Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:22 - 10 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

That newsthump link has been posted on here less than you've said Tommy did nothing wrong according to the judge though...

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:41 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boom!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48950672

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:45 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:

Out in 4 and a half but still..

Dance! Dance! Dance! Laughing
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:53 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
He bought the case to the masses and ensured it couldn’t be buried.
Since this case hundreds of victims have come forward and around 300 Pakistani child rapists have been prosecuted in a 20 mile radius.

If it helps your hate for Robinson, feel free to pretend he did not publicise the case by getting involved. Without him, the authorities could well have buried it and kept it out of the news, but hey, let’s ignore that and hate a right winger because that’s what the left wing media tells you to, like a good little leftie sheep.

You’ve dragged out the Robinson hating news thump satire link more times than Robinson will feel safe eating a hot dinner in prison again.

Why? It’s not remotely funny. We’re talking about thousands of white under age girls being raped here and because the rapists are Pakistani, you have to play it down and turn it into a mockery of Robinson. Do you realise how that makes you look?

Rolling Eyes It's like you haven't grasped a single word anyone else has said.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:02 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
What "vigilante" as in it encouraged more victims to take action and tell their case to the police, revealing at least another 280 more Pakistani Padeo's?

Anyone hear of these "Vigilante" attacks? All my extended family live in the area and they don't seem aware of any.

Tommy wrote:
You see that man, he was getting aggressive as he walked into court, the man who faces charges of child abduction, rape, prostitution, harass him, find him, go knock on his door, follow him, see where he works, see what he’s doing.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:14 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet sales of tin foil are through the roof in Ashford.

BCF crowd funding for a psychiatrist for our resident Tommy supporter?

Last edited by Jewlio Rides Again LLB on 13:28 - 11 Jul 2019; edited 1 time in total
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:28 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I saw that too... This is utter bullshit. The names of all suspects had already been released in the press many times over the months, leading up to these trials. All locals knew exactly who the main people in these gangs wee long before the police came knocking. To try to pretend it was somehow Robinson who released these names then pretending he encouraged people to harass, follow and watch them, is pure fantasy and impossible to prove. There is also nothing to suggest it even happened.

Quote:
But the judges found he had encouraged others "to harass a defendant by finding him, knocking on his door, following him, and watching him".

They've been making this up to suit them since the very start, with his initial arrest for "breech of the peace", which was rapidly turned into a different trumped up charge, a trial with no proper defence, sentencing and prison all within 4 hours. He spent months inside, got accused of various incorrect things due to misleading comments in the media, which would be impossible not to have influenced his jury or judge's pre-conception, dragged to court 8 times now, costing him £130K and counting, then the final insult is another prison term, where no doubt the authorities will once again deliberately put him in a prison with a large Muslim population, many of whom will be making his food, putting him at risk of poisoning, whilst they put him on a ground floor cell so Mohammed and his convicted mates can hurl piss and shit through his window again.

This whole thing stinks of him being punished for who he is, not what he did. It seems the law is no longer equal. I'm ashamed of what this country is becoming.

No problem providing sources and proof then eh?

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:29 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww diddums, looks like dear old Trump didn't fancy having him in the US, surprisingly good judge of character there from Trump, almost shocking really !!

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:33 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
then pretending he encouraged people to harass, follow and watch them, is pure fantasy and impossible to prove. There is also nothing to suggest it even happened.

Basically, we need a source that's not part of the biased left wing media?

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:36 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Political prisoner...... just like Mandela, but Tommy boy didn't plant bombs and have people killed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:38 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will this source do?

https://www.counterjihadwarrior.com/2018/10/01/transcript-tommy-robinson-live-streaming-outside-leeds-crown-court-may-2018/

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:47 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Ah that famous mainstream media outlet, the high budget website, Counterjihadwarrior.com Thumbs Up
That must have slipped under Hopeless Hate's radar.

Interesting to hear the whole transcript of the video though, as it is nothing like what the biased media have dreamt up.

Sources for a full transcript of his facebook live stream are a bit thin on the ground. Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:17 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's the best transcript available I think he was lucky to get away with 9 months!

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 14:48 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPD can you please stop bringing up that he was initially detained/arrested for breach of the peace but was chaarged with something else, It's not a valid point as you cannot be charged with an offence of breach of the peace.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:59 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had coverage of the protest in London on in the background today. Not exactly bringing the establishment to its knees as promised in the build-up. They seem far more interested in filming each other on their mobile phones...

More lager needed, methinks.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:05 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't agree with the verdict, but legal experts who know better than me have ruled.

My only question is to which prison he'll be sent. I know they'd LIKE to send him back to one with a high Muslim population, but do they dare do this after the exposure last time?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 289 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 87 of 108