Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:53 - 19 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
I don't understand why you think that my view is 'Muslim apologist'. I haven't argued that the police should treat the MDL any differently than the EDL, or indeed any group openly out for violent confrontation. Where is the 'get out of criticism fee card' in what I've said?

So why are you defending the actions of the police, where it's blindingly obvious they would not have allowed the reverse to happen, i.e. 300 x EDL organising and attacking a Muslim MP's rally?

One rule for one and it's quite clear being a Muslim automatically makes you immune from police intervention as those videos show. You're making excuses for the police, when you know full well they would not have allowed the reverse to have happened. It's another classic example of Muslims using the race card gifted to them by Libtards and an establishment too terrified of being accused of racism.

Bollocks. The police did what they had to do, i.e control two opposing volatile crowds and prevent them from meeting. They stopped one crowd, the other moved closer and they stopped that one also.

If it were the EDL it would be policed in exactly the same way. This happens most weekends with one group or another in this country. The police cannot prevent groups of protesters from turning up at a specified location en masse, so they walk with them and try to keep them separate from the opposition. It goes wrong when too many turn up, or if they meet in different locations and converge.

In this instance the MDL weren't bright enough to do that and they chose to approach from one direction only, and were lawfully stopped. Next time I predict they will come from at least two different directions, and YL's lot will be better organised too. This will make the crowds harder to control, groups will meet and it will kick off in a far nastier way.

Can you imagine for one second the Police wanting the groups to meet and having to deal with the mess?
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Off Topic). Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:20 - 19 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, explain to me where this pro-Muslim conspiracy theory regarding the police comes from? Is it real, or is it made up to suit somebody else's agenda?

Remember, the police did stop the MDL well short of YL's gathering as they were right to do, and it was some of YL's group that chose to approach them. They were both as daft as each other, and only the police prevented serious injury to either side. You can't see this though because it doesn't fit your view of either side or the police.

Re. women and children - if women and children were part of the group that moved from YL's speech area where they were safe towards where the MDL were contained, what did they think would happen once shouting and name-calling turned to things being thrown? If you have two groups of idiots egging each other on (no pun intended) and you know it is going to turn violent, you don't leave your wife/girlfriend/mother and your kids where they can get hurt. I wouldn't and I dare say everybody else on this forum wouldn't either. Rolling Eyes

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:30 - 19 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The police could have kettled and searched the balaclava'd MDL and easily stopped any disorder from ever happening.
The purpose of the police is to uphold the law, not manage the intimidation to a certain level.

Diggs, you're making out this was a static confrontation. I saw one video where MDL were going through someone's garden with a kiddies trampoline in it. Where do you think the kids are while this is happening? It was a residential area, normal people live there.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:37 - 19 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
The police could have kettled and searched the balaclava'd MDL and easily stopped any disorder from ever happening.
The purpose of the police is to uphold the law, not manage the intimidation to a certain level.

Diggs, you're making out this was a static confrontation. I saw one video where MDL were going through someone's garden with a kiddies trampoline in it. Where do you think the kids are while this is happening? It was a residential area, normal people live there.

They could have stopped and searched, but chances are all they would have found is eggs, and it would be a major leap to arrest somebody for possession of that particular dairy product. Whilst I don't know for a fact, I imagine the stones and half-charlies were picked up closer to the 'event'.

What the police tried to do with the resources they had was contain the MDL, and then contain YL's supporters in that order. There will always be the odd few that evade, and I assume the ones filmed going through a garden were just that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning any of it and if I saw a bunch of lads running through my garden, particularly if my kids were nearby, I'd be out with a blunt implement...

Perhaps the law needs to be changed, to prevent groups assembling where it is suspected they may be wanting to commit a breach of the peace or whatever. Trouble is, that would put an end to most forms of legitimate protest in this country as well as the nasty stuff, and really would be the 1984 Thought Police in action.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:03 - 19 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how the apologists for Saint Tommy come crawling out of the woodwork, somehow like two wrongs do actually make a right.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:27 - 19 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Perhaps the law needs to be changed, to prevent groups assembling where it is suspected they may be wanting to commit a breach of the peace or whatever. Trouble is, that would put an end to most forms of legitimate protest in this country as well as the nasty stuff, and really would be the 1984 Thought Police in action.

If plod want to then they can arrest someone to prevent a breach of the peace.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:07 - 20 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste is right, they do this where youths congregate, round shops etc.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:19 - 20 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Won’t fit your agenda, but have the Kleenex ready.

Yeah like you don't have an agenda right?

In fact why don't you post all your pro-YL support on your own personal business website? Put your money where your mouth is.

Rather than coasting on something you did 20 years ago Very Happy

You keep claiming silent majority so apparently the vast majority of the UK agree with you therefore it should be an excellent business decision.

Go on moral crusader.

Give a platform for all these views you hold that you claim on your own personal website.

If you don't then maybe it's not about censorship and it's about business.

I know for a fact you're going to make excuses.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:28 - 20 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Diggs wrote:

If plod want to then they can arrest someone to prevent a breach of the peace.

That being the case, I wonder what the trigger is where groups advertise the fact that they are gathering to protest and that the act of protesting may lead to violence should a rival group turn up?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:37 - 20 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Here you go Tarquin, more fan material for your wank banks.

https://www.tr.news/islamic-attack-what-really-happened-yesterday-in-oldham/?mc_cid=0a2179073a&mc_eid=933bc3ee06

Won’t fit your agenda, but have the Kleenex ready.

You love to use this 'agenda' word whenever somebody disagrees with your view, as if it actually means something. For a bloke who was warned about racist comment by a moderator of your local Facebook busybody forum, this is a bit rich!
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:00 - 20 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
You love to use this 'agenda' word whenever somebody disagrees with your view, as if it actually means something.

Eh? Are you saying you don't have an agenda for anything related to Robinson? It's here for everyone to see. Kind of hard to deny.

Diggs wrote:
For a bloke who was warned about racist comment by a moderator of your local Facebook busybody forum, this is a bit rich!

I have no idea what you are prattling on about. Are you sure you're stalking the right person on Facebook, you creepy wierdo? Neutral

No agenda here - I like to disagree with you because it entertains me.

Unless there is another M..... P... D...…... in A...... I think I am.

Not stalking, just amusing myself. Sad I know, but it provided a bit of entertainment during Eurovision. Incidentally, respect for your lap times in 2010 - that 1.26 in the Yammys was faster than me on a 600. I would suggest you do a tad of weeding at home if you want to attract the ladies though Thumbs Up
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:28 - 20 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies - wrong garden. You do indeed like a tidy lawn.

Is this stalking? Its not harassment or intimidation in an illegal manner, so no. You happen to have a relatively uncommon Christian name and a very uncommon surname plus a Ltd Company, so unfortunately for you your life is open for all to see in a couple of clicks on the internet via Google, Companies House and Facebook. Also you are outspoken so your opinions appear very often.

Good luck with the sewage works issue btw.

I'm bored now.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:52 - 20 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top tip: argumentum ad hominem makes ppl seem more bitchy than serious.
Diggs This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:44 - 20 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Can't you start your own little creepy stalkers forum elsewhere and feck off from polluting this board with your doxxing?

You're boring and making yourself look a right immature tit. Rolling Eyes

Ouch!

When the Mujahideen turn up on your doorstep, don't say you weren't warned Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:10 - 20 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will you two get a room please.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:14 - 20 May 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
a childish, lame effort to get one over on me.

What if you stop taking the bait?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 341 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 78 of 108