Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:04 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

So from that do I take it you think the pro-Brexit vote will go to the Brexit Party and not to UKIP/YL?

If this is the case I suspect the pro-Brexit vote will be split to the degree that neither party gets a significant number of MPs. The irony is that for the Brexit Party to succeed it needs PR. If we have PR then TM's deal is probably fair in terms of the referendum voting pattern.

UKIP doesn't need the Left to taint its reputation, as is evidence by the reason Nigel is no longer a member. It taints itself.

No, for the Brexit Party and UKIP to both be successful they need to agree to split the country in terms of candidates so no dilution takes place.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:40 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you think it was foolish for UKIP to pick YL as an advisor?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:45 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang on, don't tell me. Let me guess.

Is it because lefty race-card pullers have done a job on him and now the public wrongly think he is a racist, when he has never been convicted of any racist act?

Bugger me - I could be you!

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:10 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I googled Yaxley Lennon racist remarks and this is the first thing to pop up. https://resistinghate.org/tommy-robinson-and-his-hate-tweets/

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:26 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I really have to explain why a democracy works better if there are opposing views?

There is a reason why the opposition are called 'her majesty's opposition', whether they be Labour or Conservative. It is because without an alternative view there is no choice and it is no longer a democracy. That in itself is 'positive purpose' for the Labour Party whether you agree with its policies or not.

MPs are paid a salary to represent their constituents. This is their value to society. With very rare exceptions they are also members of political parties, and they ordinarily vote along party lines because ordinarily they are all of a similar mindset. You get occasions like right now where some disagree with the party view and this is healthy in a democracy because otherwise the Government could do what it likes during its term in office.

The 'smashing up of toys' is what they are elected and paid to do.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:46 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what is fake and what is real, so I can't guarantee that the next time I google it will be genuine or not. You have me there!

Just as an example though, try this one:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/edl-leader-forced-to-deny-praising-anders-breivik-7640181.html

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:00 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

..and this old chestnut keeps cropping up:

'Every single Muslim watching this… on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens… you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end… and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defence League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again.'

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:12 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
UKIP is fecked and has been since you lot managed to paste so many race cards, that their reputation was tainted forever. This is how the modern fascist lefty operates, by silencing the opposition, whilst offering fuck all as an alternative.
It's funny how you lefties still support the most racist party in the country, because Jews are white and you must agree with the Muslims though.

Farage is up to something. I suspect when May and the rest of the establishment finally reveal the stitch up to stop a real Brexit in anything but name, he'll come out to offer a real opposition - a position strangely vacant now UKIP have been destroyed mainly by left wing tainting and hate propaganda.

Watch this space for "The Brexit Party". Not one of the main parties are currently representing the majority of voters, if the referendum vote is anything to go by. Much like their dominance over EU MOP voting, they could cause a real upset in a GE, if this pans out how many of us now suspect.

Do you believe that? I'm not asking to ridicule you, simply is that your actual world view?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:21 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember the anger and it was fully justified towards the people that did it or knew about it beforehand and let it happen.

You asked for an attributable quote however... I have just given you one so the appropriate response should be 'thank you, I stand corrected', not a deflective rant.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:48 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
which bit are you in denial of in your version of reality?

I deny your interpretation of reality but lets not eh. I'm not even sure how to answer you at this point, you seem right off the deep end, too red pilled and woke for lil ol me.

But in all seriousness, to actually address your points properly in a meaningful way that is fair to you would take a lot of effort which you would then avoid and dump all over as you pivot and gish gallop around firing your stories off as fact wasting everyone's time including your own, I'm no masochist.

One bit of advice to everyone daft enough to still be reading this is to actually be sceptical of all your sources, especially the ones that feed your own bias.

And out, all the best MPD, hope you find something beyond your paranoia.

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 18:50 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
I remember the anger and it was fully justified towards the people that did it or knew about it beforehand and let it happen.

Can I just say Diggs,(sorry I havent read the rest of your posts with Mpd, lifes to short) this is the only quote that keeps doing the rounds, and at the time, he was an angry young man that had seen the soldiers home comings abused and the rise of the likes of Anjem Choudary in his home town. And then the rest of the terrorist atrocities , which were all done in the name of Islam.
Like you say, it was a justified comment then! there are a few other photoshop tweets banded about, but you will be hard pressed to find anything racist the Lad has ever said, And believe me I have looked! and if people got over their perceived opinion of him and actually listened to what he has to say (and not what MSM say) Hes just someone who is patriotic, just like I am. It doesn't make you a racist or far right (I am an ex labour voter!) Wink ( don't tell anyone!) If flying your own flag is offensive to you, then you need to take a long hard look at yourself IMO.
Thats all!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:12 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
I googled Yaxley Lennon racist remarks and this is the first thing to pop up. https://resistinghate.org/tommy-robinson-and-his-hate-tweets/

I Googled "Diane Abbott" and I got the same thing. This is what I got:

Diane Abbott is a racist idiot - here's the proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWeKGFaK0Z8

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MWeKGFaK0Z8/maxresdefault.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:29 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

robs321 I hear what you say. I am also an ex-Labour voter, but don't tell anyone either! I don't find somebody flying a flag offensive, nor have I ever suggested that I do.

I confess to spending half an hour looking for racist quotes, and I found a bunch of texts/tweets that may be genuine, a comment he made about the Norwegian shooter and how people would have felt if the victims were Muslims, and the hoary old chestnut blaming every Muslim for the actions of a few and threatening them all. Not a lot for a man accused of racism at every turn.

My problem with YL is that he is hailed as the new messiah and is sufficiently credible for people to believe that he is a harmless individual sticking up for white people against Pakistanis. In reality he is much more than this, and you only have to look at his list of convictions and his political past to see this. The YL we see today is the groomed and PR savvy version, who is very careful about what he says in public because he wants to be taken seriously.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:33 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah I remember this when it went out. The look on Portillo's face said it all! Indefensible.

robs321
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 20:59 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
In reality he is much more than this, and you only have to look at his list of convictions and his political past to see this. The YL we see today is the groomed and PR savvy version, who is very careful about what he says in public because he wants to be taken seriously.

I run building sites these days for a living, if I took notice of what has gone on in peoples private lives, id hardly employ anyone. I think TR has some large testicles and has made some very culpable people feel very guilty which I commended him for. He may have been an oink and if you knew some of the lads I used to hang about with, he is by no means a bad lad!
I think his passion for his beliefs is what attracts a lot of followers to him. The working class have no voice anymore and I think he is someone shouting for them.
I think Gerard Batten has been very honorable being open about his relationship with TR and he is another one who is not afraid of speaking his mind, even if its uncomfortable and unpopular, and thats something to be admired for!
In my humble opinion!

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:13 - 05 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

robs321 wrote:
The working class have no voice anymore and I think he is someone shouting for them.

I never knew the name TR until they banned those Youtubers who wanted to interview him, the ban was why I watched the interview (it was shit). I sort of knew him as that EDL bloke but thought he had vanished years ago.

If it wasn't for that and the fact BCF keep going on about him (and other far right/alt right or whatever people) I'd still have no idea who he is.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 136 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 33 of 108