Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Brexit gammon lets cure the debate and bring home the bacon.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:46 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSnoosnoo wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:
It's just pure racism

Would Val be happy going around calling black people a burger patty?

No, so why do you insist on making this sort of thing legitimate?

"It's not racist because white people aren't disadvantaged by being called gammon"

How is anyone disadvantaged by what they are called unless it's an accusation like 'racist' which could have other affects on your life.

Seriously. If I call a Pakistani a Paki he might get the hump, hit me, scream racist or cry but how is he disadvantaged?

disadvantaged
dɪsədˈvɑːntɪdʒd/
adjective
adjective: disadvantaged

(of a person or area) in unfavourable circumstances, especially with regard to financial or social opportunities.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:03 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was (mis-)quoting what I read from the Beeb

"However, journalist Adam Bienkov wrote that there was no "disadvantage to being an angry old man with pink cheeks"."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-44108080
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:59 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSnoosnoo wrote:
I was (mis-)quoting what I read from the Beeb

"However, journalist Adam Bienkov wrote that there was no "disadvantage to being an angry old man with pink cheeks"."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-44108080

This is probably how it started for the blacks, ''look at those people over there, they don't look right''

then it moved on to actual genetical discrimination ' that (insert fault) is not fit to be with us, segregate them,

If as a society we're going to move forward, we're going to move forward together, i'm very happy for the left and mostly centre left to destroy themselves, so they can carry on with all this shite for all i care, you dont come in contact with any of it outside of the internet.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:36 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:

This is probably how it started for the blacks, ''look at those people over there, they don't look right''

then it moved on to actual genetical discrimination ' that (insert fault) is not fit to be with us, segregate them,

If as a society we're going to move forward, we're going to move forward together, i'm very happy for the left and mostly centre left to destroy themselves, so they can carry on with all this shite for all i care, you dont come in contact with any of it outside of the internet.

BS Rob I am overweighted white 55 male with a red face - NOBODY have called me gammon.

Gammon is based on behaviour not on external look.

Don't be ham fisted gammons are not an ethnicity. They can ungammon.

Just don't read the Express, the Mail, don't listen to LBC and not be a massive miserable racist ok?

The gammons on BBC Question Time have been called gammons because of what they have said NOT how they look.

So no that is not how it started for black.

But feel free to be offended.

You can call me remoaner pretty sure I can call you a gammon.

Suck it up and move on.

“What goes around comes around” or “as you sow, so shall you reap” is the basic understanding of how karma, the law of cause and effect, works. HTH

https://i.imgur.com/aFiOjo7.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:07 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Characterising the person solely on appearance without ever having to know his thoughts or deeds? So all men with a ruddy complexion are belligerent Brexiteers? Now we can suppose that all the fresh-faced young people voted Remain, and once the old guard die out the Remainers will have their way. All very convenient, but wrong on many levels.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:23 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Characterising the person solely on appearance without ever having to know his thoughts or deeds? So all men with a ruddy complexion are belligerent Brexiteers? Now we can suppose that all the fresh-faced young people voted Remain, and once the old guard die out the Remainers will have their way. All very convenient, but wrong on many levels.

The gammons on BBC Question Time have been called gammons because of what they have said NOT how they look.

I am overweighted white 55 male with a red face - NOBODY have called me gammon.

Just don't read the Express, the Mail, don't listen to LBC and not be a massive miserable racist ok?

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:40 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:

BS Rob I am overweighted white 55 male with a red face - NOBODY have called me gammon.

So no that is not how it started for black.

But feel free to be offended.

You can call me remoaner pretty sure I can call you a gammon.

Suck it up and move on.

“What goes around comes around” or “as you sow, so shall you reap” is the basic understanding of how karma, the law of cause and effect, works. HTH

Why are you making excuses? trying to get down with the kids, i've seen this shit on twitter and it's way over your head.

Also that guy you screenshotted lives in fantasy land, you think some of the white nationalists on the internet care if you call them a piece of meat?
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:42 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:

Why are you making excuses? trying to get down with the kids, i've seen this shit on twitter and it's way over your head.

As stated in the post there are no excuses here I am just curing the debate Idea

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:28 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

I am overweighted white 55 male with a red face - NOBODY have called me gammon.

You're a gammon and a silly sausage. Hope that helps.

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:19 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
I wonder which culture would use a pork product as a label to cause hate against white infidels?

Couldn’t be pro Islamic propaganda though, surely not?

Jews have a strong prohibition against eating pork, could equally be them based on use of pork, no?

Far more likely is that Val is just being a massive twat as usual.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HllsXqS.jpg - Thanks for that Val

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:44 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:

then it moved on to actual genetical discrimination ' that (insert fault) is not fit to be with us, segregate them

Then after years fighting against segregation, they started self-segregating Thinking

Rob Fzs wrote:
you dont come in contact with any of it outside of the internet.

Thumbs Up Funny that. I must be hanging around with the wrong I mean right people.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:52 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Don't be ham fisted gammons are not an ethnicity.

"Gammon
(Noun/mass noun): A term used to describe a particular type of Brexit-voting, middle-aged white male, whose meat-faced complexion suggests they are perilously close to a stroke."

White is an ethnicity.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 18:15 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

So we can call everyone n*gg*z now, not just Chris Rock and company?

As for the remaniacs comment in the picture, those labels are descriptions but gammon is not.

kippyzona
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 10:41 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is proper funny.
https://mobile.twitter.com/mc_hankins/status/996453017737187330?s=04

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 11:59 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7xBv80kvOzo/USPPbijTg-I/AAAAAAAAAIg/EQmUcaNelUI/s1600/Internet_argument.jpg

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:09 - 25 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
Val wrote:

As for the remaniacs comment in the picture, those labels are descriptions but gammon is not.

Gammon is exact description of gammons - angry Brextremists shouting on Brexit Broadcast Corporation channel.

Feel free to ungammon if you don't like it.

https://i.imgur.com/PeCtMAv.jpg

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:13 - 25 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate all those gammon looking blokes.

I voted leave, give me another chance and I'll vote leave again.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:05 - 28 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is it with you and Gammon Val?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:58 - 28 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7xBv80kvOzo/USPPbijTg-I/AAAAAAAAAIg/EQmUcaNelUI/s1600/Internet_argument.jpg

Internet argument 2
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 214 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2