Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Israelis massacre Palestinians on a grander scale than usual

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Using live rounds on rowdy/rioting protesters is a
Good thing
42%
 42%  [ 20 ]
Bad thing
57%
 57%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 47

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:49 - 21 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:

No but a large enough amount will turn a blind eye to those that are you might as well tar the entire shithole with the same brush.

You seem happy to willfully ignore the fact their holy colon is an instruction book for genocide.

You also seem to think the way to deal with an ideology that demands your extermination or conversion is to welcome it.

Laughing Not once was a point like that ever made. It's like you've taken a big crayon and drawn lots of fun connecting lines between all your favourite words from the daily mail hate glossary.

Quote:
I come to the conclusion you are either an incredibly naive, over privileged man child or you are completely fucking retarded....... possibly both.

Are you not the guy who married a wealthy Chinese bird then tried to tell me you knew more about her country, after going around in her chauffeur driven tinted windowed car, than the majority of other foreigners who live there, who you assumed must be self-confined to the glitzy city high life while the more enlightened married-a-rich-girl types get the exclusive poverty backwater tour? Possibly the most naive over-privileged manchild shite I've ever heard in my life, but you carry on Wink

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:01 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ Do you honestly believe that if the Arabs had won the any of the Arab Israeli wars there would be a Jew left alive in Israel or an Israel?

If you do, you're incredibly naive.

Rightly or wrongly, Israel is there, courtesy of the 2nd WW, the wailing that the whole world is against us and please remember the holocaust. The Arabs can suck it up or keep fighting, sorry, sacrificing their youth for propaganda purposes.

Personally I couldn't care less if someone came along and neutron bombed the whole area (get rid of all life forms but keep the oil wells Thumbs Up ) it's so fucked up, but sadly the snowflakes would rather lick arses than kick arses.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:25 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
^^^ Do you honestly believe that if the Arabs had won the any of the Arab Israeli wars there would be a Jew left alive in Israel or an Israel?

No, I already said they'd probably go for full annihilation now. Israel brought it on themselves though.

What I don't understand is this attitude that they should have just bent over and taken it from the start. Is the end result, the current situation, not bloody obvious? Millions of new Jewish settlers get a bit of land, fair enough, then over the next few decades commit to aggressive expansionist policies which only succeeded duty to extreme American financial backing?

And then he response is, "Ah just let them get on with it, the alternative is for them be killed by the folk they've spent the last few decades pissing off." Rolling Eyes

Funniest side to all this is how it's basically Manchester United syndrome. People side with Israel because it's the vastly more powerful side, everyone likes to support the winners, and hey with great power comes great virtue, so they must be the ones in the right.

Compare it to South Africa. The apartheid went on for 50 years. No doubt there will have been similar supporting attitudes thrown around, otherwise how did it go on for so long? Mighty whitey South Africa is just doing what's best for its volk, if those pesky blacks got in line and did it the white way or just went and did their own thing on a different patch of land, everyone would be happy! But they don't do that, so we have to treat them that way, it's necessary for Maintaining Order!

But now South Africa is vastly less significant in the world, the tables appear to be turning against the whites over there, yet the silence is deafening! As I already said earlier, if America pulls its funding and Israel is left to fend for itself, the nation will suddenly fade into insignificance and, like South Africa, the plight of its people will barely pique the interest of the western world.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:20 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
No, I already said they'd probably go for full annihilation now. Israel brought it on themselves though.

By refusing to be annihilated?

Lord Percy wrote:
What I don't understand is

That the arabs started it, every time? I think you can read the sources, it's more that you don't want to believe them. Or don't like the result.

Lord Percy wrote:
Millions of new Jewish settlers

Refugees. You're not against refugees, are you?

Lord Percy wrote:
get a bit of land, fair enough, then over the next few decades commit to aggressive expansionist policies

Yes, they keep pushing back the people who are trying to exterminate them.

Lord Percy wrote:
And then he response is, "Ah just let them get on with it, the alternative is for them be killed by the folk they've spent the last few decades pissing off." Rolling Eyes

Why the eye roll? That is the alternative. Eh?

What pisses off the arabs is that any Jews exist anywhere. Again, I'd refer to you Hamas' charter, and their words on the Jewish scourge.

Lord Percy wrote:
Compare it to South Africa.

Successful, white run South Africa, or rape-murder-penury Wakanda South Africa?

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 11:27 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only we had supported Rhodesia.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:51 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
stuff

You're continuously overlooking the fact that the Arabs only started when they realised the Israelis wound't stop.

Rogerborg wrote:
Hamas

has only been around since the late 80s and is a rather fitting political choice for people with increasingly fewer promises of salvation to rely on.

Question: Do you really think the whole situation is a case of Israelis trying to live in peace with fairly defined borders which the Arabs keep trying to push back on? This is the only reason I can see for you continuously suggesting the things that you're suggesting. Are there not just as many Arabs trying to live in peace too? I don't understand what makes you believe it's a case of angry jihadist mob vs noble self-defending knights of greatness.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:33 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

People's thoughts on this?

Israeli soldiers attacking medics

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:36 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
You're continuously overlooking the fact that the Arabs only started when they realised the Israelis wound't stop.

Breathing?

Lord Percy wrote:
[Hamas] has only been around since the late 80s

But it's around now. Do you think the region can be fixed in the past? Like, with a time machine?

Lord Percy wrote:
Question: Do you really think the whole situation is a case of Israelis trying to live in peace with fairly defined borders which the Arabs keep trying to push back on?

Pretty much. They keep offering borders, the arabs keep refusing.

Lord Percy wrote:
Are there not just as many Arabs trying to live in peace too?

No. Otherwise they wouldn't keep voting for a government (of sorts) dedicated to violent jihad and the utter annihilation of Israel. Again, their words. I'll believe what they say that they mean over whatever it is that you're imagining that they mean.

Lord Percy wrote:
I don't understand what makes you believe it's a case of angry jihadist mob vs noble self-defending knights of greatness.

Eh? I don't believe that.

It's an angry jihadist mob of supremacist religions nuts against a determined expansionist army of supremacist religious nuts.

The Israelis aren't the goodies. Here's a video explanation of the choice.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:36 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
stuff

What Laughing

As soon as Israel had been formed the Arabs went on the assault.

Following the Israeli Declaration of Independence the previous day. A combined invasion by Egypt, Jordan and Syria, together with expeditionary forces from Iraq, entered Palestine. The invading forces took control of the Arab areas and immediately attacked Israeli forces and several Jewish settlements.

You set a precedent like that and expect to be treated like the good guys when you get you arse handed to you?

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:40 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

More here:

Canadian medic shot in legs. Mate also shot, killed. All of them marked in Red Cross gear

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 15:06 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

Interesting if true Oh no! The Israelis aren't the goodies? Then you've proved us so, so wrong. Pale

That must mean that the arabs are the goodies then. I have a new hope that they'll stay on target and blow up the Death Star of David.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:49 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

I don't think they like Canadian's very much...

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/it-is-10-years-since-un-peacekeepers-were-killed-in-southern-lebanon-and-it-could-happen-again-now-a7154571.html

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:17 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
I already said they'd probably go for full annihilation now. Israel brought it on themselves though.

Confused How the f**k does a country bring annihilation on itself?

Lord Percy wrote:
What I don't understand is this attitude that they should have just bent over and taken it from the start.

Nor do I understand your attitude that Israel should bend over and accept their annihilation.

Lord Percy wrote:
People side with Israel because it's the vastly more powerful side, everyone likes to support the winners, and hey with great power comes great virtue, so they must be the ones in the right.

Right. Trump has been publicly backing Israel and been getting slaughtered for it. There's a lot of support for the Palestinians because they're a poor repressed minority... hmm that narrative sounds familiar Thinking

Lord Percy wrote:
Compare it to South Africa. The apartheid went on for 50 years. No doubt there will have been similar supporting attitudes thrown around, otherwise how did it go on for so long? Mighty whitey South Africa is just doing what's best for its volk, if those pesky blacks got in line and did it the white way or just went and did their own thing on a different patch of land, everyone would be happy! But they don't do that, so we have to treat them that way, it's necessary for Maintaining Order!

But now South Africa is vastly less significant in the world, the tables appear to be turning against the whites over there, yet the silence is deafening! As I already said earlier, if America pulls its funding and Israel is left to fend for itself, the nation will suddenly fade into insignificance and, like South Africa, the plight of its people will barely pique the interest of the western world.

People have gone quiet on South Africa because it hasn't turned out quite as they had hoped. @27:40 to hear straight from the horse's mouth as it were: https://dai.ly/x4yku6t It's a poor violent shithole, but they're still focused on displacing those white devils, much like Zimbabwe did (that turned out well didn't it). All they did was replace corrupt white rulers with corrupt black ones.

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 16:46 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuke the lot and let 'God' sort it out.

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:36 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will never understand how people can be willing to die/kill for their beliefs... I can understand that religion gives people hope and something good to aim for , as well as comfort etc, but going to war over each others religon? baffling...

Grown men with good educations also... you'd think they knew better..

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:57 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
I will never understand how people can be willing to die/kill for their beliefs... I can understand that religion gives people hope and something good to aim for , as well as comfort etc, but going to war over each others religon? baffling...

Grown men with good educations also... you'd think they knew better..

The ones willing to die are the uneducated swarm. The ones pulling their strings are the people manipulating them for their own gains.

Also, as said many times in many different ways, "Give me a child when he's 7 and he's mine forever". It's much more valid in a closed ruthlessly controlled society.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:12 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
It's sad that the vast majority of people can't see beyond the narrow spectrum of propaganda that is the Jewish controlled media.

That tells us about all those poor innocent Palestinians dying? Eh? Have you thought through your conspiracy theory?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 19:11 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
AldridgePrior wrote:
It's sad that the vast majority of people can't see beyond the narrow spectrum of propaganda that is the Jewish controlled media.

That tells us about all those poor innocent Palestinians dying? Eh? Have you thought through your conspiracy theory?

Ah, but, they don't show us die Juden creeping out after dark to drink the blood of their kills. Folded arms
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:20 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
more bollox

I think most of us have said they are all as bad as each other. I couldn't care less who kills who as long as they keep killing each other and don't come here.

It'a a plain statement of fact that if they could, the Arabs would eradicate the Jews. It's also a plain statement of fact the Jews are not after genociding the Arabs or they would have done it already. The world and the ships cat knows Israel has nukes. And before you say they wouldn't dare, maybe not with the USA holding the purse strings but if Iran gets nukes you'd better put your lead suit on, no one has them on a leash.

Saying all that and looking at history I think it's pretty obvious who are the aggressors here, whatever party political broadcast you are partial to.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:58 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
M.C wrote:

Allow me to clarify. When it is pointed out that Zionist Jews have a disproportionate amount of control (and I am being charitable at that) of our lives most people will scoff, and accuse you of being a conspiracy theorist or some other low IQ shit.
Usually after failing to prove anything (other than the aforementioned Jewpedia links) they resort to using the communist term `Nazi` proving their inability to think for themselves.

So you don't like Jews, we're getting somewhere Smile

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:03 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
in there somewhere will be a mention/link to the `holocaust `like it actually took place the way you're told it did. God forbid anyone that questions it in some European countries. In fact it's protected by law. How about that? A historical event, not to be questioned and protected by the threat of imprisonment and backed up by the system and assisted herd mentality.

Interesting. I agree they've turned it into a, "Do unto others before they do unto you," lesson but I'm curious to know what you think really happened.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:05 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
AldridgePrior wrote:

Allow me to clarify. When it is pointed out that Zionist Jews have a disproportionate amount of control (and I am being charitable at that) of our lives most people will scoff, and accuse you of being a conspiracy theorist or some other low IQ shit.
Usually after failing to prove anything (other than the aforementioned Jewpedia links) they resort to using the communist term `Nazi` proving their inability to think for themselves.

So you don't like Jews, we're getting somewhere Smile

No no. He might not like Jews. He's not sure. Remember, bright people doubt themselves while the dunderheads are full of confidence.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 311 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7