Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:31 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with criticizing Islam in my book, likewise there is nothing wrong with criticizing any religion as they are all flawed. It is labelling every Muslim as a terrorist and nonce that I disagree with.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:32 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baaaaa….
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 18:42 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Nothing wrong with criticizing Islam in my book,

Try going into your local mosque and doing that!
Thats the fucking problem, you cant criticize Islam, apparently its perfect and so was Mohammed. To keep banging on about TR is a racist, is bollocks and you know it. Islam is an ideology followed by many races, but if you follow it to the word, then this is what is breeding hatred and violence towards non Muslims.
Yes most Muslims dont know what is in the book of Allah, or what Mohamed did through out his life and integrate into our society. All they know is, hes perfect, but a fair few of them will not go against their fellow brothers, and this is where a lot of the problems lie.
There are far to many intelligent people in the world, including many ex Muslims speaking out against Islam and the dangers it can hold on a western type society. An Islamic state is a fascist state, which is what our Dads and Grandads fought against!

Have a listen to the grown up TR, we were all angry young men once!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6tuQoXhOPQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:33 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

My honest view:

I watched it to 20 minutes and was very impressed. Whichever organisation is behind it has put a lot of thought into presentation, the questions, the Ali-G bloke and his responses etc. I found myself being sucked into TR's vortex of 'good bloke' reasonableness in the same way that Germans were sucked into believing Hitler's heart-felt and much rehearsed views on world Judaism.

I started to read many of the comments whilst I listened and it is clear to me that the hero-worship some people feel for TR is genuine. I now understand why so many on here defend the bloke.

His organisation made one mistake. One conversation thread involved a Bangaladeshi bloke, and it soon turned into a nasty racist attack from people who were until that point coming across as reasonable, rational supporters of TR. At that point I snapped out of the hypnotism.

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 19:45 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
My honest view:

I watched it to 20 minutes and was very impressed. Whichever organisation is behind it has put a lot of thought into presentation, the questions, the Ali-G bloke and his responses etc. I found myself being sucked into TR's vortex of 'good bloke' reasonableness in the same way that Germans were sucked into believing Hitler's heart-felt and much rehearsed views on world Judaism.

I started to read many of the comments whilst I listened and it is clear to me that the hero-worship some people feel for TR is genuine. I now understand why so many on here defend the bloke.

His organisation made one mistake. One conversation thread involved a Bangaladeshi bloke, and it soon turned into a nasty racist attack from people who were until that point coming across as reasonable, rational supporters of TR. At that point I snapped out of the hypnotism.

But you still support a bloke who shagged Diane Abbott! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:59 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a member of any Political party, but I do admire JC more than I do the current bunch of muppets we call a Government. In fact, I admire him even more as I'd imagine Ms Abbot takes some fettling....

My point about the TR video is that he comes across well and I was enjoying it until I read comments that reminded me of what he really stands for. Good effort though, lads.

Last edited by Diggs on 20:23 - 18 Oct 2018; edited 1 time in total

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 20:17 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
My point is that I can see how convincing this scenario can be...

Iman Tawhidi is a reformist, hes been attacked and receives (because he criticizes Islam) death threats, watch the rest of the video, you may learn something! Especially about Pakistani Muslims!

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 20:45 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/theimamofpeace/videos/1979388478973497/

Just some of the shit he exposes from the religion of peace!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:21 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robs321 wrote:
...you may learn something! Especially about Pakistani Muslims!

All of them?

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 21:24 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Robs321 wrote:
...you may learn something! Especially about Pakistani Muslims!

All of them?

No just the pedophile rapist ones! Wink

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 22:39 - 18 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

All of them?

Ill leave this here for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7eMUwkKiFY

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:38 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

robs321 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

But you still support a bloke who shagged Diane Abbott! Laughing

It's this kind of idiocy that really sets people apart.

Instead of any useful or functional discussion against ideological opponents, you go for playground taunts that mean absolutely nothing.

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 08:25 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

It's this kind of idiocy that really sets people apart.

Instead of any useful or functional discussion against ideological opponents, you go for playground taunts that mean absolutely nothing.

Had a sense of humour bypass have we? Its Fucking BCF not newsnight!

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 08:34 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
My honest view:

What the last part of your post has got to do with anything in the video, is irrelevant! People make comments on anything that is uploaded, you seem to just be looking for a reason not to watch it in entirety, probably because you felt uncomfortable agreeing with what was being said. Facts and truth basically!
I think this bloke summed it all on what people think of TR, in a short video, take a look and try and stay to the end, its not long watch!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogVvbmeKSDY

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:10 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do see your point. The bloke could have been a stooge or it may not have actually happened. We will never know.

Imagine this though - if a Muslim turned up at a TR rally, would he/she be abused by the crowd? I don't mean the carefully chosen Ali-G bloke in the video or a sweaty, nervous chap with a ticking rucksack, I mean an ordinary Muslim with no connection whatsoever to terrorism, paedophilia etc...

TR preaches inclusivity but I don't believe him and I don't think for one second his 'crowd' would act in an inclusive manner either.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:48 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Imagine

I don't believe him

I don't think

You're manufacturing scenarios, you don't believe what he has said, and are deciding what will happen. I don't think that's a decent argument.

Is the guy a role model? Er, no. I don't think so.
Is he actively espousing racism? I can't find it, and I have looked.
Does he repetitively beat the same drum about Islam bad mkay. Yes, to the point where it gets boringly repetitive. (He needs to carry the discussion forward in some way).
Should he be lynched and strung up while people scream kill the fascist. No, but if it did happen I'm beginning to suspect it wouldn't make the headlines in mainstream news, cos reporting restrictions on super extreme far right hate man.

While he may have a point regarding extremism and the silence (or even support in some instances) from the wider Muslim community on it, what I find most disturbing is the (illegal?) methods of intimidation and incarceration used to shut him up.
Maybe it's always been about who shouts loudest and shut the opposition up wins the argument, but now it tangibly feels like people should be afraid of voicing an opinion. That's not healthy for any of us.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:13 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched his live facebook thing this morning, sounds like his court trial is a right kangeroo (judge is also the prosecutor and has added two charges). Slightly worrying he was saying how he would never commit suicide.

I reckon he's imagining a situation where he goes to prison and an 'accident' happens

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 16:54 - 19 Oct 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great day for our justice system!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpFYtdpxM_U
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 183 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 11 of 108