Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Just blame Russia...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:11 - 05 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

How are any of these relevant to the UK or EU?

Read them and you'll find out.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:07 - 06 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Do you still live with your mum? Serious question btw.

Really? Is that all you got? Laughing

As we have seen demonstrated by yourself countless times, and have now even had a frank admission from you to the effect, you don't know anything about the subject you are trying pitifully to engage in. This is why I suggest you read the books, read something about the subject you claim to have so much knowledge of, instead of 2min internet article grabs and headlines carefully selected to reinforce your own whacko fantasy. If you don't have the time to spare to find out about the subject, then at least stop claiming you know anything about it, as you quite obviously don't.

Otoh, I wouldn't want you to stop entertaining me - crack on! Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:29 - 06 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
and a yes to still living with mummy then.

Thought so. Wink

Yes, I dig myself out of her grave every morning Laughing

When you decide to engage like an adult, without the feeble attempts at insult, then I might answer your questions. But first I think you will have to demonstrate that you are actually an adult, which will take more than a swift change of tack now.

If you think by insulting me I will stop ridiculing your daft flights of fancy, a tactic you often resort to when you have no reply to those who challenge you and highlighting further your ignorance, prepare to be disappointed Razz (When you insult me, it just reminds me you are on the wrong side of the playground fence).
Nor will I 'enemy' you while you continue to be such a rich source of entertainment Razz

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:06 - 06 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
without the feeble attempts at insult,

You mean like this?

chickenstrip wrote:
When you decide to engage like an adult,

Hypocrite. Laughing

That's not being a hypocrite, it's just the honest impression I get of you Smile

Quote:
To be fair, looking at the bikes you've had, you're clearly a lot older than you come across on here sometimes, so please accept my apologies.

An attempt at subtlety? Come on, is that the best you can do? Laughing
I can act the child every bit as well as you can. But in my case, I choose when to do so Razz

winz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:25 - 09 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
So what does everyone make of this website, Bellingcat or whatever it’s called?

Solving the worlds mysteries as all caused by Russia, but doing it far faster than the worlds top intelligence agencies can find the “evidence”?

Who’s behind them then? They're clearly keen on demonising Russia.

It has a bit of a smell similar to the one man band, Assad hater, “Syrian observatory of human rights”. Who runs his unknown funded organisation from his bedroom in Leicester, yet the media lap his views up as independent fact, because it meets their agendas.

I built a website funded by Google Labs a few years ago about debunking and fact checking breaking news, there were originally 9 partners, Bellingcat being one of them, although I wasn't ever in touch with them directly. No reason to believe they are publishing 'fake news' or anything else that. Look on their website, you can see who they are and their contributors.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:57 - 09 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was probably more valuable for the intelligence services to identify the individuals but not let on.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:36 - 10 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
It was probably more valuable for the intelligence services to identify the individuals but not let on.

You're applying common sense to a MPD argument, that'll never work!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:45 - 10 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
So either it suits the government/authorities/security services agenda to demonise Russia, or there's some other organisation behind this site, who benefits from Russia being the common enemy of Europe and it's a bit more than meets the eye.

There's a third possibility which you seem inexplicably blind to.
Thinking Brick Wall

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:14 - 10 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
If we're to believe what this almost one man band crusade against Russia says is true, then either he's far better equipped than our multi billion pound security services, or revealing things they knew but wanted keeping quiet. I find this hard to believe.

Or our security services quickly identified the perpetrators as Russian secret service, chose not to let on that they knew the individuals so they could track their movements, then journalists caught up and let the cat out of the bag. In Russia the journo's would have been silenced, you're right, but not necessarily with a court order. Still, you've said you won't believe until Putin tells you to. It's an odd reaction but good luck to you, comrade.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:09 - 10 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! I knew you'd bring up Tommy Robinson. It's entirely different. In violating temporary reporting restrictions he was actually endangering justice as has been explained to you before.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:30 - 10 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Ha! I knew you'd bring up Tommy Robinson. It's entirely different. In violating temporary reporting restrictions he was actually endangering justice as has been explained to you before.

You can talk to a man with a wooden leg, but not a man with a wooden head.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:24 - 10 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is Jimbo's post abusive you soft cunt?

Is your 'business' teetering on the edge, that's why you're selling stuff off and slowly having a breakdown?

I think you need to see a mental health professional.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:24 - 10 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

National security wasn't compromised by revealing the names of the Russians. It's not a case of not wanting the knowledge revealed, it's about saying let's not admit we know right now, it might prove advantageous or it might not. Then the names are published and it's not a big deal for the security services, it just changes the game. The sex gang trials were potentially compromised by Tommy Robinson's stupid antics. Anyone who wants to see the rapists brought to justice ought to feel angry at the dolt.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:29 - 10 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mpd, whatever your views are, why are you ranting about it all here on BCF? What good do you think it does? Even if you persuaded everyone here to agree with you, what use?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 192 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 33 of 35