Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:41 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
fire wrote:

White rich buggering is better than brown poor buggering?

Muslim child rapists seem to prefer underage white girls, so there must be something in it.

Only if the girls happened to be rich, which they weren't and that was part of the problem...
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:53 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

I don't need a source.

Nobody ever does when judging what they've been told to think about Robinson.

How about your source that he was exonerated by the judge?

That one still hasn't appeared.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:18 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
stuff

Are you willing to tell us how much you've donated to Yaxley Lennon or are you still embarrassed about it?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:12 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Muslim child rapists seem to prefer underage white girls, so there must be something in it.

They were preying on vulnerable girls. The fact that the majority of those were white is a reflection of the UK's 90% ethnic distribution, our social care system's inadequacies and individual bad parenting.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:13 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
fire wrote:

White rich buggering is better than brown poor buggering?

You truly are the white peado protector.

Also noticed how you deliberately put Pakistani and pedophile together as much as possible and in as many posts in the #ntdwi thread as possible. I assume your trying to boost the search result numbers. Perhaps the extreme far right are donating to you? Explains why you don't wanna discuss financial contributions.
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:49 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
fire wrote:

You truly are the white peado protector.

How? By pointing out that the overwhelming majority of current UK child sex groomers are Pakistani Muslims, just like you?

It’s a fact, just one people like you refuse to accept.

And there we have it. To justify his hatred mpd72 claims all Muslims are paedophiles.

GSTEEL32
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:24 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

How? By pointing out that the overwhelming majority of current UK child sex groomers are Pakistani Muslims, just like you?

Not necessarily true when taken out of context, however:

"Researchers, who analysed 264 convictions of grooming gang members since 2005, had initially expected to find Asians had been unfairly singled out.

However, they discovered that 222 of those convicted, or 84 per cent, were men of Asian origin. Only 22 were black and 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity. The findings are in stark contrast to the fact Asians make up only seven per cent of the UK population, the report said."

"They found that while girls from the Asian community were seen as “protected” because chastity was linked to “family honour”, young white women were deemed “easy targets” "

"In only two of those cases were the men not of South Asian heritage. Of all the victims, only three were not white teenage girls."

source: Telegraph https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/09/grooming-gangs-muslim-men-failed-integrate-british-society/

I don't think the telegraph are in a habit of posting half cocked stats.

I do, however, absolutely agree that pedophiles in the "traditional" sense of what we hear with other pedophiles, like Saville and his cronies, in this country are predominantly white.

mpd72 wrote:

I do agree with this 100%.

I'm beginning to get a bit bored of people thinking that its the "right thing" to be more understanding of the "cultural" aspect of any crime. Take knife crime in London, I think its about time we all starting being a bit grown up and calling it for what it is ...namely gangs of non-white kids running around stabbing each other. There's a much bigger problem at play here, such as equality & education, but we'll never address it if we're skirting around the issue on a "race" card.

I read yesterday that "poverty" was the biggest factor in gang culture. So someone needs to explain to me how "poverty" in London exists when London is effectively one of the biggest earning cities in the world, with more job opportunities for hard working human beings, that any other city.

Poverty does exist, but this country offers people the opportunity to work to get out of it, irrelevant of their background. If people in this country bothered to get off their @rse, we wouldn't have half the arguments we have over immigration, as there would never be the economic requirement to bring external workers in.

And I don't particularly buy into the "I'm not moving down south for work" argument. The fact of the matter is that most large northern towns simply wouldn't exist had it not been for a massive mobilisation / immigration of farm workers into the mills and factories. Its exactly the same process, just on a larger scale.

I'm ranting. I'm going to stop.

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:41 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSTEEL32 wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

Not necessarily true when taken out of context, however:

"Researchers, who analysed 264 convictions of grooming gang members since 2005, had initially expected to find Asians had been unfairly singled out.

However, they discovered that 222 of those convicted, or 84 per cent, were men of Asian origin. Only 22 were black and 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity. The findings are in stark contrast to the fact Asians make up only seven per cent of the UK population, the report said."

"They found that while girls from the Asian community were seen as “protected” because chastity was linked to “family honour”, young white women were deemed “easy targets” "

"In only two of those cases were the men not of South Asian heritage. Of all the victims, only three were not white teenage girls."

source: Telegraph https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/09/grooming-gangs-muslim-men-failed-integrate-british-society/

I don't think the telegraph are in a habit of posting half cocked stats.

I do, however, absolutely agree that pedophiles in the "traditional" sense of what we hear with other pedophiles, like Saville and his cronies, in this country are predominantly white.

mpd72 wrote:

I do agree with this 100%.

I'm beginning to get a bit bored of people thinking that its the "right thing" to be more understanding of the "cultural" aspect of any crime. Take knife crime in London, I think its about time we all starting being a bit grown up and calling it for what it is ...namely gangs of non-white kids running around stabbing each other. There's a much bigger problem at play here, such as equality & education, but we'll never address it if we're skirting around the issue on a "race" card.

I read yesterday that "poverty" was the biggest factor in gang culture. So someone needs to explain to me how "poverty" in London exists when London is effectively one of the biggest earning cities in the world, with more job opportunities for hard working human beings, that any other city.

Poverty does exist, but this country offers people the opportunity to work to get out of it, irrelevant of their background. If people in this country bothered to get off their @rse, we wouldn't have half the arguments we have over immigration, as there would never be the economic requirement to bring external workers in.

And I don't particularly buy into the "I'm not moving down south for work" argument. The fact of the matter is that most large northern towns simply wouldn't exist had it not been for a massive mobilisation / immigration of farm workers into the mills and factories. Its exactly the same process, just on a larger scale.

I'm ranting. I'm going to stop.

I think most people in this thread will agree with what you've said. However they won't go out and march for waxy lemon because his motives are very different. One of my best mates has become a supporter of him, signed up to UKIP as well and his views are more than just about the higher % of Asian men committing these crimes. It is racism to the core and they are using this issue of Asian grooming gangs as a way of legitimising their racist views because it's hard to argue against them when the subject matter involves one of the nastiest crimes and you are not trying to defend Muslim paedos, but think critically about the issue rather than just go "huh duh brown people rape white kids so lets banish muslims".

We do need to approach the problem in a different way but supporting thugs like TR is not the way to go about it.

Funding the police and education system is probably the best start but the exact opposite has been happening leading to the rise of these self righteous semi vigilante groups.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:01 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Just like your far right buddies:-

Far right Paedos

mpd72 wrote:

Apart from your far right mates:-

EDL Paedos

mpd72 wrote:
When a particular culture is clearly not compatible with U.K. culture and is vastly over represented in many nasty practices such as drug dealing, child sex grooming and terrorism, you can either virtue signal or face the facts.

You’re referring to your own, far right, culture then:-

A list of your paedo mates

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:56 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSTEEL32 wrote:

Well, there may be more job opportunities, but there're also more people going for what jobs are available

Also, you have to think about the distribution of wealth. The rich getting richer, poor getting poorer, that sort of thing. I mean, look at India, has millions of people living in poverty, yet somehow can afford a space program

Poverty is definitely a thing, even in London. The issue is getting people off their arses and getting them working...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:59 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like there is discord in the ranks, with many YL supporters now thinking he has become a stooge for Israel.

This is causing much internet debate, as followers are struggling to decide which is the greater threat - the alleged Zionist conspiracy or the alleged Islamic/'Libtard' conspiracy.

I guess life was so much simpler when all one needed was lager and a chant....

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:19 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
Looks like there is discord in the ranks, with many YL supporters now thinking he has become a stooge for Israel.

This is causing much internet debate, as followers are struggling to decide which is the greater threat - the alleged Zionist conspiracy or the alleged Islamic/'Libtard' conspiracy.

I guess life was so much simpler when all one needed was lager and a chant....

Reliable source?

Oh no, hang on, your biased opinions are fact without backup.

It is a fact that YL supporters are debating the issue and are currently in two minds. Take this as an example from a previously ardent follower of the cause, and read the comments...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2uIuuMgzs

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:12 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

There you go folks. A text book example of a loony leftie excusing Muslim child rapists, even though they're an overwhelming majority of child sex groomers in modern Britain, by finding miniscule (in comparison) whitey's involve in different crimes, from a dubious pro Muslim lefty source, with no mention of real fact.

Malatesta.com? An antifa tosser's blog as fact? Priceless.

Oh Terry, you really are dimmer than a chinese 125 headlight bulb aren't you. At no point has anybody been excusing ANY child rapists, you, on the other hand on the face of it at least are whole geartedly supporting white paedophiles.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:55 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darren Francis, BNP, sexual relationship with 13 year old
From that first link.

Lol. looks like someone has photoshopped eyes, nose and mouth onto one huge mishapen tub of lard.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:16 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fizzoid wrote:
GSTEEL32 wrote:

Well, there may be more job opportunities, but there're also more people going for what jobs are available

Also, you have to think about the distribution of wealth. The rich getting richer, poor getting poorer, that sort of thing. I mean, look at India, has millions of people living in poverty, yet somehow can afford a space program

Poverty is definitely a thing, even in London. The issue is getting people off their arses and getting them working...

I'm not sure about this: it's a convenient "truism" trotted out often (not that I'm having a pop at you personally!)

Generally I think the stats are the very, very poorest in the world are getting a better standard of living day by day but the 1% are really getting all their wealth from cannibalising the middle classes.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:20 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

linuxyeti wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

There you go folks. A text book example of a loony leftie excusing Muslim child rapists, even though they're an overwhelming majority of child sex groomers in modern Britain, by finding miniscule (in comparison) whitey's involve in different crimes, from a dubious pro Muslim lefty source, with no mention of real fact.

Malatesta.com? An antifa tosser's blog as fact? Priceless.

Oh Terry, you really are dimmer than a chinese 125 headlight bulb aren't you. At no point has anybody been excusing ANY child rapists, you, on the other hand on the face of it at least are whole geartedly supporting white paedophiles.

"We don't need any grubby foreigners coming here and molesting our kids... when we have perfectly adequate paedos of our own to do it!"

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:37 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on mpd, how much have you donated to Yaxley Lennon?

Last edited by Ste on 20:48 - 17 Jul 2019; edited 1 time in total

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:10 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure he'd appreciate an ounce of snout right now. Whatever that is.

GSTEEL32
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:04 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

Just like your far right buddies:-

Far right Paedos

mpd72 wrote:

Apart from your far right mates:-

EDL Paedos

mpd72 wrote:
When a particular culture is clearly not compatible with U.K. culture and is vastly over represented in many nasty practices such as drug dealing, child sex grooming and terrorism, you can either virtue signal or face the facts.

You’re referring to your own, far right, culture then:-

A list of your paedo mates

I'd have to say, and I can't talk on your behalf, its not right,irrelevant of whose dishing it out ....
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 277 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 93 of 108