Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:16 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

I'm guessing

And we all know how good you are at doing that.

You do make me chuckle Laughing Laughing Laughing

Shouldn't you be removing dried semen from customer's keyboards, or is it your lunch-hour?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:25 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Diggs wrote:
I don't know if the story is true and neither do you.

So carry on believing any old shite the gutter press pour out to sell papers

Can you not see the contradiction in these two statements?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:34 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

Shouldn't you be removing dried semen from customer's keyboards, or is it your lunch-hour?

You understand I work from home of course, or were you just guessing again? You're not very good at this guessing thing are you?

Perhaps it is your own keys that are sticking in that case?

Just guessing, of course.....

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:38 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

True things:

Nobody with a three digit IQ really believes anything in the red banner newspapers.

Barely anyone could give two shits about TR: he's not "universally hated" by the general populous as they have little inkling of who he is nor do they care. However, certain sections of the media would like you to think he's up there with Hitler and Stalin but really, he's not that important.

In my opinion this is all the fault of the Left. They started all this victimhood malarkey so it should come as no surprise when someone vaguely right wing uses their own tactics against them!

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:42 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:
True things:

Nobody with a three digit IQ really believes anything in the red banner newspapers.

Barely anyone could give two shits about TR: he's not "universally hated" by the general populous as they have little inkling of who he is nor do they care. However, certain sections of the media would like you to think he's up there with Hitler and Stalin but really, he's not that important.

In my opinion this is all the fault of the Left. They started all this victimhood malarkey so it should come as no surprise when someone vaguely right wing uses their own tactics against them!

I agree with the first two.

I don't understand what you are getting at with the third. Are you saying that YL is the victim here, and that his supporters are 'playing' the situation to his advantage?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:56 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone plays the victim card if it helps them.

Anna Soubury - the nasty man called me a Nazi

Nigel Farage - the nasty man milkshaked me

Every woman who wants a payout - Trump/film star/ politician touched my bottom.

Every black Knife thug - It's cause the government don't give me lots of goodies.

Every dead black Knife thug's mother - He didn't deserve to die, he loved his grandmother.

Every Grenfell survivor (and a few others) - I'm traumatised, gimmedat

Tommy Robinson - the establishment is out to get me. Laughing

It's the self entitled ambulance chaser mentality everyone has got now.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:49 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Everyone plays the victim card if it helps them.

Anna Soubury - the nasty man called me a Nazi

Nigel Farage - the nasty man milkshaked me

Every woman who wants a payout - Trump/film star/ politician touched my bottom.

Every black Knife thug - It's cause the government don't give me lots of goodies.

Every dead black Knife thug's mother - He didn't deserve to die, he loved his grandmother.

Every Grenfell survivor (and a few others) - I'm traumatised, gimmedat

Tommy Robinson - the establishment is out to get me. Laughing

It's the self entitled ambulance chaser mentality everyone has got now.

Can I talk to you about my Whiplash? It ruined my life and was indirectly responsible for me being in Grenfell that dark evening.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:04 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

Can I talk to you about my Whiplash? It ruined my life and was indirectly responsible for me being in Grenfell that dark evening.

Moving violently to the right is the main cause of whiplash.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:15 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
I can't get cry baby about something like Grenfell. I didn't know anyone there

You sure about that? My understanding is that in reality there were so many people in there it's almost impossible to not know anyone there. What about all those gimmedat claims?

bhinso wrote:

Aha, so I do know someone from Grenfell, you Thumbs Up

(Still don't give a fvck mind)

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:39 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can you say that stuff in small font? Surprised

"y0 Polarbear where's the money for Grenfell?"

SRSLY where is it?
Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:53 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have thought the Daily Star would be right up the street if the typical TR supporter, to be honest.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:01 - 22 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
I would have thought the Daily Star would be right up the street if the typical TR supporter, to be honest.

Doubt it, a bit too high brow for them really

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:08 - 23 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

linuxyeti wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

Doubt it, a bit too high brow for them really

Yep, just like all Brexit voters they're stupid racists. Rolling Eyes

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:57 - 23 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
Yep, just like all Brexit voters they're stupid racists. Rolling Eyes

I'm not racist... I just hate the French Wink

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:49 - 23 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MDMA you will be pleased to know that he is currently separated from the general population, with his own suite of cells including his individual shower room and exercise area, according to Levant.

This is in contrast to conditions other prisoners are kept in at Belmarsh, where many have to share a cell and use communal showers and exercise facilities.

This does indeed bear comparison with a certain Austrian gent imprisoned in Landsberg in 1924. Perhaps we'll get a book out of it?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:17 - 23 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So once again he's afraid to come out of his cell because he thinks he's a celebrity and a target? He's probably more at risk from prisoners who hate paedophiles and, if they recognise him at all, know he put trials at risk.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:04 - 23 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
we’re wrong.

Gagged

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:34 - 23 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

So you, like the bullshit Daily Star story you lot were all creaming over, we’re wrong.

Nope. I said we didn't know and ultimately it was up to the Governor... His situation may change yet - we don't know!

Looks like the Daily Star was wrong though - unless that is somebody else in segregation uses the same showers. Again, we will probably never know....

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:48 - 23 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allegedly he has a "suite" of cells. Amnesty International, where are you! Laughing
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q9T2TzEGFs
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 250 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 96 of 108