Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Israelis massacre Palestinians on a grander scale than usual

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Using live rounds on rowdy/rioting protesters is a
Good thing
42%
 42%  [ 20 ]
Bad thing
57%
 57%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 47

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:11 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
[Jew media, Jewpedia and so on]

Where is the truth to be found?

Can you get us an invite to the secret meetings where the forbidden knowledge is revealed?

Or are they more what you'd call rallies?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:49 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering if someone had, and sure enough...

https://media.makeameme.org/created/jews-jews-everywhere-vzp1oe.jpg

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:55 - 22 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior is Ken Livingstone, 5 ponds is mine. Cool

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 08:48 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
The ones willing to die are the uneducated swarm. The ones pulling their strings are the people manipulating them for their own gains.

Also, as said many times in many different ways, "Give me a child when he's 7 and he's mine forever". It's much more valid in a closed ruthlessly controlled society.

Yup, it's all grist for the mill (from the Hamas leadership's point of view). The more ignorant hormone fuelled teenagers (high on their fantasies of dealing a blow to the oppressor) they can toss into the meat grinder of the twitchy IDF border guards, the more they can point and shriek to foment yet more discontent.

Lord Percy wrote:

The IDF have a seriously bad habit of shooting people in the territories with little regard to their actual affiliation, whether they are armed or are just journo's with the misfortune to catch an IDF snipers attention.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:23 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:
I already said they'd probably go for full annihilation now. Israel brought it on themselves though.

Confused How the f**k does a country bring annihilation on itself?

Lord Percy wrote:
What I don't understand is this attitude that they should have just bent over and taken it from the start.

Nor do I understand your attitude that Israel should bend over and accept their annihilation.

I find it really odd that you see anything confusing about the suggestion that a country can bring about its own annihilation. A good example is Japan. Didn't get annihilated but was nuked twice after getting too big for its boots. Also Sudan, annihilated itself into two halves. A fair few Arab states annihilated themselves into chaos via what was generally termed the 'Arab Spring'. It happens all the time.

I read an interesting article a while ago which listed some of the most dangerous places to live, from a long term perspective. Top 3 were USA, South Africa and Israel (can't remember the order). Clearly the article was westerner-centric, but couldn't really be disagreed with. Those three nations are the most in danger of eating themselves up for various reasons. USA: Too many guns and increasingly stupid government-hating populace. South Africa: Too many blacks on a vengeance mission. Israel: On the edge of going the way of S.A. but on steroids. So it's quite a realistic thing for a country to bring on its own violent demise.

Israel don't necessarily need to accept annihilation. As things stand it may be the case. I bet if they stopped being constant dicks to their untermensch things would settle down a fair bit eventually though. This kind of shit:

Falco wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

Canadian medic shot in legs. Mate also shot, killed. All of them marked in Red Cross gear

The IDF have a seriously bad habit of shooting people in the territories with little regard to their actual affiliation, whether they are armed or are just journo's with the misfortune to catch an IDF snipers attention.

doesn't really help, does it.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:51 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
I bet if they stopped being constant dicks to their untermensch things would settle down a fair bit eventually though.

Bet your life on it?

The context we're discussing is them repelling an attempted invasion. Among all the journos and medics, they managed to slot a few bomb planters as well (Jew Media lies, and so on).

It seems to me that they shot-to-wound the right amount to drive the rest away. It's not like they were machine gunning them down en masse.

What could or should they have done differently?

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:25 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Among all the journos and medics, they managed to slot a few bomb planters as well (Jew Media lies, and so on).

It seems to me that they shot-to-wound the right amount to drive the rest away. It's not like they were machine gunning them down en masse.

Right so you clearly didn't watch the videos I posted then. Blatant shooting and intimidation of Red Cross personnel, one of whom was shot in the chest and died, and another who was hit in the legs and specifically chose not to burden the hospital with his proper treatment because they all knew there'd be plenty worse to come later.

Quote:
shot-to-wound

Yep, you carry on using that Politician Speak to ratify what's going on.

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 11:34 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Falco wrote:

doesn't really help, does it.

It does rather undermine the wide-eyed innocent renditions of "Why do they hate our freedoms?" schtick. As if being loathed by every single Arab neighbour isn't enough, why not treat the small enclave of Arabs on your back step like shit, that'll help Rolling Eyes

Rogerborg wrote:
The context we're discussing is them repelling an attempted invasion. Among all the journos and medics, they managed to slot a few bomb planters as well (Jew Media lies, and so on).

What could or should they have done differently?

Pro tips for budding IDF snipers:
1) Don't shoot foreigners clearly marked as such (and don't lie about it afterwards...it looks bad)
2) Don't shoot journos that are actually doing journo stuff (you know, like filming the protests at a significant distance from the border, holding a camera, wearing a press flack jacket and looking in a totally different direction).
3) Shooting medics is generally frowned upon, especially when they are wearing hi vis jackets. hospital scrubs, aren't near any protestors and are facing a different direction.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 12:18 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Right so you clearly didn't watch the videos I posted then.

I did, they were jolly amusing. I liked how Dr Canuck wiped away a "tear" when talking about the dead buddy about whom he'd just been chatting away so casually. Almost in a rehearsed fashion, one might say. He seems remarkably unaffected by his own, uh, wounding.

Lord Percy wrote:
Blatant shooting and intimidation of Red Cross personnel

They're not Red Cross personnel, and neither were they wearing Red Cross costumes. Clearly only one of us actually watched and listened carefully to what was said and not said. I'll wait while you re-watch it.

Done?

Lord Percy wrote:
Quote:
shot-to-wound

Yep, you carry on using that Politician Speak to ratify what's going on.

Are IDF snipers such bad shots that they keep hitting their lower limbs when they were going for headshots? You'd think with all of the Jew Dollars flooding in that they'd be able to buy sights that can adjust for elevation. Sad

The IDF generally slot them in the legs, Hamas always have uh, neutral "press" on site to get their propaganda out, it's the best solution for everyone.

Oh, is it not? Then what is it that you think the IDF should have done differently when faced with thousands of slingers and sappers advancing under cover of smoke with murderous intent?

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:19 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Then what is it that you think the IDF should have done differently when faced with thousands of slingers and sappers advancing under cover of smoke with murderous intent?

Napalm and cluster bombs?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:56 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
Then what is it that you think the IDF should have done differently when faced with thousands of slingers and sappers advancing under cover of smoke with murderous intent?

OK, we've got your answer. I'm wondering how Percy would have dealt with it, were he the commander on the ground.

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:34 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Pro tips for Muslims.

Stop a growing number of your kind from killing innocent non-Mulsims, stop grooming their children, raping their women, entering their countries illegally, taking over suburbs and refusing to integrate.

It's amazing how some are willing to forget all the shit one side creates because thier skin is a shade darker.

Well....2 of those examples weren't Muslims, so I'm not sure what you want them to do about it?

With regards to the rest.... I sort of agree generally, they should be doing more to stop this sort of behaviour, but as the troubles in NI showed us, getting a community to police the more extreme factions of itself is very difficult. In both cases, having armed soldiers shooting unarmed civilians doesn't really help lower the tension. Even if Israel believes (not entirely unreasonably) that there can be no kind of reconciliation with Palestine, this itchy trigger finger syndrome seriously saps a lot of the goodwill (outside of the US of course).

Rogerborg wrote:

Are IDF snipers such bad shots that they keep hitting their lower limbs when they were going for headshots? You'd think with all of the Jew Dollars flooding in that they'd be able to buy sights that can adjust for elevation. Sad

Sadly no. IDF marksmen (with telescopic sights and marksmen awards no less) are apparently incapable of shooting moving targets accurately or even distinguishing between colours. Probably all that falafel.... Crying or Very sad

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:23 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:

OK, we've got your answer. I'm wondering how Percy would have dealt with it, were he the commander on the ground.

Like all real men

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:35 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg about IDF wrote:
shot-to-wound

Rogerborg about Palestianians wrote:
faced with thousands of slingers and sappers advancing under cover of smoke with murderous intent?

Lord Percy about Rogerborg wrote:
Politician Speak

Quite good at it, arent't you Very Happy

Rogerborg wrote:
I'm wondering how Percy would have dealt with it, were he the commander on the ground.

Not shoot at medics and idle groups of civilians?

You do realise it's very well documented that Israelis don't just see them as an enemy, don't you? They see them as untermensch, well and truly*. It extends far beyond your bog standard garden variety war. I find it odd how you can joyously ignore all the wider factors and treat it like a simple tit-for-tat disagreement where one happens to be more powerful than the other. You're Scottish, methinks? What's your take on the 1320 malarkey? Or the in/out referendum? Scotland should have given up years ago, right? Who needs that country anyway, English nukes all the way!

*Anecdote: I saw these folk in India. A lot of Israelis go straight there after finishing national service, smoke a load of weed, treat Indians the same way they treat most brown folk, and generally own the biggest egos of the gap yah world. Now imagine them with a gun and a paid responsibility to enforce their view of the world.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:46 - 23 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
I'm wondering how Percy would have dealt with it, were he the commander on the ground.

Not shoot at medics and idle groups of civilians?

Medics are keeping hostiles in the fight. "Idle" groups of "civilians" who have chosen to move to within small arms range are logistics. They're all supporting the enemy combatants, one way or another.

Is your issue with the principle of that, or the optics?

I'll take it as read that you've realised your mistake about the "Red Cross personnel", by the way.

Lord Percy wrote:
You do realise it's very well documented that Israelis don't just see them as an enemy, don't you? They see them as untermensch, well and truly*.

I'm sure it is documented, by the arabs, and by some anti-Zionist Iraelies (they're not the Borg, I don't see them at our meetings).

However, the arab leadship (elected by the populace) explicitly document their own views towards the Jews very clearly.

Again: not good versus bad. Bad versus badder.

Lord Percy wrote:
It extends far beyond your bog standard garden variety war.

Of course, it does, since the arabs are hell bent on exterminating the Jews, while the Jews would just like the arabs to stay out of rocket range.

Lord Percy wrote:
You're Scottish, methinks? What's your take on the 1320 malarkey?

Ancient history.

Lord Percy wrote:
Or the in/out referendum?

Ancient history.

Lord Percy wrote:
Scotland should have given up years ago, right? Who needs that country anyway, English nukes all the way!

I'm not even sure what that means. Scotchland should knuckle down and accept that we're genetic and economic inferiors to England. IQ, lifespan, income, productivity, the lot: we're reliant on the largesse of our remarkably tolerant neighbours.

Perhaps if the arabs acknowledged that they're in a similar situation, they might be able to benefit from a peaceful relationship with Israel.

Lord Percy wrote:
I saw these folk in India. A lot of Israelis go straight there after finishing national service, smoke a load of weed, treat Indians the same way they treat most brown folk, and generally own the biggest egos of the gap yah world.

Where there is a real superiority of mind, pride will be always under good regulation.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:25 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
I find it really odd that you see anything confusing about the suggestion that a country can bring about its own annihilation. A good example is Japan. Didn't get annihilated but was nuked twice after getting too big for its boots. Also Sudan, annihilated itself into two halves. A fair few Arab states annihilated themselves into chaos via what was generally termed the 'Arab Spring'. It happens all the time.

I read an interesting article a while ago which listed some of the most dangerous places to live, from a long term perspective. Top 3 were USA, South Africa and Israel (can't remember the order). Clearly the article was westerner-centric, but couldn't really be disagreed with. Those three nations are the most in danger of eating themselves up for various reasons. USA: Too many guns and increasingly stupid government-hating populace. South Africa: Too many blacks on a vengeance mission. Israel: On the edge of going the way of S.A. but on steroids. So it's quite a realistic thing for a country to bring on its own violent demise.

Israel don't necessarily need to accept annihilation. As things stand it may be the case. I bet if they stopped being constant dicks to their untermensch things would settle down a fair bit eventually though.

Yes Japan are a good example. Started a fight with someone bigger than them, lost the fight, cried about it to largely deaf ears. Sound familiar? The US could have wiped them out but didn't, nuking them was nasty but they achieved their objective; Japans surrender and a swift conclusion of the conflict.

Not sure about your other examples, f**king up your own country isn't the same as being wiped out by another, which Iran etc. threaten to do to Israel. Again you seem to think they deserve it, which's a fairly vulgar concept, and the same same reasoning that fuels conflict and humans generally being nasty to each other.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:38 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Yes Japan are a good example. Started a fight with someone bigger than them, lost the fight, cried about it to largely deaf ears. Sound familiar? The US could have wiped them out but didn't, nuking them was nasty but they achieved their objective; Japans surrender and a swift conclusion of the conflict.

I'm bored of the Israel discussion now, let's face it we're all clueless armchair mouthpieces talking about something that actually has nothing to do with us. Proper virtue signalling all round. (But I'm right Very Happy).

So for the joy of completely changing the topic and throwing in an interesting wee story for the day, I'd like to say:

M.C. wrote:
Japan are a good example. Started a fight with someone bigger than them, lost the fight, cried about it to largely deaf ears.

Got any evidence of this? Here's an interesting anecdote I read.

An American guy (Japan-loving, Japanese-speaking type) got talking to a very old guy in Japan about the aftermath of the nukes. He wanted to know why the Japanese didn't have much of a burning hatred for America after it happened, and in fact had a lot of pro-western social and economic policies over the following decades. The old guy said that his people had treated the Chinese so badly during their time in China that they fully expected the Americans to do the same to them. Cold blooded murder, rape, stabbing babies for fun, the lot. The Nanking massacre is well-documented and the Chinese hate the Japanese for it. After surrendering to the US nukes, Japan expected to be massacred in the same way. They weren't, they were allowed a fair surrender; Japan as a civilisation survived and rebuilt, and for that they held the Americans in great esteem. Not quite the 'crying to deaf ears' version of events you allude to..!

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:18 - 24 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Got any evidence of this?

Did you watch any of the 70th anniversary coverage? There was lots of self-pity.

Lord Percy wrote:
An American guy (Japan-loving, Japanese-speaking type) got talking to a very old guy in Japan about the aftermath of the nukes.

And conversely I was told (secondhand) of a yank who was a Japanese POW, and absolutely hated them, and anything Japanese due to the way they were treated. But that wasn't my point...

Lord Percy wrote:
After surrendering to the US nukes, Japan expected to be massacred in the same way. They weren't, they were allowed a fair surrender; Japan as a civilisation survived and rebuilt, and for that they held the Americans in great esteem. Not quite the 'crying to deaf ears' version of events you allude to..!

aaaand you've missed my point Rolling Eyes Had they been treated like victims do you think they'd be where they're today? Sure they had help from the allies rebuilding (like Germany), but there wasn't a victim culture like you've seen from other societies who never seem to move on.

There's a link there with Palestine but you're bored of talking about Israel now Wink

Falco
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 08:54 - 25 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
An American guy (Japan-loving, Japanese-speaking type) got talking to a very old guy in Japan about the aftermath of the nukes. He wanted to know why the Japanese didn't have much of a burning hatred for America after it happened, and in fact had a lot of pro-western social and economic policies over the following decades. The old guy said that his people had treated the Chinese so badly during their time in China that they fully expected the Americans to do the same to them. Cold blooded murder, rape, stabbing babies for fun, the lot. The Nanking massacre is well-documented and the Chinese hate the Japanese for it. After surrendering to the US nukes, Japan expected to be massacred in the same way. They weren't, they were allowed a fair surrender; Japan as a civilisation survived and rebuilt, and for that they held the Americans in great esteem. Not quite the 'crying to deaf ears' version of events you allude to..!

The Japanese have hated the Chinese for a long time (1800s IIRC?) and behaved abominably during their time in China around WW2. I don't know what aspect of the Japanese mindset allowed it, but they were downright psychopathic in their behaviours at that time.

They seem to have mellowed out a bit since then, though I did see an interesting documentary on foreigners living in Modern (well mid 2000s-ish) Japan. Apparently they still have an almost fascistic deference to authority and pervasive ideas of inherent Japanese superiority.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:05 - 26 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who would win in a fite between Israel and Japan?

To keep it simple, assume a conventional war where Israel doesn't use nukes, and Japan won't deploy Mechagodzilla.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:00 - 26 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Who would win in a fite between Israel and Japan?

To keep it simple, assume a conventional war where Israel doesn't use nukes, and Japan won't deploy Mechagodzilla.

Japan. The sword wielding Samurai are like the Gurkha, just a good few million more of them. Chopped up Isrealis everywhere.

Actually, set them on the Arabs Thumbs Up They like to use knives to cut heads off. Lets get them on the receiving end of the master decapitators. Cool

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:05 - 26 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

aaaand you've missed my point Rolling Eyes Had they been treated like victims do you think they'd be where they're today? Sure they had help from the allies rebuilding (like Germany), but there wasn't a victim culture like you've seen from other societies who never seem to move on.

There's a link there with Palestine but you're bored of talking about Israel now Wink

Congratulation on bringing the thread back on topic.

I think you're trying to suggest Japan rebuilt quite well after they got nuked, and therefore Palestine should be able to do the same. This is total nonsense. The two examples are completely different. Japan got mashed to bits and was left to rebuild. Palestine is under constant oppression and apartheid conditions. There are literally zero similar aspects between the two cases.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:08 - 26 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falco wrote:

They seem to have mellowed out a bit since then, though I did see an interesting documentary on foreigners living in Modern (well mid 2000s-ish) Japan. Apparently they still have an almost fascistic deference to authority and pervasive ideas of inherent Japanese superiority.

Yeah I've read a fair bit about this recently too. Seems Japan has a real dark side to its society. The authority thing is ongoing, lots of folk pretty much live at work because any amount of slacking brings 'dishonour' . And yeah, proper racial superiority complex.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:33 - 26 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
M.C wrote:

Congratulation on bringing the thread back on topic.

I think you're trying to suggest Japan rebuilt quite well after they got nuked, and therefore Palestine should be able to do the same. This is total nonsense. The two examples are completely different. Japan got mashed to bits and was left to rebuild. Palestine is under constant oppression and apartheid conditions. There are literally zero similar aspects between the two cases.

Have you ever heard of contrast? Eh? Israel and Palestine were making progress before before Arafat died and Hamas were voted in. By seeing (and supporting) them as the victims you're enabling the situation to continue.

Take Northern Ireland, who actually had the moral high ground once everyone had spent decades being killing each other? Eventually they had to sit down and talk, and whilst the troubles aren't over, we don't have bombs going off on the mainland anymore, and people move across the border without army checkpoints (inb4 Brexit).
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 308 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7