Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:46 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's just my theory. Unless YouTube is owned by Muslims I can't see any other logical explanation, and last time I looked it wasn't.

I hope you realise that you are sounding more and more Liberal with your views on freedom of speech. Perhaps you should reconsider your vote. Don't say I'm not helpful...

https://www.libdems.org.uk/

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:50 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
I hope you realise that you are sounding more and more Liberal with your views on freedom of speech. Perhaps you should reconsider your vote. Don't say I'm not helpful...

I'm not sure the Libdems really are a liberal party anymore, although I think they were once.
They want us locked into the EU and as integrated as possible, however the EU does not believe in free speech, and the increasing legislation and controlling nature of the EU doesn't strike me as particularly liberal.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:23 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

You’re a decade out of date mate, you’re the modern Nazis.

Mdma old chap, you do brighten my day! I am so far removed from being a Nazi in any respect that your views are comedy gold!

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:27 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive for Her Majesty's Opposition. Imagine what Labour would be able to do if they ever get into power.

You'd be first in line for a dry bumming!

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:49 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/880046-bite-the-pillow
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:43 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
Very impressive for Her Majesty's Opposition. Imagine what Labour would be able to do if they ever get into power.

You'd be first in line for a dry bumming!

Ah the Momentum “SS”...

Confused. Labour or Liberal - which is it you think I am?

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:09 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Nazis - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6876987/amp/Neo-Nazi-extremist-23-tipped-lead-BNP-guilty-grooming-boys-young-13.html
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:35 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

It's today's news.
Quote:
But it can now be reported that the former BNP youth leader is a convicted paedophile

So there was a reporting ban? Police Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:24 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, mpd is right.
This is being discussed in the ntdwi thread.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:41 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
No, mpd is right.
This is being discussed in the ntdwi thread.

Ah yes, mpd72 is giving the baby-faced paedo-fascist a free pass because he is white.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:48 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol.

Feel free to voice your opinion on said thread.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:31 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

It’s quite clear of Al Beeb’s apologist agenda, much like the lefties on here.

It will come as something of a shock to you when you realise that not everybody to the left of your messiah is an 'apologist'. So much so that you'll have nothing to repeat endlessly...

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 21:21 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

I'm not sure the Libdems really are a liberal party anymore, although I think they were once.
They want us locked into the EU and as integrated as possible, however the EU does not believe in free speech, and the increasing legislation and controlling nature of the EU doesn't strike me as particularly liberal.

You can't blame the EU when other places like maple syrup or kangaroo land are doing the same thing or worse.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:27 - 02 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:

You can't blame the EU when other places like maple syrup or kangaroo land are doing the same thing or worse.

What??? Other countries being shit doesn't make it okay.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:11 - 06 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an interesting article. It would carry more credibility and less bias however if it wasn't written by Roger Scrotum.

Its like Mrs McCann writing a book on childcare - the facts may be in there but you wouldn't necessarily want her to babysit Very Happy

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:07 - 06 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
It is an interesting article. It would carry more credibility and less bias however if it wasn't written by Roger Scrotum.

Its like Mrs McCann writing a book on childcare - the facts may be in there but you wouldn't necessarily want her to babysit Very Happy

Which part do you think isn't true? Oh, of course in "Diggs World", there isn't a specific issue with Pakistani's grooming kids is there?

I'm not disputing the facts and never have as you know but struggle to appreciate. It is the presentation of those facts with a bias.

Would you buy a book entitled 'The Great British Sticky Bun' by Victoria Beckham, or 'Advanced Aeronautical Mathematics' by Dianne Abbott? Both may contain facts but would you trust them?

I don't think you'd recognise bias if YL was appointed to a political party to advise on race and religion. Oh, hang on....
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 14 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 68 of 108