Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:24 - 19 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy will just have to put some of the donations from your ilk towards the case, I guess, when he's not intimidating (admittedly twattish) local journalist Mike Stuchbery. The whole lot of them deserve to rot in hell yet they all seem to be doing fine. What is wrong with the World!?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:05 - 20 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
They’ve got legal immunity now.

mpd72 wrote:
Over 250 Pakistani paedo arrests within 25 miles

That's a funny sort of immunity.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:11 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised there's been no mention in here of the ex Greater Manchester Police woman who made headlines the other day.
Then again, this thread doesn't seem to show up under my view all topics anymore....

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:18 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
Then again, this thread doesn't seem to show up under my view all topics anymore....

Has someone put a Donk on it?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:23 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
Surprised there's been no mention in here of the ex Greater Manchester Police woman who made headlines the other day.

It's because mpd only exists in the aether now.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:54 - 16 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not called mpd anymore

He's now

- the arsehole formally known as mpd72

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:31 - 17 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another day and he's still at it. Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:42 - 17 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

YL (aka Tommy Robinson) seems to be keeping his head down nowadays. His protégé, known as 'Danny Tommo' has started another organisation however, and I attach a link for anybody interested in far right politics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKTSOWqfyE

I don't know whether the two of them have fallen out, or whether Danny Tommo has simply left the nest after realising that the boss is getting all the money and fame.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:37 - 17 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Another day and he's still at it. Laughing

Not sure what he's hoping achive to be honest, i lf he wants to flounce then jfdi.

If he wants to be part of the forum then just get on with it.

If hes hoping he can change his name and come back and people will have forgotten he was mpd72 then constantly playing hide and down rate isn't going to work.

Though i suspect as soon as he started posting again he'd soon reveal his true self when started with the racist bs

Last edited by duhawkz on 14:02 - 17 Jan 2020; edited 1 time in total

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:46 - 17 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

"In the coming months, we will launch the new #Union website which will be used as a central portal for communication between members."

Thinking

Their new website has just been launched.

https://thepatriotsunion.com

Do you like it?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:10 - 17 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at least it wasn't a goatse redirect Laughing

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:24 - 17 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Has someone put a Donk on it?

My mistake, this one does show up, it's the #ntdwi thread that doesn't.

Is it me or is BCF getting quieter......
Are forums in general dying out? Looking at other sites they're all way quieter than 5 years ago (if they're still going at all).

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:34 - 17 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The #ntdwi thread is on the 4th page of 'view all topics'.

Forums are dying out or at least slowing down and that's because everything now is on facebook.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:51 - 17 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

DONKED.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:29 - 17 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
everything now is on facebook.

Mad

I came off facebook years ago. Really don't want to have to sign back up just to view forum type stuff. Bugger.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:30 - 17 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
YL (aka Tommy Robinson) seems to be keeping his head down nowadays. His protégé, known as 'Danny Tommo' has started another organisation however, and I attach a link for anybody interested in far right politics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKTSOWqfyE

I don't know whether the two of them have fallen out, or whether Danny Tommo has simply left the nest after realising that the boss is getting all the money and fame.

From the little I've seen of Danny Tommo he seems to be far more up for aggro than TRRNSYL and some of his stuff just seems to be complaining about how many non-white people there are in certain areas.
Maybe TRRNSYL is now much more aware of being arrested or sued for everything so he's being more measured, or maybe they were never that closely aligned. I've not seem TRRNSYL post the same "replacement" type of stuff. I don't follow either of them very closely so these are pretty loose observations.

This new organisation seems a bit vague, not clearly defined, and not very transparent. Must be legit. Neutral

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:41 - 17 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
YL (aka Tommy Robinson) seems to be keeping his head down nowadays.

Lets see what Yaxley Lennon has been up to recently.

He might have joined the Tory party. https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/b/anti-islam-activist-tommy-robinson-announces-he-joined-the-tories

He might not have joined the Tory party. https://scramnews.com/tommy-robinson-fake-conservative-membership-card/

The police are trying to give him a football banning order thingy. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7899705/Video-EDL-founder-Tommy-Robinson-attacking-man-used-case.html

Footage of Tommy in prison: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10709972/tommy-robinson-ross-kemp-itv-prison/

Some lefty is trying to sue Tommy: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/tommy-robinson-hounded-me-out-of-my-home-and-country_uk_5dfd0e41e4b0b2520d0aae59

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:13 - 17 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

Quote:
Far right businessman

Shocked Thinking Laughing

If this dry spell of publicity continues his financial backers will lose interest and he'll have to find a proper job. Laughing

TR and cameraman stupidly and/or knowingly jeopardising a court case near you in 3...2...

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:35 - 20 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Lets see what Yaxley Lennon has been up to recently.

He might have joined the Tory party. https://morningstaronline.co.uk/article/b/anti-islam-activist-tommy-robinson-announces-he-joined-the-tories

He might not have joined the Tory party. https://scramnews.com/tommy-robinson-fake-conservative-membership-card/

TRRNSYL did post about trolling the left (and the Conservatives) with this. It appeared to be somewhat successful.

Ste wrote:

The backstory is that this lad and a few of his friends were sat a couple of rows behind TRRNSYL + wife during the match and it's alleged that they were making threats towards him and his wife. When TRRNSYL left the stadium the lad that got slapped was in front and turned to face him against the flow of people leaving and got instantly dropped. I've seen cocky shts like this before who 'give it' endlessly and then seem surprised when the guy who's face they're getting in goes a bit caveman.
It's dishonest to conflate this with organised hooliganism, but he'll be found guilty of something.

Ste wrote:
Neutral Ross Kemp could have interviewed way more interesting people in there, or at least made the interview more interesting.

Ste wrote:

I tried to look into who Mike Stutchberry was, but could only read a couple of things he'd written and had to stop. He just parrots the shouts of racist etc with zero factual basis. He comes across as a somewhat dishonest individual and appears to be using this court case as a form of legal harrasment.

It will be interesting to see if TRRNSYL popularity starts to fade now that the revelations from GMP etc are going mainstream, especially if they are acted on.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:14 - 20 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:

It will be interesting to see if TRRNSYL popularity starts to fade now that the revelations from GMP etc are going mainstream, especially if they are acted on.

I don't think his popularity was ever that great, just a few gobby supporters, to be fair, if it wasn't for our very own TR worshipper, I probably wouldn't even have paid any attention to him at all.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:26 - 20 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Partly my fault I'll admit for using YL as a conversation piece with MDMA.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:36 - 20 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need mpd back to give a side to this discussion.

This Politics and Current affairs subforum is dying Sad
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 69 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 102 of 108