Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Armed burglar stabbed to death pensioner arrested for murder

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:16 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved the guy parking across the street in case they tried to drive past his victims house.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:20 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

one day it will come, 'Escape from New York' those of us that pay for the welfare state, the NHS, the schools, the police, the armed forces will erect walls and withdraw our funding from the scum.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:32 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnythefox wrote:
one day it will come, 'Escape from New York' those of us that pay for the welfare state, the NHS, the schools, the police, the armed forces will erect walls and withdraw our funding from the scum.

Thumbs Up
Or 'Falling Down', more likely.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:16 - 03 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnythefox wrote:

That's not a well made plan.

We will ourself into our own prison and the scrum lay siege to it.

Better wall them fcukers in and dowse with petrol. Woof!

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:16 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sad thing is that man and his family are unable to live in their house anymore because of pikey threats. Their house is boarded up and they are in a police safe house, the poor bastards.

It's easier to make them the scapegoats and allow the pikeys to get away with threats and intimidation.

Fucking scum. And I do agree with mpd, send them back to Ireland and let them deal with it.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:46 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd want to send them further away than Ireland to prevent them ever coming back.

But I think I've found the perfect place to ship them off to and as luck would have it, the Island is a territory of the United Kingdom.

I propose that we help them travel to "Inaccessible Island" where they can make all the shit quality driveways they want and build as many shoddy travellers sites without any planning permission as they can fit on the island.

"Inaccessible Island is an extinct volcano (last active six million years ago) with Cairn Peak reaching 449 m. The island is 12.65 km2 (4.88 sq mi) in area, rising out of the South Atlantic Ocean 45 km (28 mi) south-west of Tristan da Cunha. Inaccessible Island is fringed with sheer sea cliffs and only a few boulder beaches, which made generations of sailors wary of difficult landings and inhospitable terrain. Inaccessible Island has been without permanent inhabitants since 1873.

Inaccessible Island is part of the archipelago of Tristan da Cunha which is part of the overseas territory of the United Kingdom known as Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha.

The Tristan da Cunha archipelago is the world's most remote inhabited archipelago as it is 2,400 kilometers (1,500 miles) from the nearest other inhabited land which is St. Helena. Tristan da Cunha itself is only accessible by sea via a seven day sail from Cape Town, South Africa by landing during the 60 days of the year that the harbor allows for access to the island.

Along with Gough Island, Inaccessible Island is a protected wildlife reserve and both make up the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Gough and Inaccessible Islands. Inaccessible Island is home to the endemic Inaccessible Island Rail, the world's smallest extant flightless bird."

Ste for prime minister 2022? Mr. Green

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:28 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
I'd want to send them further away than Ireland to prevent them ever coming back.

But I think I've found the perfect place to ship them off to and as luck would have it, the Island is a territory of the United Kingdom.

I propose that we help them travel to "Inaccessible Island" where they can make all the shit quality driveways they want and build as many shoddy travellers sites without any planning permission as they can fit on the island.

"Inaccessible Island is an extinct volcano (last active six million years ago) with Cairn Peak reaching 449 m. The island is 12.65 km2 (4.88 sq mi) in area, rising out of the South Atlantic Ocean 45 km (28 mi) south-west of Tristan da Cunha. Inaccessible Island is fringed with sheer sea cliffs and only a few boulder beaches, which made generations of sailors wary of difficult landings and inhospitable terrain. Inaccessible Island has been without permanent inhabitants since 1873.

Inaccessible Island is part of the archipelago of Tristan da Cunha which is part of the overseas territory of the United Kingdom known as Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha.

The Tristan da Cunha archipelago is the world's most remote inhabited archipelago as it is 2,400 kilometers (1,500 miles) from the nearest other inhabited land which is St. Helena. Tristan da Cunha itself is only accessible by sea via a seven day sail from Cape Town, South Africa by landing during the 60 days of the year that the harbor allows for access to the island.

Along with Gough Island, Inaccessible Island is a protected wildlife reserve and both make up the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Gough and Inaccessible Islands. Inaccessible Island is home to the endemic Inaccessible Island Rail, the world's smallest extant flightless bird."

Ste for prime minister 2022? Mr. Green

Ste mate, you forgot one thing.

That Traveller's gaff is 'Inaccessible'.
We would have to Air-Drop the Scum Bastirts onto it. Rolling Eyes

Besides that BCF might need that place as a venue for the BBQ in the future. Embarassed

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 04:37 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not as if anyone would ever know if they were dropped somewhere else in the Atlantic. Whistle

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:49 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Inaccessible Island has been without permanent inhabitants since 1873.

Sounds like a good place to go on holiday Wub

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:22 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funeral cost an estimated £100,000
Wonder how they paid for that
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:48 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

What makes you think that they paid for it? Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:11 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henry Vincent senior's wife Rosemary, 59, has taken ownership of the Grade II listed detached farmhouse – where their son was living before he died – and 40 acres of land from retired Dudley Wright, 72.

Land registry documents show that Mrs Vincent bought the palatial home called Snagbrook in Hollingbourne, Kent, on April 12, for a cut price £325,000 – six times less than its true market value.

The five-bedroom house and land were sold in five separate titles with each valued at £65,000 – for a total of £325,000 – in Mrs Vincent's name, the documents show.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5675037/Henry-Vincents-father-living-1-7m-home.html

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:32 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Henry Vincent senior's wife Rosemary, 59, has taken ownership of the Grade II listed detached farmhouse – where their son was living before he died – and 40 acres of land from retired Dudley Wright, 72.

Land registry documents show that Mrs Vincent bought the palatial home called Snagbrook in Hollingbourne, Kent, on April 12, for a cut price £325,000 – six times less than its true market value.

The five-bedroom house and land were sold in five separate titles with each valued at £65,000 – for a total of £325,000 – in Mrs Vincent's name, the documents show.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5675037/Henry-Vincents-father-living-1-7m-home.html

Tax avoidance, beating the system, Rogerborg be proud.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:54 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Ste wrote:

Reads to me like they've bullied him into signing it over.

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:04 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Separate titles at less than stamp duty value? The rest in cash or other barter never declared?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:38 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
M.C wrote:

Reads to me like they've bullied him into signing it over.

I don't click on dailyfail links so blame Ste's synopsis Folded arms Still a good tax evasion avoidance scam scheme.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:59 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daily Fail is the best website for reading such articles.

The Guardians take on it would be much less interesting, go to sites like The Torygraph and you miss out on The Daily Fail comments section which are generally lulz for topics like travellers , red top tabloids simplify the story and miss out on lots of details, and so so and so on.

Which news site to go to is completely dependant on what articles you're looking for. Mr. Green

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:56 - 06 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Daily Fail is the best website for reading such articles.

The Guardians take on it would be much less interesting, go to sites like The Torygraph and you miss out on The Daily Fail comments section which are generally lulz for topics like travellers , red top tabloids simplify the story and miss out on lots of details, and so so and so on.

Which news site to go to is completely dependant on what articles you're looking for. Mr. Green

I choose which tabloids to read so I can find the answers I want. Folded arms

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:45 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sobering reminder of what can happen on NOT catching a pikey killer this week.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 340 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6