Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:38 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we both went back and picked up each other's mistakes we would be here all day...

What did he do?

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:20 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Anyhow, you haven't told us what Sir Tommy did to upset her so much...

I don't know for sure, but I have seen Tommy say that he hates extremism of any kind including Nazi's, racists and the BNP.
He has said that he had a few run in's with far right organisations who wanted to take over the EDL, which is when he walked away from that organisation. Apparently they see him as like minded and then get an abrupt response when they approach him with open arms. Once they realise that he isn't a like minded individual and openly criticises them he's enemy no.1.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:03 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

I don't know for sure, but I have seen Tommy say that he hates extremism of any kind including Nazi's, racists and the BNP.
He has said that he had a few run in's with far right organisations who wanted to take over the EDL, which is when he walked away from that organisation. Apparently they see him as like minded and then get an abrupt response when they approach him with open arms. Once they realise that he isn't a like minded individual and openly criticises them he's enemy no.1.

Judging by the anger I suspect he bobbed it up the wrong'un without asking first...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:13 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mgm - I think you'll find they weren't convicted for scatter cushions and a pastry cutter.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:22 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
Diggs wrote:

The far right and far left are like a religion, you have to believe in everything otherwise you're considered a phoney. It would be great if they could both meet up in a field and fite to the death... with any survivors executed Thumbs Up

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:36 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
What attacks have this National Action lot orchestrated so far?

Again, why do you care that they jailed terrorist activists?

You like this source if I recall https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1014475/british-jihadists-syria-iraq-isis-jail-convict-prosecute

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:04 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mdf you haven't answered the question. What did Saint Tommy do to upset the young lady?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:21 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget about the ISIS chaps for a second. You can't tell me that these people are the ones you want to meet on the school-run, watching kids football or over a coffee at the local ball-pool...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-45919730

I know this is a BBC Report and you will dismiss it as left-wing propaganda, but think for a second - do you really want this pair around your kids?

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:38 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
What attacks have this National Action lot orchestrated so far?

You keep attempting to frame it this way. They were members and advocates within a terrorist organisation and they were convicted and sentenced as such. Surely you think criminals should be punished as that is what they are right? You support justice against criminality?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-46592080

These individuals were not simply racist fantasists, we now know they were a dangerous, well-structured organisation.
Their aim was to spread neo-Nazi ideology by provoking a race war in the UK and they had spent years acquiring the skills to carry this out.
They had researched how to make explosives, they had gathered weapons and they had a clear structure to radicalise others. Unchecked they would have inspired violence and spread hatred and fear across the West Midlands

Unless of course you are going to argue they dindunuffin, which is your prerogative if you wish.

Much the same as I would suspect you would like laws to be put in place to deal with the other lot you pointed out as surely you want them dealt with too?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:53 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIRC the far right were largely left alone until the Jo Cox murder by that nutcase. That probably makes the far right a greater threat (plans for further attacks on MPs were uncovered) in the eyes of the government, than islamic terrorists murdering a bunch of peasant folk on the street.

Last edited by M.C on 15:58 - 21 Dec 2018; edited 1 time in total

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:57 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Lullz

Hardly my dear, they have broken the law and were sent to prison as the criminals they are. The laws were in place, if they were silly enough to contravene them well, that is personal responsibility, another biggie of yours if I recall, that and all criminals must face justice, like those that skip a border....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Action_(UK)

Are you against criminality or just against criminality for everyone except for those you agree with?

I should really point out as well, it isn't the softy liberal soy lefties in charge of the government remember, these are your people. Unless they are too leftie for you as well, cant help with that though.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:03 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mdf - forget Pakistani men for a second. Are they a couple you would be happy to have around your kids? Would you be happy for your kids to go to theirs for a sleep-over?

If you honestly think you would, then I take it you don't have kids yet.

If you wouldn't, ask yourself why....

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:10 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
I really don't see the far right as anywhere near as dangerous as the far left or Muslim activists.

My point's they went after politicians so you can expect a response, iirc there was a plot to murder Jo Cox's replacement. I agree Islamic terrorism is more widespread, and the left wing narrative has infiltrated the MSM/general programming, so is more widely disseminated than right wing propaganda.

Wasn't the Soho bomber a right wing nutjob?

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:13 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
It's a pointless debate to have with pre-programmed lefties who can't see beyond a Nazi symbol without frothing at the mouth.

Totally unfair, the origins of the swastika for example are fascinating Wink
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:25 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why you can't accept that there are unpleasant individuals on the right as well as the left. It is almost as if you are happy to see conspiracy and lies everywhere from the left and Islam, but are blinkered when it comes to your own lot.

What is so hard in admitting that the two arrested are unpleasant in their outlook towards others and just a little tapped in the head for calling their kid 'Adolf'?

Go on... I dare you.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 120 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 37 of 108