beggar off

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:56 - 30 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Media studies students, and pikeys.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

BTTD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:06 - 30 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
We could gas the lot of them tomorrow and not a single thing of value would be lost.

Is that in addition to Muslims, blacks, single mothers, council tenants, benefit claimants (except child benefit cos need to breed), bankers, anyone with a low IQ, and Theresa May?

Did I miss any out?

Media studies students?

Edit. I think you got them with the low IQ. My bad.

fireyphoenix1...
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 22:36 - 30 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent nearly a year homeless, most of the beggers were just junkies and alcoholics after their next buzz.
I wont give them a penny, i will however tell them exactly where the three charity places and the shelter who helped me are.

I was 14 when i first became homeless.My mother kicked me out, told the police i was a run away then i got stuck in limbo.She wouldn't let me go home, the authority's refused to acknowledge that i wasn't homeless.
When you are made homeless you cannot claim anything, you dont have an address.
Being homeless in blackpool was fucking shit.The shelter was a nightmare, with the rise of spice its only got worse from what i hear.
You were alot safer finding somewhere secluded. I used to sleep in a tent in the local the park, at least you didnt get moved on by the police.

I got lucky, a friend let me crash on his couch two nights a week which was enough for the clowncil to process my claim for emergency housing.Then i spent a year in supported accommodation until at 16 i was given a small flat.

Been on my own feet since.As an adult tho, you have to properly fuck up to end up homeless.Its very rare i meet anyone that is homeless without damned good reason. There is a guy that sleeps in the door way of my mrs shop.I found out hes homeless because he got drunk and kicked the shit out of his wife and kid.Far as im concerned hes earned his existence.

WD Forte
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:53 - 30 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

We could gas the lot of them tomorrow and not a single thing of value would be lost.

How else would you describe them? The "differently productive", perhaps?

They'll none of them be missed eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW_Ukl71OH4

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:39 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Is that in addition to Muslims, blacks, single mothers, council tenants, benefit claimants (except child benefit cos need to breed), bankers, anyone with a low IQ, and Theresa May?

Did I miss any out?

God worriers of any hue. Pedos, Diane Abbott, Pikeys, Diane Abbott again just in case she escaped the first time, the person who invented speed cameras, illegal immigrants.

You missed out loads. Must try better. Razz

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:25 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask Rogerborg if he has room in his gas chamber.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:20 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Did I miss any out?

I'd also gas people who make racist assertions about whom I'd gas. Tut Tut

Unlike you, apparently, I judge people based on their actions and outcomes rather than the colour of their invisible sky pixie.

If you're a net contributor to the exchequer, you have value to society.

If you're a net drain - whether that's through begging, benefits or the criminal justice system - you're worthless. That includes pensioners, by the way, once they've taken out more than they put in.

It's not actually that difficult to put a value on human life. It's simple arithmetic.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:51 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Unlike you, apparently, I judge people...

Yes that's the problem.

Rogerborg wrote:

So tax dodgers?

Rogerborg wrote:
It's not actually that difficult to put a value on human life.

Of course not, dehumanise anyone you don't like, rinse and repeat.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:50 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
Unlike you, apparently, I judge people...

Yes that's the problem.

The problem is that more people don't heap disapprobation on the feckless and failed.

A society built increasingly on unearned rights and boundless demands cannot persist. I can hear the wheels on our Welfare Wagon beginning to creak.

M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

So tax dodgers?

Not a problem, as long as they're not taking anything out. The moment they use a service that they're paying for, it's Smilex Time.

M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
It's not actually that difficult to put a value on human life.

Of course not, dehumanise anyone you don't like, rinse and repeat.

Not everyone, just economic parasites. It's not a question of like, it's arithmetical fact that I am poorer because I am supporting spongers. My life is worse because of them. They contribute nothing and would be missed by nobody.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:32 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
The problem is that more people don't heap disapprobation on the feckless and failed.

Not sure about that one. This is a forum of (from what I can gather) working class individuals who think that anyone who isn't a homeowner must be pikey chav scum.

Rogerborg wrote:
Not a problem, as long as they're not taking anything out.

And how do you manage that? As pointed out before when we've had this debate it's very difficult. You might (for example) have private health insurance, if that means you're only jumping the queue at an NHS hospital you're still benefiting from the system. I'd actually call BS on anyone who says they completely avoid using public services, even though that's kinda missing the point, unless you want a nation of illiterate mongs only good for manual labour.

Rogerborg wrote:
Not everyone, just economic parasites. It's not a question of like, it's arithmetical fact that I am poorer because I am supporting spongers. My life is worse because of them.

You bemoan having to contribute to the system, but have no issue with those who choose and have the means not to? Eh? You realise you pay in more because they pay in less right? Apart from gassing people not being an actual solution, I'm wondering if you've fully thought this through.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:47 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beggars pay a lot of tax, do they?

Let's start with them, and then work our way up to adults who proudly claim to "live at home".

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:57 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Beggars pay a lot of tax, do they?

Let's start with them, and then work our way up to adults who proudly claim to "live at home".

OK mpd.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:07 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You advocate the humane extermination of just the very lowest classes of social parasites, and suddenly you're getting lumped in with the far right. Rolling Eyes

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:31 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
You might (for example) have private health insurance, if that means you're only jumping the queue at an NHS hospital you're still benefiting from the system. I'd actually call BS on anyone who says they completely avoid using public services, even though that's kinda missing the point, unless you want a nation of illiterate mongs only good for manual labour.

Jumping the queue by paying twice? Seems fair enough tbh. Last time I was treated it was a a large private facility near Bath,
It had plenty of free parking, there was no queue to be seen at reception, saw the quack bang on the time of my
appointment, had a full hour with the doctor 50/50 between physical evaluation and discussion of problem, wasn't a waiting
room full of third world "customers" who haven't paid in. I even got a cup of tea while I waited for my appointment
because I wasn't just on time, I was early. That self employed mindset again. Well worth the £65 quid fee,
(claimed back from my insurance of course). If for no other reason than to remind me that I really would rather
not be in the care of the inter-NHS on account of being treated like cattle and waiting in line for hours behind non
contributors who are just going through the motions to have their long term sick notes kept current.

My (full time working) best mate had to go to A and E last week (King Georges Hospital) He was there 6 hours before
he was seen, he was in need of treatment enough to have left in a cast and on crutches. He is of the belief that he
would have been seen lots faster if he had a less English sounding name. In King Georges, he's probably right. My
grandad died in that same hospital some 10 years ago, he was the only white bloke on his ward. He fucking hated
visiting time because for some reason he was only allowed up to two people at his bedside at any time despite paying
in for over 60 years. Yet the (predominant) Indians on the ward always rocked up mob handed, 10 visitors to a bed,
complete disregard for the visiting hours and a nursing staff too scared to remonstrate with them in case the race
card gets pulled. Point being, the NHS is a mess because it caters for many 1000's who haven't paid in a bean and as many
again who aren't even from here. And it's run by wasteful box tickers. It's not fucked because the UK workforce over use it,
in fact it's only there at all because the same workforce pays for it, yet they seem to be at the back of the queue when they
need treatment. Any worker who has been told they can't have a doctors appointment for x weeks knows the truth.

Omega
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 20:16 - 04 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

They seem to have changed tactics around Manchester. They're more coordinated and are working in pairs to cover both doors at supermarkets. I'm sure they've employed a new managing director to maximise profits.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 349 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2