Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

2017 Suzuki GSX-S750 ***NOT AVAILABLE***

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

F1.ash
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 12:10 - 14 Mar 2018    Post subject: 2017 Suzuki GSX-S750 ***NOT AVAILABLE*** Reply with quote

I bought this on 22/7/17, I’m the second keeper as it was initially registered to CMW Motorcycles. It has 1,537 miles on the clock and had its first service on 6/9/17 at 615 miles by CMW.

As well as ABS It has 3 levels of traction control, twin 4 piston Nissin calipers with dual 310mm petal discs and KYB 41mm USD forks . Seat height is 820mm.

There is 2 years of the transferable Suzuki warranty remaining and it is in immaculate condition. It’s garage stored and never been left dirty after a ride.

OE Bridgestone S21 Hypersport tyres changed for Bridgestone T31’s which are new for 2018 and are very highly rated sport touring tyre, they perform superbly in damp, cold, and wet conditions and apparently they’re very good in the summer months. I also had right angle valve stems fitted at the time as it makes adjusting pressures much easier with regard to access, especially on the front.

The bike benefits from some practical accessories in the form of Oxford heated grips, span adjustable levers and professionally applied 3M paint protection film on the petrol tank.

***PRICE DROPPED BEFORE IT GOES INTO THE TRADE ON 23/3/18***

UNSOLD - NOT AVAILABLE
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 16 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1