Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Can you still have L plates after passing your test?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

redeem ouzzer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:52 - 17 Apr 2018    Post subject: Re: Can you still have L plates after passing your test? Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

He likes to make hurtful and borderline offensive comments to people who he thinks will rise to the bait in order to show off and get attention. A bit like putting L-plates on a big single.

I have never met the guy but in the metaphorical pub of the internet, I see him as s the guy at the end of the bar knocking back cheap whisky and tearing up beer mats while swearing under his breath to himself. You're the guy he's put his pint on the edge of the bar next to in the hope you'll spill it so he can start a fight.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/786/40809709114_6d521b1604.jpg

Fin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:42 - 17 Apr 2018    Post subject: Re: Can you still have L plates after passing your test? Reply with quote

adengtg wrote:
Is it legal to put L plates on a bike even though you are not a learner and have full license?

Yes it's legal, it's not advisable.

I'd say it's unlikely you'd get pulled over for it, if you do then just use the excuse your friend was learning to ride on it but you have a full license. Mr police man may still be pissed off and try and drag you into shit not quite knowing the laws or get pissed off and book you for other things, visor tint or whatever he can.

I rode my 125 with L plates on after passing my test because I couldn't be bothered to remove them, even along the motorway every day for work, past police a few times and highway cops a few times but no issues.

adengtg
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 19:37 - 17 Apr 2018    Post subject: Re: Can you still have L plates after passing your test? Reply with quote

GT200Fan79 wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

He likes to make hurtful and borderline offensive comments to people who he thinks will rise to the bait in order to show off and get attention. A bit like putting L-plates on a big single.

I have never met the guy but in the metaphorical pub of the internet, I see him as s the guy at the end of the bar knocking back cheap whisky and tearing up beer mats while swearing under his breath to himself. You're the guy he's put his pint on the edge of the bar next to in the hope you'll spill it so he can start a fight.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/786/40809709114_6d521b1604.jpg

*Knocks pint over*

U WANNA FUCKEN FIGHT THEN!?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:41 - 17 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remembered I did get smoked by a big single on L plates...

https://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/15/13/82/47/wotblu10.jpg

He had less weight Embarassed

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:48 - 17 Apr 2018    Post subject: Re: Can you still have L plates after passing your test? Reply with quote

adengtg wrote:
*Knocks pint over*

Bettter you knock it over, if you drank it, it'd knock you out.

And as you're not an Aussie, it's Fucking, not Fucken. Wink

adengtg
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 19:53 - 17 Apr 2018    Post subject: Re: Can you still have L plates after passing your test? Reply with quote

ThatDippyTwat wrote:
adengtg wrote:
*Knocks pint over*

Bettter you knock it over, if you drank it, it'd knock you out.

And as you're not an Aussie, it's Fucking, not Fucken. Wink

Nah, im fat enough that i can drink a fair amount and be fine
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 2 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3