Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rock on Tommy!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
 Topic moved: from Random Banter to Politics & Current Affairs by G (10 Mar 2018 - 15:05)
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:33 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
M.C wrote:

My point's they went after politicians

Who went after politicians? One nutjob? What other politicians have been attacked by right wing activists?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44452529
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:57 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jack Renshaw, 23, pleaded guilty at the Old Bailey to preparing an act of terrorism by buying a machete to kill West Lancashire MP Rosie Cooper.

Buying a machete is a bit more then a sad fantasy

If a muslim bought a machete and planned to kill an MP you'd be singing a different tune.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:13 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very quick and voracious to minimise anything from that side, your side, just pin cushions, just a kid etc Wink

Whatabout what about....................... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

I prefer:

https://media.giphy.com/media/OJIvI9SOHyPEA/giphy.gif

https://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/4578622.jpg

https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i-w600/keep-calm-and-lock-them-all-up.jpg

Last edited by Sload on 17:16 - 21 Dec 2018; edited 1 time in total

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:15 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on there have been lots of islamic terrorists that have been jailed for plots still in the planning stage. Apparently National Action were the first right-wing group to be banned since WW2, and that was in the wake of the Jo Cox murder, surely you can see if you go directly after lawmakers they're going to see you as a problem.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:33 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be that they are trying to incite others to commit offences with public statements like:

"Britain is ours - the rest must go."

and

"It is with glee that we will enact the final solution across Europe."

...which are a tad inflammatory and designed to incite hate and violence, no other reason.

One member wrote:

"Just a reminder guys that National Action now operates what I like to call a No-Deadweight Policy. That means everyone trains in case we need it. We don't carry anyone. No exceptions."

"Imagine what it will be like when we have 20, 30, 50 or more guys who can ALL punch unconscious an 18-stone adversary. AND we will fight as one disciplined body. That's what I would call formidable unit. So like I said, We all train."

This is why it has been made an illegal organisation, and rightly so.

The photo below is of the bloke who has been arrested. I bet his mum is so proud. I can imagine the conversation between young Adolf and his dad, something like:

"Dad, what is that funny costume?"

"Its my nigger-hanging gear, son. Eat your greens and you may grow up to have one and be as righteous as me and 'yer mum."

I am amazed that Mpg defends these people. Then again, perhaps I'm not....

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:51 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Mdf - forget Pakistani men for a second. Are they a couple you would be happy to have around your kids? Would you be happy for your kids to go to theirs for a sleep-over?

If you honestly think you would, then I take it you don't have kids yet.

If you wouldn't, ask yourself why....

If your argument is that they seem deeply unpleasant so they should go to jail, well that's something I generally disagree with. I also disagree with hate speech being a crime and think that the US's right to free speech is enviable. I agree that incitement to violence is a step too far and should be illegal.
mpd does have a reasonable point that people who have actually taken up arms and killed in the name of ISIS have been allowed back into the UK and that does seems somewhat at odds with the criminalisation of speech - it's okay if you go over there and kill people in the name of a warped ideology and then want to come back, but if you talk about an equally dangerous ideology here we'll lock you up for many years.

I was writing the above and didn't see that pic you posted. They really are nuts. Laughing

Last edited by BTTD on 22:49 - 21 Dec 2018; edited 1 time in total

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:58 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

Isn't that an Indian style knife that was made in China Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:01 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate agreeing with Mdf, but in this instance I think he has a point also. IMO anybody who went to join ISIS shouldn't be allowed back into Britain. If you take up arms against us, you forfeit your passport. Don't tell him that!

What I disagree with Mdf about is his blinkered view that people on the far right are all good, decent folk who are discriminated against by a leftist elite. People like the two who were arrested for being members of NA and that batty woman arrested for breaking her bail are nasty pieces of work and shouldn't be given a platform to spew their bile.

Sload
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:02 - 21 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

jnw010 wrote:
mpd does have a reasonable point that people who have actually taken up arms and killed in the name of ISIS have been allowed back into the UK which and that does seems somewhat at odds with the criminalisation of speech - it's okay if you go over there and kill people in the name of a warped ideology and then want to come back, but if you talk about an equally dangerous ideology here we'll lock you up for many years.

Not really, the subtext of my comments inferred that perhaps there is a gap in our laws for such circumstance which may be getting addressed, I state that without opinion on the value of such a move.

I have to bring this back to an obvious point, thoughts on this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anjem_Choudary#Conviction_and_imprisonment

Are we saying he was wrongly convicted?

Monkeywrenche...
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 11:36 - 22 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Diggs wrote:

What I disagree with Mdf about is his blinkered view that people on the far right are all good, decent folk who are discriminated against by a leftist elite. People like the two who were arrested for being members of NA and that batty woman arrested for breaking her bail are nasty pieces of work and shouldn't be given a platform to spew their bile.

I'm not saying they're nice people, I'm saying the law is being used unfairly as a weapon to silence far right wing views, but not far left wing views.

This couple, although a bit odd, have hurt nobody yet have received 11 years between them in the slammer, leaving their child an orphan.

There are plenty of Muslim hate preachers still openly preaching death to infidels in the UK, I don't see them getting 11 years of chokey. Why is one unpleasant ideology untouchable, yet another illegal?

They were jailed for being members of a proscribed group, an offence that carries up to 10 years in prison, all they need to dso to avoid prison was not join the group and remain members. they weren't jailed for their beliefs but for their actions.

Heres a list of groups that will get you jailed....

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/670599/20171222_Proscription.pdf

Notice anything about the list?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:49 - 26 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am liking Javid more and more Thinking https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46684638

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:05 - 26 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Imagine if all Muslims who "planned" anything got jailed Laughing Prisons would not be nearly big enough
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:11 - 26 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
M.C wrote:
I am liking Javid more and more Thinking https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46684638

As a Pakistani himself, I’m amazed he could only recognise the continent and not the country of origin of these child rapists.

Has anyone told him they’re almost all exclusively his countrymen?

Even these ones?

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/jury-delivers-verdicts-rape-sex-15510431?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:55 - 27 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:
As a Pakistani himself, I’m amazed he could only recognise the continent and not the country of origin of these child rapists.

Has anyone told him they’re almost all exclusively his countrymen?

Even these ones?

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/jury-delivers-verdicts-rape-sex-15510431?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

You realise everytime you get into a lovers tiff with him you end up looking like a bit of tw@ right? Smile

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:57 - 27 Dec 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

You realise everytime you get into a lovers tiff with him you end up looking like a bit of tw@ right? Smile

I'd noticed the almost. I've been waiting for him to bang the gangs drum though so I could post the link. Laughing

Only in his world.

What amuses me greatly is that he bangs on about these Muslamic Street preachers, who are apparently so bad etc. Pushing their hate propaganda... Yet he does the very same. Too retarded to see the resemblance.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:52 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they have been arrested and rightly so. Assuming they are guilty, may they rot.

What are you suggesting happens to the remainder of the Pakistani population in Huddersfield?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:45 - 14 Jan 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
Stop pretending they know nothing about this going on, when over 100 of their community have already been caught so far?

How many haven’t? How many are turning a blind eye to it?

That's less than 1% of the Huddersfield Muslim community according to the last census.

My cul-de-sac was full of police last week on a drugs bust. Neither myself nor my neighbours knew anything about it.

Crime families keep it in the family.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 96 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Page 38 of 108