Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:22 - 06 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the one hand you argue that bias cannot exist because facts are facts, then you argue that bias does exist against the Right. Confused
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:42 - 06 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

fire, in the #ntdwi thread wrote:
This is simply Man and his own diseased and corrupted carnal instinct exploiting a vulnerable and broken system.

It seems the senior members of Rotherham council were either old-fashioned bullies, fearful of upsetting the "Pakistani Heritage Community" or culpable members of that same minority.

This story from as late as 2013 about a long-time councillor wrote:

So this story from 2019 seems remarkable. Still keeping it in the family.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6811673/Daughter-councillor-implicated-Rotherham-scandal-helps-run-support-service-victims.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:09 - 06 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
On the one hand you argue that bias cannot exist because facts are facts, then you argue that bias does exist against the Right. :?

Going by Robinson's gagging by social media, it would be hard to argue against that.

Being a member of some far right groups is a criminal offence. Name a far left group who's membership puts you in prison.

I can't. Perhaps the reason for that is the relative amount of daftness of each end of the spectrum?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:05 - 06 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

These things go in cycles. You are part of a backlash against political correctness which is gathering strength over time and will culminate with a Government that panders to YL and his views in order to stay in power. Look what happened with the Brexit farce - that was as a result of a Government pandering to the Right....

As for the Left having a moral high ground, 10 years ago perhaps but not any longer. The Right-wing MSM and social media has done such a good job on JC and the Labour Party that it is unelectable now. JC hasn't helped himself admittedly...

Social media used to be full of videos of cats falling off sofas. Now it is full of TM spoofs and pictures of JC with the IRA. The traditional of people voting for the same party throught their lives is dying, and people are taking more notice of internet-savvy propaganda. It comes from Right and Left despite your protestations about YL being removed.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:13 - 06 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been waiting for you to deliver longer than a carrier pigeon.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:25 - 06 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it's a fair point about Y-L in a way.
Since I don't have a hard on for said individual, I don't actively seek him or his posts out. That is why I have no idea what is happening with his re-trial and asked on here.
This time last year though, I was getting a lot of information fed to me by social media (Facebook, Soldier X etc).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Jewlio Rides Again LLB This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:54 - 07 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Sleeping

Not a flame at all. All you're doing is trying to hide the facts, just like you claim the left do.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:41 - 11 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
It is an interesting article. It would carry more credibility and less bias however if it wasn't written by Roger Scrotum.

Its like Mrs McCann writing a book on childcare - the facts may be in there but you wouldn't necessarily want her to babysit Very Happy

Which part do you think isn't true? Oh, of course in "Diggs World", there isn't a specific issue with Pakistani's grooming kids is there?

Remember your old mate Roger Scrotum? Here he is again, this time being sacked by the Tories for his alleged prejudiced views on Islam. Like I said before, treat what this bloke writes with a pinch of salt because his views are skewed.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:43 - 11 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
Remember your old mate Roger Scrotum?

Diggs wrote:
Here he is again, this time being sacked by the Tories for his alleged prejudiced views on Islam.

Diggs wrote:
Like I said before, treat what this bloke writes with a pinch of salt because his views are skewed.

I'd take his sacking with a pinch of salt too because it looks like it was another attack from the Muslim hugging far left "New Statesman", much like the discrediting and silencing of Robinson, which deliberately twisted and put out of context what he actually said. This is why Robinson is now recording his own copy of everything he says with press around.

I can't imagine for a second the venerable institution that is the Conservative and Unionist Party sacking one of its own on the strength of alleged misquotes alone... More to this than meets the eye perhaps?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:20 - 11 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soros vs. Labour party.

Fite Thumbs Up

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:17 - 14 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Maybe someone can explain the logic to me of why the country will grind to a halt if a load of students bunk off college for the day?

I think the only difference will be increased cheap alcohol sales the day before, plus a spike in electricity demand when they all get up mid-afternoon and start playing FIFA...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:19 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll doubtless have seen this...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/facebook-bans-far-right-groups-including-bnp-edl-and-britain-first/ar-BBW3K1q?ocid=spartanntp

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:44 - 18 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh-oh

Sounds like the beginnings of Pass the popcorn

"The latest bans come two months after Facebook designated the far-right activist Tommy Robinson – whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon – as a dangerous individual"
Dance!

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:33 - 25 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"On 23rd May vote for Tommy Robinson and send him to the European Parliament as MEP for North West England."

"They’re laughing at us.

All of them — Theresa May, Jeremy Corbyn, the European Union bureaucrats. 17.4 million of us voted for Brexit, but they don’t care about people like us. They’ve tried to silence us, and they took away our democratic rights by betraying Brexit.

The election on 23rd May is how we fight back. Put me right inside the EU and they won’t know what hit them. They’ll long for the days when it was just Nigel Farage.

I admire what Farage achieved in the past. But at the end of the day, he’s just another millionaire stockbroker who looks down at the working classes. And he’s terrified of talking about issues like the Islamification of Britain. He won’t fight the battle for the heart of our country — in fact he bad-mouths those who do.

I’ve spent a decade fighting for Britain — especially for the forgotten people who have no voice. The elites have tried to silence my own voice, whether it’s throwing me in jail on trumped up charges of contempt of court for my journalism, or pressuring social media companies to delete my Facebook page. As a community activist, and then as a journalist, I’ve always fought for the British people, from the very first day I saw how our armed forces were abused in the streets. Now it’s time to move that fight right into the heart of the EU itself.

If you elect me to the European Parliament, I’ll represent you, the working class of England. Whether it’s enforcing our borders and cutting back on immigration, or taking back our national sovereignty to make British decisions in Britain, or fighting to preserve our national identity against Islamification, I’m on the side of the people. Right now, only 4% of our MPs are working class and it shows."

https://www.votetommy.co.uk/

Would vote for him because I think it would be funny for him to send him to the European Parliament. Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:11 - 26 Apr 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

In his own words he has set up several businesses and owns his own home. Also he is funded by donations. How does this make him a representative of the working classes, as by definition he isn't a member? He is just like Corbyn, Abbot etc in this respect without the education.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/working-class

I agree, it would be entertaining to see him in the European Parliament though. I presume he won't be claiming a salary or expenses from the trough...
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 364 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 69 of 108