Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:47 - 14 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Scrat wrote:
Has Tommeh rocked up at the shed, or is it just another figurine!

Digs. Yawn🥂

You still think this is a sock of mine MDMA?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 09:43 - 14 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tis no sock, it's Michael Nelson from Maverick Motorcycle Training.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:12 - 14 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

£150 for out in the sticks sounds a bit steep for a CBT! No 50cc option either?!
Scrat This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Boring). Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:47 - 15 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scrat wrote:
I think you might be mistaking me with someone else, my clientele are exclusively select.

Mopeds are very important to rural communities but many now wait till they're 17 to bop about on a 125cc.

Possible two day CBT becoming compulsory, and further age related regulations being muted by Cardington, wrapping them up in cotton wool is sadly still the mindset, further restrictions pending.

The word is "mooted" Shocked Dammit, man, that was the first sensible post of yours I've read and you had to go and spoil it Crying or Very sad

You see, I am a Nazi... a Grammar Nazi Wink
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:13 - 16 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I was going to say he must be out soon. Apparently he already is.

Unusual for the lefty media to not be hounding him from the moment he's been released. Maybe Boris has diverted their hate for a while?

Its possibly because the numbers turning up for gatherings in his name dwindled so much that in the end there were more plod than 'patriots'...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:43 - 16 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Maybe he's been converted to extreme Islam in prison and is now a member of a kiddy fiddler grooming gang, so is a moral citizen in the eyes of the left now?

I expect him to turn up again in a town centre shouting the odds soon enough, and he'll be back.

Oh, I didn't think there was such a thing as 'extreme Islam'? I thought you were either a practicing terrorist/kiddie-fiddler or not a follower of the prophet at all....

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:14 - 16 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone live stream his release from prison?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:27 - 16 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

No, but i could livestream me freeing Tommy later if you like. I reckon the general idea is much the same.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:56 - 16 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Livestream the box of cats being opened. Thumbs Up

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:35 - 16 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Ste wrote:

No, but i could livestream me freeing Tommy later if you like. I reckon the general idea is much the same.

Sick

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:20 - 16 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw something about the passport office delaying renewal of his passport while it undergoes "security checks", but they can't tell him what those checks are or who's doing them or when he'll get a new passport. Neutral He's currently under no travel restrictions.

It really does seem like the Gov don't like him and they just can't resist any opportunity to mess him about. Irony being that if everyone was treated equally under the same rules, his whole 'movement' wouldn't exist.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:06 - 16 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd imagine the delay had something to do with the myriad of names he's called himself over the years, and his criminal record, rather than a deliberate 'anti-Tommy' putting his application to the bottom of the pile.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:33 - 16 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

His passport has been delayed because other checks are being done. Laughing

"as soon as we put it on the system it's flagged up that it needs other checks doing, all I can say is it's other government departments that are doing the checks."

15 minutes of an unhappy Tommy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdjxIC-zErw

It could be something to do with the fact he's previously been to prison for 10 months for using someone else's passport to travel to the USA.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:47 - 16 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
His passport has been delayed because other checks are being done. Laughing

"as soon as we put it on the system it's flagged up that it needs other checks doing, all I can say is it's other government departments that are doing the checks."

15 minutes of an unhappy Tommy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdjxIC-zErw

It could be something to do with the fact he's previously been to prison for 10 months for using someone else's passport to travel to the USA.

That's made me chuckle, the only thing that would have made it funnier, would have been if the chap at the passport office was muslim !!

Of course, he knew what was likely to happen, otherwise, why record it, just click bait, obviously, he's not had enough publicity recently, doesn't like fading into obscurity

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:49 - 16 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
I'd imagine the delay had something to do with the myriad of names he's called himself over the years, and his criminal record, rather than a deliberate 'anti-Tommy' putting his application to the bottom of the pile.

Oh bollocks. Like they wouldn't know exactly who he was.

According to the news article linked in Ste's post, his genuine passport in 2012 was in the name of Paul Harris. Given that he is a.k.a Stephen Yaxley-Lennon and Tommy Robinson, should the passport authorities recognise his face, you can imagine the confusion and necessity to carry out additional checks.

You are looking for an anti-Tommy conspiracy where there probably isn't one.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:37 - 16 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

linuxyeti wrote:
Of course, he knew what was likely to happen, otherwise, why record it, just click bait, obviously, he's not had enough publicity recently, doesn't like fading into obscurity

I agree he expected to get messed about during the meeting which is why he recorded it, he says in the video that he's phoned up three times and been given excuses. I don't think he's done for click bait as I think he has intentionally kept out of the limelight in order to have a break.
It may well be as Ste said due to his previous abuse of US immigration controls, but if there are no travel restrictions in place, what is big deal?
Conspiracy? I would say he's definitely on a watch list of some kind.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:43 - 16 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:

I agree he expected to get messed about during the meeting which is why he recorded it, he says in the video that he's phoned up three times and been given excuses. I don't think he's done for click bait as I think he has intentionally kept out of the limelight in order to have a break.
It may well be as Ste said due to his previous abuse of US immigration controls, but if there are no travel restrictions in place, what is big deal?
Conspiracy? I would say he's definitely on a watch list of some kind.

Not necessarily on a watch list per se, but, his criminal background will be having an effect. Why upload the footage, if, not for click bait, for the most part it's his mo to remain to be in the public limelight, playing the victim, when not 'championing' his causes.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 191 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 99 of 108