Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

J&S 20% off until midnight...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:36 - 11 Apr 2018    Post subject: J&S 20% off until midnight... Reply with quote

.. on most things (that they've not removed from showing online pre making the deal live).

Had one on Monday, too (assume didn't hit desirable number of sales).

Time to mooch. Rolling Eyes

Fin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:04 - 11 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooo-errr-ssl interference ehh?
https://i.imgur.com/75zf8Tj.png

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:06 - 11 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fin wrote:
oooo-errr-ssl interference ehh?

Probably one server running windows xp. Rolling Eyes Laughing

GTR1400
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 00:03 - 12 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought a helmet from here last week. Reckon they'd honour the 20% discount if I went back in store with receipt? Feel a bit hard done by Laughing

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:20 - 12 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

liamwithers wrote:
Just bought a helmet from here last week. Reckon they'd honour the 20% discount if I went back in store with receipt? Feel a bit hard done by Laughing

Sounds like me missing the ebay discount days etc etc.

I don't mind buying gear from J&S but hate buying helmets. Every time I want to try one on I feel like a thief on trail being hawked at and can't be arsed to ask about all the nice looking ones behind the counter half the time while all the plastic fantastic not my style el cheapo lids sit on display. I get why, mind, but annoys me. I'd use them for sizing and go SBS or used eBay.

I purchased a HJC RPHA ST for £199 (on sale at the time) and wanted to return it because visor seal wasn't working as should. In the end I changed the lid for a Skwal (that was one size too big and never could be arsed to go back) but had to endure every staff member standing around putting their opinion in before I did. Nice guy in the end phoned head office, I assume, and asked what direction to take but took some getting done.

I'm not overly keen on the local one. Last time I went in they walked some poor sod around and had him spend £900 quid. When he left they were making small jokes amongst themselves about something he said while talking to them (so small I forget what) that put my back up.

Walked in the once and had a product showed to me thinking I was going to buy it on the spot based on how much I've spent in the past. Made me giggle.

I say hello, mind, and I've spent plenty of money over the years but I don't visit as much as I once did. Now I tend to pop in, look at one or two things and leave.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:49 - 12 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's working again now, with the 20% discount although it's 00:45 am

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:16 - 12 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
Well it's working again now, with the 20% discount although it's 00:45 am

Seems to run slightly afterwards although I'm not sure what the limit is.

I'll bump if e-mail shows again. Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 351 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1