Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:04 - 03 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't pretend to follow the matter in the depth you do. I was hoping you would know.

I googled yer'man. I didn't realise he was a football hooligan and a fraudster. Was there something about him assaulting women too? I have never had a lot of time for Nigel Farage, but I can understand why he doesn't want his Party being seen to take advice from YL.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:19 - 03 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is he deliberately ignoring the line that says TR admitted to contempt?

I bet he is. Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:31 - 03 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. I should have clarified. I googled him again.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:53 - 03 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you lot not get bored of being wrong?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:56 - 03 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I'm wrong, I have a biscuit.

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 17:22 - 03 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they'll find that although his actions at leeds were in fact in contempt, the nature of the contempt won't be serious enough to lock him up for 10 months, he's already served his 3 for the canterbury case so they'll give him a few months and suspend it again with orders preventing him from filming or approaching people involved in active cases.

This will suit everybody, Tommy gets his five minutes on the 6 o'clock news and "THEY" get him to stop.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:26 - 03 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I congratulate you upon your magnanimity.

I too think that YL will go back to prison. Not sure about potential civil unrest however, as we don't riot in winter.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:40 - 03 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkeywrencher I'm not sure that a further suspended sentence would suit the cause, nor would a quiet retreat to spend more time with the family.

If he did get a further suspended sentence I predict a couple of weeks of marching-powder, lager and sunshine, then back into the limelight.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:05 - 03 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
To be fair, at this stage, it's all just opinion and how each side are interpreting the info available. Nobody yet is right or wrong.

I still think they'll throw the book at him, just to shut him up, because the civil unrest that he's likely to cause is shitting up the authorities.
I also suspect it will be done is as quiet a way as they can get away with.

Yet you've been banging on in this very thread how everyone else is wrong and you, due to your amazing legal knowledge, are right?

Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:43 - 04 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

TR related? Shifty https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46448299

Mr Batten and Mr Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, are due to appear together at a pro-Brexit march this weekend. Mr Farage said the "image" that will give Brexit is "something that our enemies will use against us for perhaps many years to come".

I agree, what does TR have to do with Brexit, in reinforces the sterotype that only racist boneheads voted leave Rolling Eyes

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:55 - 04 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Former BNP member Stephen Yaxley-Lennon? Eh? Laughing

Believe whatever you want.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:12 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Former BNP member Stephen Yaxley-Lennon? Eh? Laughing

Believe whatever you want.

Doesn't make you a racist.

As per Rob FZS' signature, I actually voted BNP once Laughing

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:44 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Suzanne Evans has announced she is quitting Ukip in a fiery statement claiming the party is “becoming a successor to the British National Party”."

"Nigel Farage quits Ukip over party's 'obsession' with Islam and advisor role for Tommy Robinson" (various headlines).

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 05:17 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

I agree, what does TR have to do with Brexit, in reinforces the sterotype that only racist boneheads voted leave Rolling Eyes

I think a lot of people voted to leave for better border control to stop the influx of undesirables . As the original post was about TR visiting and reporting on European shit holes, full of these, I think he has had a lot to do with Brexit. If wanting to keep out mainly uneducated young males makes you a racist scumbag then I feel you have no idea how the majority of decent people are thinking these days!

Last edited by robs321 on 09:53 - 05 Dec 2018; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:38 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this will split UKIP. People I know who supported UKIP back in the day fell into two camps - the ones who weren't outwardly racist (the 'I'm not racist but.....' brigade like my grandma) and the ones who were. I think the ones who weren't will follow Farage in whatever he plans to do next, and the rest will follow the UKIP/YL dream-team. I also think that BNP and EDL types will move to UKIP, to give themselves an air of respectability and a larger platform for their own brand of vitriol.

Given that controlling one's borders to stop undesirables is something no sane person can argue against, it will come down to one's definition of 'undesirable'. It will be interesting to see if the newly energised UKIP will change its policy now it is receiving advice from YL and whoever is backing him.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:31 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see our friend Mdma as falling into the UKIP/YL dream-team category given his dislike of anything different to himself. If he is typical of the new breed of UKIP voter, I await his comments with interest...

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:16 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

robs321 wrote:
I think a lot of people voted to leave for better border control to stop the influx of undesirables . As the original post was about TR visiting and reporting on European shit holes, full of these, I think he has had a lot to do with Brexit. If wanting to keep out mainly uneducated young males makes you a racist scumbag then I feel you have no idea how the majority of decent people are thinking these days!

We weren't taking hoards of (as Rogerborg puts it) fighting age males like Germany and Sweden. EU migration is good for the economy, obviously it's bad for working class people as it means more competition for jobs, housing etc..

As I said believe what you want. You might be a member of the TR fan club, most people can see him for what he is, and wouldn't want him to be the face of Brexit.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:40 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
"Suzanne Evans has announced she is quitting Ukip in a fiery statement claiming the party is “becoming a successor to the British National Party”."

"Nigel Farage quits Ukip over party's 'obsession' with Islam and advisor role for Tommy Robinson" (various headlines).

I read about that earlier. I must admit I'm finding the implosion of it all pretty funny.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:22 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You stereotype yourself, Mdma.

I am genuinely interested in your view on the way UKIP is going, because unfortunately I suspect that it will hold the balance of power at the next election. I think the Tories will get in but will have to do a deal with UKIP because the Irish won't touch them again.

That is my opinion.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 144 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 32 of 108