theory? And why shouldn't people dismiss what you say?

This is the whole problem with politics. Everyone has theories, no one has proof to back them up.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:47 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats the beauty of conspiracy theories, the don't need any evidence to back them up and any evidence to counter them can be spun as part of the conspiracy.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:30 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Evidence? Who needs evidence? The government pinned this on Russia with no proof what so ever, within hours of it happening. A rather silly thing to do unless demonising Russia was the whole aim from the start.

how do you know there was no proof, do you have access to the top secret intelligence that been passed from the various intelligence agencies to senior government.

Or perhaps you think they should make that information available to you?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:28 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbh, I thought everyone was in on this. Weren't you at the briefing?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:03 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the one hand you'd have us believe our government couldn't run a bath let alone the country, yet on the other hand you expect us to believe they're capable of cooking this elaborate plan that involves cooperation from the highest levels of government down to the lowest lab rats at porton down to knock off some russian spy, to strengthen the case for remaining in the EU.

You expect me to buy that everyone involved in that whole just willingly went along with it, kept schtumm and towed the party line.

Then when it failed they did it again.

All this inspite of the fact TM has said there will be no second referendum

O.k.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:14 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because you clearly missed the briefing, I'll tell you what we were told. May and the EU are miffed about Brexit, so they have decided to provoke a war with Russia to punish those who voted for it. The Skripal poisoning (carried out by Porton Down - you got that much right, well done), is just to help that war look legitimate.

This will have a number of advantages, including:
Those expensive nukes we insist on maintaining will earn their keep, and it will shut Corbyn up about them once and for all.
Also, after a nuclear war, May will be able to suspend democracy entirely under the auspices of an emergency government, which will be needed for decades.
Oh, and Val will get killed, and Britain will remain in (what's left of) the EU.

I think it's a wonderful plan.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:18 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

It took them almost 6 months after immediately pinning this on Russia with certainty, to come up with 2 passport photographs of suspected attackers who they don't even know the name of.

One more time, we have intelligence services who would have presented the PM and other senior cabinet members with evidence pointing towards russian involvement, do you think they would just let a former russian spy settle in the uk with out keeping tabs on him?

Its taken six months to review the evidence, collect cctv review it etc before naming the individuals.

My mate was on bail for three months after defending himself despite cctv and witnesses clearly stating he was defending himself.

I've never said i think Russia is a threat to the uk or that I believe everything thats printed in the press. What I don't believe is the drival that you spout based on whimsical hypothesise with nothing to support them. You aught to have your own youtube channel.

Lets face it if they caught them tomorrow with a batch of novichok and signed orders from putin himself you still claim they where patsies and the evidence was fake.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:49 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russia isn't a threat to the UK - yet.
But they have oil and gas reserves we want, so they must be neutralised.
If they win, that's ok, cos we won't need those oil and gas reserves anymore - won't be enough of us left, and alternative energy supplies will be more than sufficient for those who are left. So we'll be saving the planet as well! And still the major goal to halt Brexit will be achieved. My God, but our leaders are smart, they have thought of everything!

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:23 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

No, I'm able to [...] use common sense.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can't even use Google, Mr IT expert.

More brains splattered across the front of my visor from fly killing than you've got. 😂

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 21:26 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what we're saying is the UK government can organize a conspiracy to assassinate some Russian defectors and two of its own citizens, in a public place, using a cold war era nerve agent then mount a massive, multi-agency security operation around it in order to strengthen their international position against Russia... AND KEEP IT SECRET.

Yet they issue an internal document about brexit planning and within hours, full details, including images of the document and the operation codename are in a national newspaper.

That's what we're saying?

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:48 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
So what we're saying is the UK government can organize a conspiracy to assassinate some Russian defectors and two of its own citizens, in a public place, using a cold war era nerve agent then mount a massive, multi-agency security operation around it in order to strengthen their international position against Russia... AND KEEP IT SECRET.

Yet they issue an internal document about brexit planning and within hours, full details, including images of the document and the operation codename are in a national newspaper.

That's what we're saying?

Wanna go halfs on them magic beans?

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:06 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

The Russians survived from this deadliest nerve agent known to mankind, which results in certain death.

The cannon fodder junkies died months later from traces of the nerve agent which degrades in a matter of hours.

Seems legit to me.

You know skin absorbtion is the least effective way of delivering a nerve agent, which is how it was delivered to the skripals. Theres no telling how much of a dose they got.

If the media is right and the other found it in perfume bottle, she had a cheeky spray she might have inhaled some of it as well spraying on her skin, inhalation is the most effective delivery method.

There no way of knowing how much does the bloke got, but he was reportedly back in hospital in a bad way.

Incidentally the scientist exposed to novichok survived inital exposure but died horribly a few years later. So there still time for the skripals.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:09 - 06 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.politics.co.uk/comment-analysis/2018/04/06/myth-busting-why-didn-t-the-skripals-die-on-the-spot

Quote:

Nerve agents only really work quickly when they are inhaled. The mechanism of action in the Skripal case appears to be dermal absorption – the agent got into their systems through the skin. This works slowly. Signs and symptoms progress from localised ones at the site of exposure to central ones over a period of hours. In a cold war-era study with goats and the nerve agent Soman, death took up to 48 hours after exposure to the shaved skin. It's not exactly fast.

Second, if something happened to reduce the intended dose - for instance if the person opening a door handle was wearing gloves - then a possibly quite lethal dose could have been mitigated to a lower one.

In addition, we must also allow for human factors. Did one of the Skripals say: "What is this muck on my hands? I'm going to wash up". That would have initiated a self-decontamination effort. Soap and water is actually quite good at decontaminating nerve agents, as numerous studies have indicated. All of the organophosphate nerve agents degrade in the presence of water, through a mechanism called hydrolysis. So, did the door handle in question get wet? Salisbury is not known for an arid climate.

FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS!.

How much do you want for those beans?

Old Git Racing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:18 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CTP, whats the CTP stand for in your new interweb personna? They watch all sites in the UK, A site like BCF with a politics and current affairs section is meat to their grist. They work on the 80/20 rule, 80% is shit, 20% might be worth looking at, then out of the 20% they apply the same criteria. So you might be a person of interest. When the rest of us were at the briefing this is what they told us. They (the government) told us that if you cant provide a rational explanation for any rantings against them you would be Novichoded to death, which would fit in with your theory. So basically you are right and we are all mongs ut you are a dead man walking.

OGR.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:39 - 07 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, did you not see your error ??

Old Git Racing wrote:
......So you might be a person of interest. .......

Definitely nothing of interest !! Laughing Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 223 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 28 of 35