Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Is there ANY way to silence this clown?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:11 - 10 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Very good of you to post the same link that I already posted. Ste for banning Ste.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:02 - 10 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
The other issue, the God Emperor's point: that zero legal guns doesn't equal zero unlegal guns. Or knives. Or acid.

A disarmed populace is neither polite, nor safe.

But still safer than an armed one, which seems to be the point you and your messiah are missing.

Rogerborg wrote:

Sure, that's one way of equivocating about the issue. More than their job's worth.

I get why they don't I just found it amusing, that you were kicked out and left to run the dindu gauntlet at breaktime, when returning to your tax payer-funded free house home, or sometimes if you were late in on the way into school (although dindus typically like a lie-in).

Rogerborg wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Very good of you to post the same link that I already posted. Ste for banning Ste.

Hang about isn't that basically all the wrong stuff I was saying earlier? Confused

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:01 - 11 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
A disarmed populace is neither polite, nor safe.

But still safer than an armed one, which seems to be the point you and your messiah are missing.

I'm looking at the trends. US violent crime in decreasing, UK violent crime is increasing. We're talking about wut do in the future, yes?

Rogerborg wrote:
Hang about isn't that basically all the wrong stuff I was saying earlier? Confused

Oh, sure, but it's Al Beeb, so of course they're not going to say "... yeah, plus all the guns and parts that come in from EUia".

If you read the actual report, it tells a different story. Or rather, it tells much less of a story, and Al Beeb have drawn inferences far beyond the meagre data. You'll note that one of their sources is their own article from 2013. That would be half a decade ago.

What it does show is that the use of obsolete calibre shooters has fallen sharply, the opposite of what Al Beeb just claimed. Again for luck, the past might be interesting, but we'll have to live (or otherwise) in the future.

https://i.imgur.com/wzIMjoa.png

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:25 - 11 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

I'm looking at the trends. US violent crime in decreasing, UK violent crime is increasing. We're talking about wut do in the future, yes?

Isn't that from a much higher base in the US though? As I said (I think twice) earlier this is only the latest spike, I'm not going to go all Helen Lovejoy like the media are doing.

Rogerborg wrote:
Oh, sure, but it's Al Beeb, so of course they're not going to say "... yeah, plus all the guns and parts that come in from EUia".

'Some of these then end up in the UK, often coming from Eastern Europe, hidden in heavy goods vehicles, by sea or even in the post.'

Rogerborg wrote:
If you read the actual report, it tells a different story. Or rather, it tells much less of a story, and Al Beeb have drawn inferences far beyond the meagre data. You'll note that one of their sources is their own article from 2013. That would be half a decade ago.

What it does show is that the use of obsolete calibre shooters has fallen sharply, the opposite of what Al Beeb just claimed. Again for luck, the past might be interesting, but we'll have to live (or otherwise) in the future.

https://i.imgur.com/wzIMjoa.png

Careful now, the report actually says...

There is a continuing trend in the recovery of revolvers capable of
chambering and discharging obsolete calibre ammunition and many
reported cases that demonstrate ammunition suitable for use in these
firearms is being used in the criminal use of firearms in the UK.

I'm pretending I didn't see the graph as you didn't embed it properly (I fixed it in the quote) Razz

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:30 - 11 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see it just fine. Maybe one of your ethnic bretheren down there helped themselves to it? Although it can't be true, apparently most of them don't know how to work. Very Happy

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:33 - 11 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I thought bcf didn't like https links. I still can't see it Confused

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 22:41 - 11 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Can't, or don't want to?

Their own numbers bely their own words. Perhaps Al Beeb read the words rather than looking at those pesky old numbers? I mean, feels before facts, right?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:55 - 11 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
M.C wrote:

Can't, or don't want to?

Their own numbers bely their own words. Perhaps Al Beeb read the words rather than looking at those pesky old numbers? I mean, feels before facts, right?

https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/15/13/82/47/untitl10.png

What jumped out at me...

The latest rise continues an upward trend seen in firearms offences in the last few years, however, offences are still 34% below a decade ago (in the year ending March 2007).

Shall I say it thrice?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:40 - 12 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Shall I say it thrice?

No, we already get that after a few good years, violent crime is currently on increase due to imported violence, imported weapons, and a catastrophic change in policing priorities.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:55 - 12 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note the 2007 spike, the last time the media told us we were all gonna die, and 2011 which were the dindu riots.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/resource?uri=/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/bulletins/crimeinenglandandwales/yearendingmar2016/58db689c.png

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:52 - 12 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Careful now, the report actually says...

There is a continuing trend in the recovery of revolvers capable of
chambering and discharging obsolete calibre ammunition and many
reported cases that demonstrate ammunition suitable for use in these
firearms is being used in the criminal use of firearms in the UK.

[/quote]

What firearms would those be? Flintlock pistols? Razz

It's funny the beeb article doesn't mention the changes to deacts and the other nonsense brought in last year with the Policing and Crime Act.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:10 - 12 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
[i]There is a continuing trend in the recovery of revolvers capable of chambering and discharging obsolete calibre ammunition

There certainly is a trend. Which way is it trending?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:17 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off duty copper with gun slots Dindu up a treat.

Not strictly relevant to the topic of a disarmed populace, but an exemplar of how only guns can stop those who aren't stopped by gun laws. Consider the relative size and ages of the participants and ponder how that would have gone if she weren't armed.

Plus, absolutely hilarious. Look at the expression on soon-to-be-dead-Dindu's face: what's Portuguese for "But, but, you shot me! For real!" Laughing

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:32 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's kind of Trumps point about concealed carry lecturers in their education establishments.
Quicker there's a good guy with a gun there, quicker it gets stopped.

Talking of dindus, I suppose they could just hire more like this guy. Laughing My money is on ex dindu made good. Laughing

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:15 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough, it's exactly Trump's point. Whistle

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:28 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Not strictly relevant to the topic of a disarmed populace, but an exemplar of how only guns can stop those who aren't stopped by gun laws. Consider the relative size and ages of the participants and ponder how that would have gone if she weren't armed.

Plus, absolutely hilarious. Look at the expression on soon-to-be-dead-Dindu's face: what's Portuguese for "But, but, you shot me! For real!" Laughing

Also consider how close that little girls head was, someone without the proper training could have easily missed.

grr666 wrote:

Except when they wait outside quivering like the last time: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43164634

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:03 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Also consider how close that little girls head was, someone without the proper training could have easily missed.

And someone without a gun could and would easily have done nothing.

Old navy rules, stick it in their gut and pull the trigger. Good show.

M.C wrote:
grr666 wrote:

Except when they wait outside quivering like the last time: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43164634

You realise that's a great argument in favour of arming the law abiding targets rather than telling them to duck-and-cover and hope for a third party to intervene, yes?

See also Bataclan, Pulse, and pretty much any robbery committed anywhere, ever.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:27 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

I like the way she kicks him over. Good girl Thumbs Up

Our soft twats would be asking him oif he was OK and would he like to make a complaint. Diane would be saying 'He's black, he must be innocent, he was set up by the white racist bitch.'

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:11 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
You realise that's a great argument in favour of arming the law abiding targets rather than telling them to duck-and-cover and hope for a third party to intervene, yes?

Is it? You're assuming everyone has a) the training/experience to take down the target and b) the nerve.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:00 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:

Is it?

Yes, it is. That's why I said it.

M.C wrote:
You're assuming everyone has a) the training/experience to take down the target and b) the nerve.

I'm asserting that without a firearm, you have little to no chance against a firearmed aggressor.

Why don't you want wamen and children to have a chance against an armed male? Are you... [looks over his shoulder, stage whispers] can you get me into The Patriarchy?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:36 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guns are only as good as the opportunity allows.

The perp is coming to do crime and probably has his shootur loaded and ready.
The 'armed' by-stander probably is not holding a gun.

I will favour the perp in that situation.

Handling a gun involve a lot of muscle memory. Lots of folk who own guns probably do not regularly practice or train.

There may be lots of reason to own a gun maybe more reason lots of folk should not.

Most of the Septics I work with who own guns do not own 'a gun' they usually own several. 'For Huntin' they say. Smile

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:48 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Yes, it is. That's why I said it.

Neutral You say guns = safety. I say guns might = safety if the person holding one has the nerve and skill to use it. If a trained officer thinks f**k this, I doubt an English teacher will be willing to go all Die Hard.

Rogerborg wrote:
I'm asserting that without a firearm, you have little to no chance against a firearmed aggressor.

Have you had many guns pulled on you? Move to the states if you want to live in society where people with an IQ of 60-80 (Wink) are allowed firearms. I'm quite happy with our gun laws.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:31 - 14 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Move to the states if you want to live in society where people with an IQ of 60-80 (Wink) are allowed firearms. I'm quite happy with our gun laws.

They are allowed cars and Staffie bull terriers over here. Nearly as bad.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:11 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
M.C wrote:
Move to the states if you want to live in society where people with an IQ of 60-80 (Wink) are allowed firearms. I'm quite happy with our gun laws.

They are allowed cars and Staffie bull terriers over here. Nearly as bad.

I am not an advocat for everyone owning guns but....

There are more folk killed on the roads in the states then are killed by guns.

Shocked

Roads should be banned.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:42 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how they all fucked off and left her to explain without affording her witnesses. Just imagine if that camera was not working. Whistle
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 346 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7