Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Banga Hotel Slaves

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:42 - 29 Apr 2018    Post subject: Banga Hotel Slaves Reply with quote

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsscotland/jailed-highland-hotelier-ordered-to-pay-back-%C2%A393k-he-made-from-modern-day-slavery/ar-AAwlA88?ocid=spartandhp

Arsefin.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:55 - 29 Apr 2018    Post subject: Re: Banga Hotel Slaves Reply with quote

Shamsul Arefin of the Kinlochlaich Arefins?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:05 - 29 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be this one then?

https://bellingram.co.uk/property/kinlochlaich-house-appin-argyll-and-bute-pa38-4bd/

They always did live in the Big White House back-in-the-day. Smile

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:28 - 29 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Must be this one then?

https://bellingram.co.uk/property/kinlochlaich-house-appin-argyll-and-bute-pa38-4bd/

They always did live in the Big White House back-in-the-day. Smile

£550 grand Wub and look at those bannisters to slide down Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:30 - 29 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

That reminded me of the sadistic bastirts who fit those square pointy metal studs in the rails of banisters.
Like they never had any fun?

I'll not mention them things they fit to the surface between the up-down escalators in subways.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:58 - 30 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

That reminded me of the sadistic bastirts who fit those square pointy metal studs in the rails of banisters.
Like they never had any fun?

I'll not mention them things they fit to the surface between the up-down escalators in subways.

Thats criminal. Think of the fun you could have sliding down the escalator separators when you are in a hurry to catch a train Cool

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:31 - 30 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang on i thought only white people had slaves
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:27 - 30 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Hang on i thought only white people had slaves

Don't know where you got that from although I presume your comment was tongue in cheek.

As much as the 'blame whitey' brigade will ignore it the Arab/North African slave traders and owners of past history made ours look like complete novices.

Still do if some accounts are to be believed.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:43 - 30 Apr 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did Whitey get his slaves from?

Darkie went and captured them from the neighbouring tribe and sold them to Whitey for iPhones and other electronic goods (of the day)

Whitey never ventured much further into African continent than the beaches. It was too dangerous. People and mosquitoes like European blood.

Slavery was just too difficult to run as a business in more modern times.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Coast_Castle

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:43 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read about this 4 or 5 years ago. Good to see the cunt was jailed.

To me this is a huge story but it's obvious why it didn't make national news. (Or did I just miss it when it happened?)

Call me raysiss but in my experience businessmen from the Asian subcontinent are the worst on the planet. It's a cultural norm to be a power hungry, deceptive, horrible human being in the name of profit. Human exploitation and fucking others over is par for the course among those folk. Not all, obviously, but in a far higher proportion than I've seen in any other group.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:41 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I worked in Saudi Arabia for a number of years.

They have slaves there.
No one wants to do anything about it coz Oil talks the loudest.

There is a UN anti-slavery agreement that 'most' civilised countries have agreed to and signed up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Covenant_on_Civil_and_Political_Rights

Saudi refuse to sign the agreement.
They cannot run Saudi Arabia without slaves.
They have almost zero civil rights and rely on the kindness beneficial Sheikh.
They hire rag-poor people from S.E. Asia, India Bangladesh, Nepal and exploit the fcuk out of them.

We had (Probably still have) guys on our rigs who worked as clerks, medics, catering staff etc who spent two year in country before leave.
If the wanted to go home before the two years then they had to pay the flights.

Slavery is alive and kicking it is just called a different name now. Contract Workers.

The Saudis still use Third World Country. Officially to categorise Indians Pakistanis Flips, Thai, Chinese and etc. TCN 'Third Country Nationals'.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:38 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not slavery.

It's just that they have their passports confiscated, can't leave the country, have no access to any form of social or legal support, can be beaten mercilessly without repercussion, and their only choice is to work for whomever will pay them enough to barely survive, or to just curl up and die.

But look, they have a choice.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:39 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

Call me raysiss but in my experience businessmen from the Asian subcontinent are the worst on the planet. It's a cultural norm to be a power hungry, deceptive, horrible human being in the name of profit. Human exploitation and fucking others over is par for the course among those folk. Not all, obviously, but in a far higher proportion than I've seen in any other group.

https://www.startrek.com/uploads/assets/db_articles/0379b23e9845c9c652488c13f7bb557fc62a3642.jpg

In outer space short, unpleasant, brown, misogynistic, profit driven, treacherous and zealous advocates of the
laws of aquisition are called Ferengi. Can't imagine where they got the inspiration for that space ethnicity? Whistle

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:47 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

They have slaves there.

There is a UN anti-slavery agreement that 'most' civilised countries have agreed to and signed up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Covenant_on_Civil_and_Political_Rights

They hire rag-poor people from S.E. Asia, India Bangladesh, Nepal and exploit the fcuk out of them.

We had (Probably still have) guys on our rigs who worked as clerks, medics, catering staff etc who spent two year in country before leave.

Slavery is alive and kicking it is just called a different name now. Contract Workers.

The Saudis still use Third World Country. Officially to categorise Indians Pakistanis Flips, Thai, Chinese and etc. TCN 'Third Country Nationals'.

I read about this a while ago too, come to think of it.

To bring it back to my point about Indian subcontinental businessfolk, the stuff I saw said the Indians etc who end up in Saudi Arabia go over there on the assumption of a good job with reasonable working conditions. Only upon arrival do they realise they have to abide by a load of new rules and, worst of all, it's at that point that they're told they won't see their family again for possibly several years.

Even worse is they stump up a load of cash which they pay to agents with the contacts to arrange it all and get them the work. So it's again folk in their own country who have used utterly cuntish tactics, treating humans as cattle, no care for what happens down the line, because hey this is just business, not my problem.

People talk about India being the next major economy after China, and perhaps it will, but only for a very select few. It's the most broken country I've seen when it comes to how they treat each other, specially between social classes and the total disconnect from the political elites.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:50 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's simpler than that Percy. Just like in Africa and China, human life has no value in India. It's no coincidence that
the same three countries produce more people than they can support, which is why the rest of us get blighted with them.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:09 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I think you're using too much of a broad brush. I can at least say you're pretty far off the mark with China because I live here. The overwhelming majority of people are just not interested in leaving to the west. They see our side of the world crumbling politically and socially, and are now even less interested in going for anything other than tourism. The majority of folk here are quite content with what they've got. Hell even if they're poor, the news propaganda* machine manages quite well to tell people they're living in the best country on earth already, so why would they want to leave?

India, parts of Africa etc are probably a different kettle of fish though. They'll probably be fucking each other over until they have their own social revolutions and boot themselves into gear. I daresay there's a direct link between the lower opportunity for success for people of any given country, and the way that country's society will have higher levels of moral corruption.

*Interesting the effects media control can have, on social stability and on preventing the naive migration dreams which just make things worse for all parties (such as the folk who migrate and add clutter to Europe on the assumption that it'll be a paradise, then realise it isn't much better for them anyway).

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:49 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Chinese don't favour and value male chlldren then? Aborting females to such an extent that there is not
even nearly enough wombs for all the penises. There's something very wrong with your perception of the Chinese if
you think they are in any way a humanitarian people.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:19 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
It's a cultural norm to be a power hungry, deceptive, horrible human being in the name of profit. Human exploitation and fucking others over is par for the course among those folk.

That statement could easily apply to Britain.

Lord Percy wrote:
People talk about India being the next major economy after China, and perhaps it will, but only for a very select few. It's the most broken country I've seen when it comes to how they treat each other, specially between social classes and the total disconnect from the political elites.

Again sounds like Britain.

Lord Percy wrote:
Hell even if they're poor, the news propaganda* machine manages quite well to tell people they're living in the best country on earth already, so why would they want to leave?

India, parts of Africa etc are probably a different kettle of fish though. They'll probably be fucking each other over until they have their own social revolutions and boot themselves into gear. I daresay there's a direct link between the lower opportunity for success for people of any given country, and the way that country's society will have higher levels of moral corruption.

*Interesting the effects media control can have, on social stability and on preventing the naive migration dreams which just make things worse for all parties (such as the folk who migrate and add clutter to Europe on the assumption that it'll be a paradise, then realise it isn't much better for them anyway).

Great Neutral Stephen Fry told a story of (iirc) a Russian woman going over to the US during the height of communist, seeing a cab driver filling a trolly with groceries, and bursting into tears because she had been lied to. Ignorance is bliss eh?

India, Africa, and yes even China are f**ked because they have too many people. It's no coincidence that countries with a higher quality of life have a smaller population. It's a shame we still haven't realised that.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:59 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
It's no coincidence that countries with a higher quality of life have a smaller population. It's a shame we still haven't realised that.

Fake news. Europe is the most densely populated continent.

It's not about the number, it's about the quality.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:06 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
So the Chinese don't favour and value male chlldren then? Aborting females to such an extent that there is not
even nearly enough wombs for all the penises. There's something very wrong with your perception of the Chinese if
you think they are in any way a humanitarian people.

Confused

Definitely not great statistics, but it's beside the point because if you look again at what you said:

Quote:
Just like in Africa and China, human life has no value in India. It's no coincidence that the same three countries produce more people than they can support, which is why the rest of us get blighted with them.

you'll realise my response was to simply point out that the rest of the world is not blighted at all with Chinese folk.

I have tons of examples of moral corruption from this country Laughing don't worry about that! However one thing worth noting is that it's done in a different way. My experience of morally corrupt Indian folk is that they'll literally stand in front of you and treat you like dirt to your face, not giving a single fuck. Chinese on the other hand distance themselves from the results, making it a sort of indirect responsibility where they could argue they were just part of the chain of events, for example cheating on tests or business deals, or selling gutter oil because "meh, if nobody finds out it's a victimless crime". Unlike Indians and Pakistanis who'll do it to your face in the full knowledge that they are directly responsible for their actions.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:02 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
MCN wrote:

They have slaves there.

I read about this a while ago too, come to think of it.

To bring it back to my point about Indian subcontinental businessfolk, the stuff I saw said the Indians etc who end up in Saudi Arabia go over there on the assumption of a good job with reasonable working conditions. Only upon arrival do they realise they have to abide by a load of new rules and, worst of all, it's at that point that they're told they won't see their family again for possibly several years.

Even worse is they stump up a load of cash which they pay to agents with the contacts to arrange it all and get them the work. So it's again folk in their own country who have used utterly cuntish tactics, treating humans as cattle, no care for what happens down the line, because hey this is just business, not my problem.

Actually the fcuking Gypo agencies who sell people to the middle East from Egypt can be hard to beat on complete absence of scruples.
They raped the guys they would send to Libya. Sometimes the guys were not paid and poor folk live week to week and were sometimes on last chance with the equally arse-ish landlords in Egypt.

Off topic- And they poor folk want to bring their Sharia Shite to Britain when they escape their captors i. The Homeland. Shocked

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:08 - 01 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggested the world is blighted by a mixture of all three types of overbreeder, it's a shared burden.
We've got too many of every flavour here but there's a distinct bias towards Africans and Indians, yet we get far fewer Chinese.
It's just that for reasons best known to themselves, they have preferred destinations, maybe based on existing community,
availability of benefits, gaping loopholes in the law perhaps? I don't know.
Lord Percy wrote:
you'll realise my response was to simply point out that the rest of the world is not blighted at all with Chinese folk.

Tell that to New Zealand and Australia. They have way more than their fair share and don't seem that delighted about it.
Just because we don't have fucktonnes of Chinese in UK, it doesn't mean someone else hasn't been lumbered.
The Chinese probably keep their distance from here because of the amount of Muslims we do have. Chinese have a
track record of keeping Islamists a minority over there, they don't get much lip back from the Muslims because
they are the majority. But China are still only in stage 1 Jihad, (You know, that part where Muslims pretend to
be meek and peaceful in order to obtain a foothold in the population and default victim status) that won't last forever.
Then they'll be in the same shit as the rest of us. I think it's very telling how so many people want leave India,
China and Africa for foreign shores versus how few from the rest of the worlds countries choose to resettle in those places.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:29 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

An Overbreeder. Is that a race, a religion or a right? Thinking

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:43 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I suggested the world is blighted by a mixture of all three types of overbreeder, it's a shared burden.
We've got too many of every flavour here but there's a distinct bias towards Africans and Indians, yet we get far fewer Chinese.
It's just that for reasons best known to themselves, they have preferred destinations, maybe based on existing community,
availability of benefits, gaping loopholes in the law perhaps? I don't know.
Lord Percy wrote:

Tell that to New Zealand and Australia. They have way more than their fair share and don't seem that delighted about it.
Just because we don't have fucktonnes of Chinese in UK, it doesn't mean someone else hasn't been lumbered.
The Chinese probably keep their distance from here because of the amount of Muslims we do have. Chinese have a
track record of keeping Islamists a minority over there, they don't get much lip back from the Muslims because
they are the majority. But China are still only in stage 1 Jihad, (You know, that part where Muslims pretend to
be meek and peaceful in order to obtain a foothold in the population and default victim status) that won't last forever.
Then they'll be in the same shit as the rest of us. I think it's very telling how so many people want leave India,
China and Africa for foreign shores versus how few from the rest of the worlds countries choose to resettle in those places.

Hmm, fair point. I think things are rapidly changing though. Cultural/integration issues aside, last time I saw any kind of complaint about the Chinese in Australia, it wasn't that they were a dead-weight population burden, it's that they were buying all the most expensive property thus making home ownership more difficult for locals. A bit like the Arab sheikhs and Russian oligarchs doing similar in London. The Chinese population shift is less about economic migrants, and more about people wanting trophy homes in exotic locations. And I think there's a lot more of it to come.

I've mentioned on here before - I used to use Baidu forums to practise my Chinese before. When Xi Jinping went to visit David Cameron a few years ago, the main theme among users was, "Haha, there goes our president, off to buy up the remnants of the deceased British Empire."

My response before about Chinese not being the same as Pakistani/Bangladeshi types was mainly based on the fact that the Chinese tend to bring their money with them, and lots of it. It can still fuck up society though, I'll agree with that. Just not in the same way as the economic migrants.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:49 - 02 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Hmm, fair point. I think things are rapidly changing though. Cultural/integration issues aside, last time I saw any kind of complaint about the Chinese in Australia, it wasn't that they were a dead-weight population burden, it's that they were buying all the most expensive property thus making home ownership more difficult for locals. A bit like the Arab sheikhs and Russian oligarchs doing similar in London.

They do as well AFAIK, and they've bought a fair amount of UK plc.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 350 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2