Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Bit of sun and Biklife lives again.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:37 - 18 Apr 2018    Post subject: Bit of sun and Biklife lives again. Reply with quote

Twat on Quad ripping it up main road and wheelie boy in mask up and down my road on unlicensed MX. Any more sightings?
Beehive Bedlam This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:02 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ay, possibly the same quad but there's a few around from time to time.

Winters been quiet, truth be told.

Don't forget St George's ride Sunday will attract a few.

Hard to think of an area that still has its reputation in place for being ok to venture through. I mean it's not London, mind, but has changed slowly over past couple of years.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:16 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plateless 'peds' are turning up again, the season must have started Rolling Eyes

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:19 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Re: Bit of sun and Biklife lives again. Reply with quote

Ariel Badger wrote:
Twat on Quad ripping it up main road and wheelie boy in mask up and down my road on unlicensed MX. Any more sightings?

yeah hoodies and trainers no plate, riding like a death wish through traffic yesterday, this wasn't filtering, not even gungho/inexperienced/ninja, just antagonising everyone and going out their way to do it - though they did have a crash helmet on
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

colink98
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 07:11 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 scramblers with no plates on the m26 at around 7pm.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:07 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJD wrote:
Hard to think of an area that still has its reputation in place for being ok to venture through.

Now, I can't live that far from you, based on what you've mentioned about where you live/commute, but, at least round this area, and travel very regularly, from as far west as Shrewsbury, east to Leicester, south to Solihull and north to Stoke, and I can't say I've ever felt threatened, or afraid to leave the bike.

I do travel further, when I get the chance, over to Wales, the Cotswolds and up to Manchester, Skem & Blackpool to visit family, are regular haunts, and again, can't ever recall feeling threatened or the bike being at risk..

And to be fair, never been threatened, and not had anything happen to the bike when parked up* .

* Apart from what must be about 6, maybe 7 years ago, when I had 2 bikes stolen in quick succession from outside my house. THat fad in this area appears to have subsided now.

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:24 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live near the woods, scum from the nearest sink estate ride MX bikes along the footpaths. Scum activity has increased since it got warmer.

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:17 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

linuxyeti wrote:
I do travel further, when I get the chance, over to Wales, the Cotswolds and up to Manchester, Skem & Blackpool to visit family, are regular haunts, and again, can't ever recall feeling threatened or the bike being at risk..

Chelmsley wood, Erdington and Castle vale are three areas I wouldn't venture into and, to me, are known for bike crime or, at least, where most of the stolen ones end up.

Bikes stolen from Bullring (City centre main car park that's free for bikes) with nothing done despite CCTV on entry and exit. Has a bike parking area but nothing but a flimsy railing to secure the bike to.

Coventry Road from Tesco > Aldi and then onto either Sheldon country park or up to the test centre (a road that's often seen in bikelife videos) is a popular route for yoofs making thier way from Solihull, or surrounding areas, on funky looking bikes.

Solihull's full of kids and isn't as quiet as people think. Becoming more problematic for high value car theft in particular.

Then there's the multiple raids on the Stratford Road: the bank, the jewellers and then the most recent one that ended up on Facebook because they caught them in the act as well as the singular case of a youth being held by another group of youths over an iPhone. Also a route known for people being chased by lads on mopeds.

Drug raids and deals becoming more popular also.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:34 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

They spend all winter with the local cockholster/s then bugger off out on their bikes come the summer so as to avoid
the inconvenient 'DNA test required' children the winter produced. It seems to be most common in 'enhanced diversity zones' for some reason.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:52 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
They spend all winter with the local cockholster/s then bugger off out on their bikes come the summer so as to avoid
the inconvenient 'DNA test required' children the winter produced. It seems to be most common in 'enhanced diversity zones' for some reason.

Aren't the Bristol baklaf chapter whiteys? Looking at them they'd get eaten alive by Dindus, but then you'd have a more virulent strain to deal with.

Nexus Icon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:31 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stallion. wrote:
I seen something much worse a twat wearing a 'polite' bib the first one this year.

Ugh. I saw one at the weekend on a white BMW GS. My wife even read it as 'Police'. Dropped him a couple of meaty overrun backfires from the RS as I passed him, just to be childish, although it's much more fun doing it to cyclists.

NutsyUk
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 13:59 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seen a couple of yobs going up and down the field on motor crossers.........

Oh wait. Its my brother and dad... And its our field :p

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:59 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re grrr's point, one only ever seen one darkie riding a bike, ever. Not including woo on here.

Usually Scouse or council estate round here.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:04 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said they were all black, what I said was it happens the most in 'diverse' areas. Which is entirely true.
I'm not sure what makes a wigger exactly but close proximity to the real thing seems to make a huge contribution.

Last edited by grr666 on 16:07 - 19 Apr 2018; edited 1 time in total

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:08 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Re grrr's point, one only ever seen one darkie riding a bike, ever. Not including woo on here.

Usually Scouse or council estate round here.

The amount of 'ethnic minorities' on bikes in general seems very small. They all seem to like their cars.

Asians in Beemers and Audis, Black males in bling mobiles and black females in very dented people carriers.

Ethiopians and Arabs driving taxis Pale

I like stereotyping Thumbs Up

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:34 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was some black bloke at the pub last night who had arrived on a R6. I guess he's the only one in Bristol.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:59 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

All your sort do.

We don't really get them round Glasgow Toon way, at least not in significant numbers. I feel simultaneously left out and relieved.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:24 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

All your sort do.

We don't really get them round Glasgow Toon way, at least not in significant numbers. I feel simultaneously left out and relieved.

My sort, what do you mean by that you tight fisted, skirt wearing, haggis eating, whiskey drinking, bolshi, ginger scotch person?

Wink

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:47 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I never said they were all black, what I said was it happens the most in 'diverse' areas. Which is entirely true.
I'm not sure what makes a wigger exactly but close proximity to the real thing seems to make a huge contribution.

Oh yeah you definitely get whitey oddly wanting to be blacky, but we also have our own chav race. Where London seems to be special is using scooters for other crime, like street robberies etc., which has historically been a black thang: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856787/Violent-inner-city-crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html

Shaun Bailey, a Tory election candidate in London and a charity worker, said: “The black community has to look at itself and say that, at the end of the day, these figures suggest we are heavily – not casually – involved in violent crime. We are also involved in crime against ourselves – and we regularly attack each other.”

Note Shaun has never been elected Whistle

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:21 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

I never said you did say they were all black.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:24 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the problem with communicating with people using text alone. Misunderstandings occur quite often.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:44 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wiggers want to be black but are stuck with being as white as the Milkybar Kid.

They're guilty of cultural appropriation but as a defence they can claim to be transracial.

Anyone can be anything, no one is better than anyone else and everyone is the best at everything. Apart from Roger, he's the worst. Shocked

almostthere
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:53 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stallion. wrote:
I seen something much worse a twat wearing a 'polite' bib the first one this year.

was he riding a blue fazer? Wink

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:20 - 19 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

almostthere wrote:
Stallion. wrote:

was he riding a blue fazer? Wink

No, he was taking a shit in a layby while waiting for the recovery truck to pull his Fazer out of a wall.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 6 years, 1 day ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2