Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:36 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Why does every thread in this section end with mpd having a fite with a different person.

You have to ask!!!!

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:39 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least no one has said this one.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7247805/Maryland-police-chief-apologizes-white-officer-caught-camera-using-N-word.html

Because context is irrelevant, and anyone mentioning it would be looking at chokey.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:41 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is he being treated?

What's the muslim content of that prison he's in? Is he in solitary again?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:46 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given his offence and the fact that he is in Belmarsh, quite well I'd imagine. He will be in the 'local' bit rather than the Cat A, contrary to the ill-informed nonsense spread about by his supporters. I suspect he has asked to be removed from the general population for his own safety, and currently resides in a cell to himself with a television, books and waiter-service....

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:51 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

You make it sound like a certain other character, who was convicted in 1923.

Is Tom writing his Kampf whilst he's in there?

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:52 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Why does every thread in this section end with mpd having a fite with a different person.

Because there are a few people - not many - who think it fun to engage in a load of worthless mutual wank. Perhaps we'll be lucky & they'll elope and never be seen again....

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:53 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I’m pretty open with my feelings on here about the way he’s been treated. Hardly a sign of embarrassment.

Your unwillingness to say how much you've donated to Tommy is a clear sign of embarrassment.

You've very open with your feelings about the way he's been treated so why is telling us how much you've donated such an embarrassment?

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:56 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

Your unwillingness to say how much you've donated to Tommy is a clear sign of embarrassment.

You've very open with your feelings about the way he's been treated so why is telling us how much you've donated such an embarrassment?

That's most likely because it's been by payment in kind, and he's just getting frustrated as he's not likely to be granted conjugal visits. All that pent up, shall we say emotion, be fit to burst soon, isn't that right Terry Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:14 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
If you're so cock sure of yourself, tell me if and how much I've donated. Go on, have a guess...The more you dig your heels in, the more wrong you'll be.

£0.00

Am I right?

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 17:17 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

I love the way that anyone who doesn't instantly slag him off on a motorcycle forum, actually agrees with some of what he says and thinks this trial has been an abuse of the legal system, to silence and destroy him, is suddenly a cash donating supporter.

I

I fully agree that the culture these "men" come from is at the root of their wrong doing, they look at non muslims and women as lower than them, this emboldened them to follow their base desires, it is a known and accepted fact that their was covering up and a lack of enthusiasm to investigate because of the racism worry mongering in the police, that came down from the top.

Tommy Robinson is a cock and did wrong, anyone funding him is just helping a slick knobhead live in a big house and get on tv.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:18 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

So your guesswork isn’t I’ll-informed?

Go on... source.

I don't need a source. My background informs me well enough about HMPs.

1. He is in Belmarsh.

2. Belmarsh takes low-level offenders from London courts and houses them in its 'Local' wing. He will come into that category. He will not be in general population with Cat A prisoners because his sentence isn't long enough. This is how our prisons work.

3. If he genuinely thinks that his life is in danger, he can ask the Governor to be taken out of general population. If the Governor agrees, he will be given a cell of his own, access to books, a television and his food will be bought to him on a tray. This is how our prisons do things. If the Govenor doesn't think he is 'special' enough, he may have to share a cell with a similar low-level offender. Who knows, he may even have Jeffery Archer's old cell....

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:26 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
You make it sound like a certain other character, who was convicted in 1923.

Is Tom writing his Kampf whilst he's in there?

I don't think YL's flowery-dell will be quite as palatial....

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:55 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Ste wrote:
£0.00

Am I right?

If you say so.

Can we move on now - I'm bored of your little game?

We're not moving on yet, I still have many question. Thumbs Up

It's not a little game, asking about if you've financially supported him is a serious question.

He receives quite a lot of support but it seems like very few of them are willing to stand up and be counted. In the live stream he did outside court there were more people encouraging and supporting him than there were shouting abuse at him but because of the potential headache it could cause, they weren't wanting to be in his live stream and were covering up work logos on their t-shirts / polo shirts / etc.

I can understand their reasoning and now I'm trying to understand yours. And it's turned into trying to understand why you're so reluctant to say rather than the actual amount. I don't know if I expect you to have donated hundreds of pounds, a tenner, nothing at all or whatever other amount but for one reason or another it's not something you want to be discussing and that's what makings it interesting.

Kiss and tell?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:39 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

I don't need a source.

Nobody ever does when judging what they've been told to think about Robinson.

Nobody has told me that this is what will happen. It is what will happen because that is what happens. He isn't so special as to have something else happen....

He has gone to a Local facility near the Court because that is what we do. He will be categorised as B whilst being assessed, assuming the assessment actually takes place (which it may not given the length of sentence), and will be recategorised as a C and will almost certainly spend the whole of his sentence at Belmarsh because it is too short for a dispersal.

He won't spend time with the CAT A prisoners, because that is how the system works and that is how Belmarsh is laid out.

If the Governor has been asked for his removal from general population and has agreed, YL will probably be in his own cell right now watching The Chase.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:16 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Whilst you’re guessing with assumed accuracy, any chance of the lottery numbers Mystic Meh?

Call it a series of educated guesses....

The Lottery Numbers I can't do unfortunately.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:47 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I love the way that anyone who doesn't instantly slag him off on a motorcycle forum, actually agrees with some of what he says and thinks this trial has been an abuse of the legal system, to silence and destroy him, is suddenly a cash donating supporter.

Well, you are such a huge fan of sweeping generalisations, so why not...

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:04 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:
Given the choice I'd much rather be exploited on a fancy yacht by some fat old rich white royal dude than round the back of the Chicken Lickin' in some godforsaken northern hell-hole...

Kids today, eh? Don't know when they've got a good deal going on!

White rich buggering is better than brown poor buggering?

Buggering is buggering and you're apologising for it. Tut Tut

Price Andrew is a British Royal, who the palace have issued a statement explicitly denying the Prince's role in any wrong doing. That was before the document leaks Laughing That's what makes the Epstein case relevant to us Brits. Are YOU too stupid to see that PJay?

Especially since it was covered up 12 years ago. Like our own cover up during the independent inquiry into historical child sex abuse. Groups of old white rich men just love buggering wee boys, shame they too powerful to get caught.
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 257 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 92 of 108