Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:08 - 21 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBF the story does make zero sense. But then, if we took out all the unsubstantiated rumours from the newspapers there wouldn't be much left!

At the end of the day, why the hate for Tommy Robinson? Just because he's rude?! You can't say it's because he's racist... loads of them about with popular support.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:34 - 21 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
duhawkz wrote:
What have I missed whose laundering money

Yapy-lemon or bnp72

It's one of Captain Small Man Syndrome's trolling weapons. He seems to think constantly yapping that I avoid paying the correct level of tax, somehow acts like a weapon against me and makes him look like a grown man.

His head must be a very strange and empty place.

I've said nothing about you laundering money you lying cunt. Money laundering is completely different to tax evasion.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:42 - 21 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

Just because Avi Yemini says something doesn't automatically make it true...

But an unsubstantiated haters, wank bank story in the Daily Star, is true because it fits your Tommy hater agenda though eh? Rolling Eyes

I don't know if it is true or not, but then I am able to see things without a bias unlike anybody who automatically believes Avi Yemini and his somewhat 'one-sided' view on life....

The difference here is that I can keep an open mind, whereas MDMA old chap, you clearly cannot.

Can you explain the photo of the small dog for me please? Has this turned into Dog-Shaggers Weekly?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:40 - 21 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I understand it, new prisoners are kept under close supervision in solitary confinement for the first 48 hours.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Old Git Racing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:47 - 21 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really hope it is true he got laid out by a pensioner.

OGR

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:00 - 21 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
As I understand it, new prisoners are kept under close supervision in solitary confinement for the first 48 hours.

That is true, to check that they aren't about to top themselves on the first night. MDMA is guessing that he is still in segregation I have tried to explain to him that YL remaining in segregation is at the Governor's discretion under Rule 45, but he prefers to get his 'information' from a news source that tells him that he will be in with Cat A prisoners, and that segregation will be forced upon him by a corrupt system that wants him dead.

What MDMA fails to realise is that it is more expensive to keep a prisoner in segregation and that the Governor will want him in the general CAT B and C population as soon as possible for that reason alone. His so called 'celebrity status' means nothing to the staff and he will not receive special attention - they simply don't have the manpower to treat him differently even if he wants them to.

Who knows, perhaps the Governor has received an instruction to keep him in segregation for the duration of his sentence. I doubt it though because he simply is not that special.

He is to be visited by somebody from the Right Wing media on Tuesday, and I am sure an objective and unbiased report will be available on YouTube afterwards....
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:35 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

...... to pretend the Daily Star is a legitimate new source....

To be fair probably more legitimate and accurate than most if not all of your sources, and that's saying something !!

mpd72 wrote:

Unbelievable ignorance.

I've left that there, as, I can only assume it was a moment of self awareness on your part.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:54 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72's rejection of the story seems based upon the idea that Tommy is still in solitary. Where do you get that from?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:02 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Generally, solitary confinement doesn’t involve communal Daily Star showers. Even the thickest of humans can work this out. It’s a shame your hate clouds your common sense.

You are correct. However, your use of words like 'thickest' and 'hate' merely demonstrates that you are what you accuse others of being...

If you read what I wrote, you will see that I am not claiming for a second that somebody in segregation takes showers with other inmates. What I said was that he will only be in segregation as long as the Governor thinks it is necessary. He won't be a 'special case' to the Governor and maintaining him in segregation will come out of the annual budget, something the Governor won't want to happen unless absolutely necessary or an instruction is received to that effect.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:11 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
What have I missed whose laundering money

Yapy-lemon or bnp72

mpd72 posted something about how one of his customers who tell him after the event which company the invoice should be made out to. What mpd described was money laundering in the most basic terms.

And so if the account mpd uses is willing to turn a blind eye to a bit of money laundering, I can't see them having a problem with being a bit dodgy about charitable donations for the purpose of reducing his tax bill.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:49 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Even the Daily Star mentions his "categorisation" as a prisoner. There is no way he's been sent to communal shower sessions and beaten up by an old man who Robinson is alleged to have started on.

Your hate and your desire to see him in a bad light is clouding your judgement.

Quote:
Robinson, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, has been earmarked as a special category prisoner because of his extremist views.

It is clear that neither the Daily Star nor Avi Yemini have a clue what they are talking about. There are no 'special categories' for low level offenders in our Prison Service. My guess (and it is only a guess but an educated one before you get upset....) is that he is came in as a B, has been assessed as a D on the basis of his offence, but has been bumped up to C because his political views create a potential for conflict. This doesn't place him in a 'special category' as claimed by the newspaper, nor does it mean he will be in with Cat A prisoners as claimed by Avi Yemini.

Assuming this is correct, placing him in general population would be the norm unless he makes a Rule 45 request and the Governor agrees.

Neither you, I, the Daily Star nor Avi Yemeni know what the Governor has decided in this matter, nor do we know what the Governor will decide for the remainder of his sentence.

Its pointless you arguing any differently because you clearly don't know how our system works and neither does Mr Yememi.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:45 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

My guess

Is biased against Robinson and very likely to be wrong.

He was kept in solitary confinement the last time the establishment threw him in prison to shut him up.

Why would the situation change? Try thinking with an open mind.

How is stating what is likely to happen 'biased' against anybody? I have told you how our system works. It works the same whoever the inmate is. He will not be treated differently because he claims he is innocent.

He has the option of asking for Rule 45 as he did previously. It is up to the Governor to decide whether it is in his and the best interests of the prison to grant the request. Neither you nor I are privvy to the Governor's thoughts on the matter.

Do let me know how my explaining this (again...) is somehow closing my mind to the situation.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:06 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

There is no way someone who the media have attacked with fake news and propaganda to such a level that he's universally hated by the majority in this country, would be put in a prison with Muslims able to get at him directly.

Hang on a minute, isn't this precisely what you, Yemini, Levant and the rest are saying has happened? I am confused....

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:32 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
He was however, put on a ground floor cell with a window open to the prisoners outside, who repeatedly threw shit and piss through the window if he left it open on a hot day.

Where did you read that?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:38 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

You're desperate for this fake news slander story to be true, because it fits your TR hating agenda. For this reason alone, you're willing to completely ignore the FACT that he will be in solitary confinement and not mixing it up with violent pensioners in the showers, just like he was the last time he was in prison for the same offence. Why would the second time be any different?

I find it amusing that you're willing to accept a clear bullshit story from a gutter rag like the Daily Star, just because it fits your agenda.

At what point have I said that I think the story is true? All I have said is that the matter of whether he is kept in segregation for the duration of his sentence is the Governor's decision. We do not know the Governor's opinion on the matter currently, nor do we know what the Governer will decide as it is reviewed - which it will be on a regular basis in the interests of the inmate and prison because that is how our system operates... Is it really that complicated to understand?

As an aside, the concept of anybody playing the big man in the showers and being decked by a bloke twice his age as a result does have comedy value, whether it is true or not...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:00 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

At what point have I said that I think the story is true?

Here, in response to me calling it out as fake news...

Diggs wrote:

Do you know this to be a fact, or are you playing the 'fake news' card as a default because events don't fit with the image his media want to portray? He may have been moved to general population now at the Governor's instruction because perceived threats haven't materialised.

I'm guessing English comprehension wasn't your strongest subject at school....

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:05 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

He was kept in solitary during his first stint for his own safety. What's changed for you to be so cock sure that he won't be in solitary this time, so the Daily Star's piece of award winning journalism isn't fake news, aimed at the hard of thinking TR haters?

No, he asked to be segregated from the other inmates for his own safety. Again, you are spinning it so it sounds like the prison forced it on him.

Again (sigh...), the decision will be the Governor's. We don't know what the Governor will do with his Rule 45 request. How many times!!!

I don't know if the story is true and neither do you. The difference between you and I on this is that I am happy to say that I don't know, whereas you are happy to say that you do.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 269 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 95 of 108