Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Trump tells Iran to stick it.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:56 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Trump tells Iran to stick it. Reply with quote

And within 12 hours of doing so US flag on fire in Iranian Parliament surrounded by a mob of their politicians and
officials chanting 'death to America'.
Good job they haven't got nukes yet then eh? Didn't take long for the mask of 'diplomacy'
to slip. When I say slip I mean fall to the ground and smash revealing the usual contorted expressions of hatred for the
Western world that we are more used to seeing from that part of the globe. EU has a big stick up its arse about what Trumps
done and of course the snivelling Maybot has sided with them on the subject. I can imagine that this has triggered just about
every SJW and Liberal on the planet. Laughing Never mind.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:10 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

But, but, they totally promised not to keep developing nukes in secret. We even checked that their fingers weren't crossed!

https://i.imgur.com/Ss31jL5.png

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:10 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are like children with big sticks and not understanding how much harm they can do.

Lord of the Flies anyone?

barrkel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:39 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is handy for both Trump (Stormygate, Mueller) and Netanyahu (criminal corruption investigation), and of course Saudi Arabia.

It's not particularly good for Israel (nuclear Iran is more likely) or US (another war in ME is more likely).

Another case of people ahead of country.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:37 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoorah, the hard line, weirdy, beardy, psychopathic, religious, whack jobs have just been handed more power in Iran!

Do I start celebrating now, what colour bunting should I buy?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:16 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suntan Sid wrote:
what colour bunting should I buy?

Stars and stripes. Thumbs Up

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:33 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

barrkel wrote:
nuclear Iran is more likely

Should have paid the Irangeld?

"Deer Iran, plz haz monies 2 spend on doin eet l8r insted of naow kthnx."

Appeasement and bribery is cowardly kicking of the can down the road.

Only the God Emperor has the courage to poke the bear with the nettle that he just grasped. By the pussy.

Did you hear that North Korea just aligned its time zone with the South. The God Emperor literally controls time.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:13 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone needs to sticky the Trump and Brexit threads Neutral

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:19 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already made them sticky. Wub

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:42 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Iranian politicians have set fire to the US flag in parliament and accused Donald Trump of lacking the 'mental capacity to deal with issues' after the US President's nuclear deal pullout

Yes, because that's the grown up thing to do!

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:55 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did they then go on to demonstrate their mentalist capacities by repeating their regular threats to annihilate Israel?

barrkel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:17 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
barrkel wrote:
nuclear Iran is more likely

Should have paid the Irangeld?

As ever, the best tool radicals have is portraying the West as evil. This move empowers the radicals in Iran.

It's smaller scale than bin Laden provoking the US into two pointless wars costing trillions of dollars and thousands of US lives, and sowing seeds aplenty of hatred of the US across hundreds of millions of people, but it's the same approach. Bin Laden achieved pretty much everything he set out to on 9/11, and the US's global position is in steady decline, in part due to their over-reaction.

Hardliners want to provoke a disproportionate response. It's their best recruitment tool, and swings the people around to their Manichaean political perspective (i.e. black and white, us and them, good and evil).

Quote:
Appeasement and bribery is cowardly kicking of the can down the road.

Iran isn't Hitler's Germany. Iran is the most populous country in the Middle East after Egypt, and expecting it to forever play second fiddle to Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc. is unrealistic. WWII grew out of the Versailles treaty. It's similarly unrealistic to think that a one-sided containment of Iran would end well.

Regime change in the Middle East hasn't exactly worked out well. We have no evidence that it would work well in Iran, and lots of examples that suggest it would make things much worse. So war isn't the answer either.

How does a bit of genocide sound to you? Nuking the whole population? Might that solve the problem? Would unilateral nuking be a box you'd like to open? It would make the US a far more evil empire than Nazi Germany was, for a start.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:44 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

barrkel wrote:

How does a bit of genocide sound to you? Nuking the whole population? Might that solve the problem? Would unilateral nuking be a box you'd like to open? It would make the US a far more evil empire than Nazi Germany was, for a start.

They have history of nuking civilians yet for some reason no one ever got taken to court for doing it. Why was that not evil yet nuking Tehran would be Thinking Why would anything change if they nuked Iran?

'Right is might' or 'The winner makes the rules and writes history' sort of springs to mind.

Talking theoretically, these is absolutely no reason why any sovereign country shouldn't have nuclear arms. They seem to cure more ills than they cause. The cold war never became warm. India and Pakistan have, if not made peace yet, stopped fighting on the scales they have in the past. Even NK now seems more inclined to talk than posture.

However Iran will get close to nuclear weapons and the soft shites that run Europe will just ask them to play nice, which they won't.

Then Israel will nuke them back to the dark ages just before it comes to fruition because their existence would be at risk as soon as they Iran got the bomb.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 17:18 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The alternative explanation for all this is that Trump hates darkies and is systematically dismantling any hint of a legacy left by Obama.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:30 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Junckers back is up over this & he's getting ideas above his un-elected station.
I think it may be time for an intervention. Bloke needs to lay off the sauce for a while, he hasn't spotted that
the EU is falling apart at the seams. Too much booze can do that. Why are this lot so hell bent on appeasing kebab??

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:12 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
The alternative explanation for all this is that Trump hates darkies and is systematically dismantling any hint of a legacy left by Obama.

Obama was the biggest non entity president since wee Jimmy Osmond, sorry Carter.

The only reason Obama will be remembered for anything is because of his skin colour.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:36 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

Obama was the biggest non entity president since wee Jimmy Osmond, sorry Carter.

The only reason Obama will be remembered for anything is because of his skin colour.

I saw a documentary the other day where they said Obama was proof one man can't change the system. I see it as every politician promises change, the successful ones are those who fool the proles, so all you're voting for is the most convincing liar.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:45 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayatoilet Homicide (Chicken Supreme Leadpiping of Iranforoffice) is quoted as saying:
"If I had a bucket of water for every tear I have shed over Israel I would have enough water to drown every Jew." Shocked

(I saw the quotation for real in the customs clearance office at Tehran's Airport.)

What a total fucking nut job that cunt was. And there are Many many more like him.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:55 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

barrkel wrote:
As ever, the best tool radicals have is portraying the West as evil. This move empowers the radicals in Iran.

We should just give them nukes, then they'll be flummoxed. Secularism will break out overnight, they'll be hugging die Juden by morning.

barrkel wrote:
Nuking the whole population? Might that solve the problem? Would unilateral nuking be a box you'd like to open?

It seems to be juicing your jubbah somewhat. Thinking

I rather imagine that it'll be Israel doing the glassing. Perhaps it would be better if they were simply annihilated though. I understand the region will settle down and become a beacon of moderate peace and liberty once that provocation is removed.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:36 - 09 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

The real explanation is the influence of AIPAC and Zionist neocons within the Trump administration. Trumps son-in-law Jared Kushner is also Jewish with business links to Israel and Bibi Netanyahu. The people who brought you Gulf War 2 are working feverishly to bring you the Iran meat grinder and any old made up shit will do and be willingly regurgitated by compliant "journalists" as gospel and swallowed by a gullible public. Israel wants Lebensraum. The diplomatic efforts with Iran are about the only positive thing to come out of the Obama administration.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:53 - 10 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Committed to peace Iran opens fire at Israel.

Burning flags on day one and a bit of attempted jew extermination on day two.

Never mind, soon be the weekend. Who gets to actually see said weekend remains to be seen.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:24 - 10 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note that this is how they act while negotiations are still ongoing with the EUrovians. I wonder if Mogherini, Markron, Merkel and May (sounds like a Marxist folk band) will still be all "Iran is our bestie, die USA die!" today?

Well, I blame Trump for their actions, because as People of Diversity, they of course can't be expected to show restraint or have any agency of their own. Their behaviour is his burden to carry.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:39 - 10 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if nothing else, Iran will have pleased Corbyns lot. Cool
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 324 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2