Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Israelis massacre Palestinians on a grander scale than usual

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Using live rounds on rowdy/rioting protesters is a
Good thing
42%
 42%  [ 20 ]
Bad thing
57%
 57%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 47

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:36 - 15 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Those who decide the 'poor little Palestinians' are as bad as the rest, have clearly not tried very hard at all to learn more about the subject.

See I can say both sides are c**ts, you (seemingly) can't accept that a side who plant bombs, and murder civilians are also c**ts.

Falco wrote:
Israel had (and still has) a lot of sympathy, having been established in an incredibly hostile environment in the ME, but they unfailingly piss it all away being vindictive shit-heads to everyone they have any power over.

Do they? The Palestinians and most of the middle-east would happily wipe them off the map. Trump seems to be the only one backing them cos he doesn't give a f**k what other people think.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:36 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
I'll never understand how a community which suffered the Holocaust can treat another community as sub-human. It was such a significant event in the Jewish story yet they learned nothing from it.

They learned how to milk it for all it was worth.

It might have cost x million lives but it was the best thing that ever happened from the point of the Jewish state.

In fact there probably would never have been Israel if it wasn't for the holocaust. Gammon guilt.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:42 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Gammon guilt.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0d2a7b646282b5d3ee8438a55023b177/tenor.gif?itemid=7838488

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:45 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:
Those who decide the 'poor little Palestinians' are as bad as the rest, have clearly not tried very hard at all to learn more about the subject.

See I can say both sides are c**ts, you (seemingly) can't accept that a side who plant bombs, and murder civilians are also c**ts.

So anyone who resorts to violent struggle as a last resort is a cunt?

Out of interest, what would you do in their shoes?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:29 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamas has got very good at having cameras and stretchers on site when their rent-a-horde of hulking, bearded "children" get slotted, or claim they've been slotted. Some of the slaughter is real, some of it is fakenewsverybad, all of it is vital propaganda for Hamas. They brainwash children into getting shot in order to brainwash more children into getting shot. Death means dinars.

The goal of Hamas and their horde is not peacefully re-occupying the land that die Judens' grandfathers bought stole from their grandfathers before their great-great grandfathers stole it from die Judens' great-great and so on.

Their explicit goal is the utter obliteration of Israel and, let's be honest about what that means: the extermination of every Jew that they can get their scimitars on, down to the last man, wamen and child.

Israel has to win every conflict, every time, in order to just survive. Every time, without fail and without compromise because - as Hama' charter says - there can be none. The only solution is bloody jihad.

That jihad will not end, and Hamas and their backers only have to win once in order to exterminate die Juden.

Demanding that Israel show even more restraint than they already do means calling for them to lose, and shortly after be 'obliterated'.

If that's what you want, fair enough, but please be clear about the stakes.

Last edited by Rogerborg on 09:36 - 16 May 2018; edited 1 time in total

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:35 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Demanding that Israel show even more restraint than they already do means calling for them to lose, and shortly after be 'obliterated'.

I think obliteration is inevitable at some point. Probably around the time America stops being able to afford their upkeep. It'll go the way of South Africa, but far worse.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 09:52 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

At some point, it's inevitable that we'll live in the Caliphate of Eurabia.

It doesn't mean that we have to grovel towards a magic rock in Mecca today though.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:55 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every Arab state has said it's aim is the eradication of Israel. If the Arabs had won in 1948, 67 or 73 how many Israeli babies do you think would have been spitted on their bayonets.

I have no love for the Israelis or Jews but from their point of view a good Arab is a dead Arab and I don't blame them at all for having that attitude.

Until the Arabs agree to leave Israel alone (which will never happen) it will just carry on. It's a war FFS. People die in wars.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:16 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
At some point, it's inevitable that we'll live in the Caliphate of Eurabia.

It doesn't mean that we have to grovel towards a magic rock in Mecca today though.

For those finding this confusing, as goes Israel, so goes Europe. The express goal of islam is global domination. It's not a secret, or tin foil, it's right there in the instruction manual. I've seen it writ large myself on a whiteboard by the most modern, 'moderate' and 'integrated' muslims you could imagine.

The caliphate isn't going to stop there, and the longer Israel can hold out and suck in the jihad dinars and warm bodies, the better for us.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:39 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

For those finding this confusing, as goes Israel, so goes Europe. The express goal of islam is global domination. It's not a secret, or tin foil, it's right there in the instruction manual. I've seen it writ large myself on a whiteboard by the most modern, 'moderate' and 'integrated' muslims you could imagine.

The caliphate isn't going to stop there, and the longer Israel can hold out and suck in the jihad dinars and warm bodies, the better for us.

You won't like this but here's the thing... it's your collective fault.

100 years ago the British Empire wanted the Middle East. So guess what? Churchill armed and funded the crazies.

Expanding their influence and power eventually putting them on the seat of government in Saudi Arabia who went on to fund more crazies.

Way back in the 1950s Iran was all democratic and not particularly strictly Muslim, almost like Albanians or Italian Catholics who merely give lip service. So the UK government toppled their democratic government (because they voted the wrong way) and put in place a dictator. This dictator caused resentment and crazies to rise up and take power.

Yet now you've got May and Trump who want to go and sort out Iran. May bombed Syria recently and nobody marched on Parliament with pitch forks.

It's almost like watching a child repeatedly put their hands on a burning hot stove and they're blaming the stove rather than their own actions.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:06 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:

Your collectivist haterade just flows off of me. It's OK to be white.

Fizzoid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:01 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Itchy wrote:

I thought you'd just blame the English?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:18 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
Itchy wrote:

It's because we have gone soft. We should have kept our https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.0qeCFhLtmdmz2-tHgvd2PQHaE9&w=274&h=183&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7heel on the untermenschen and it wouldn't have been a problem.

Too many https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.0fJsUdsVsM5fqp_jWqHDnQHaGx&w=217&h=199&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7 wringing their hands and sticking their https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.TxVYym2rnbCpynUxl-JLlAHaEf&w=288&h=173&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7 in.

Cool

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:59 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
So anyone who resorts to violent struggle as a last resort is a cunt?

Yes, anyone who murders other human beings is a c**t. Eh? And what do you mean by last resort? On a programme recently about NI one of the paramilitaries said one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. So with the troubles are you pro-IRA? What about Islamic terrorism? What about 2pac saying an armed black response was an option? They're an oppressed minority right?

Lord Percy wrote:

I wouldn't kill other human beings, I have strange morals that way Confused I also wouldn't protest where I knew I was going to get shot. I definately wouldn't bring baby along to the protest: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gaza-protests-palestinian-baby-dead-tear-gas-israel-soldiers-jerusalem-border-us-embassy-a8351971.html

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:25 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Lord Percy wrote:

I wouldn't kill other human beings, I have strange morals that way Confused I also wouldn't protest where I knew I was going to get shot. I definately wouldn't bring baby along to the protest: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/gaza-protests-palestinian-baby-dead-tear-gas-israel-soldiers-jerusalem-border-us-embassy-a8351971.html

Well this sounds a lot like, "I won't care until I actually know what it's like", because I doubt you'd just carry on living as normal, given that those folk have been specifically downtrodden with the aim of making them fuck off (to where? to die in the desert or something I suppose. Not Jewish, don't care).

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:00 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Well this sounds a lot like, "I won't care until I actually know what it's like", because I doubt you'd just carry on living as normal, given that those folk have been specifically downtrodden with the aim of making them fuck off (to where? to die in the desert or something I suppose. Not Jewish, don't care).

Thinking you have justification to kill other people is why the world and particularly that region's such a f**ked up place.

Edit: what he said...

Last edited by M.C on 21:04 - 16 May 2018; edited 1 time in total

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:00 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
those folk have been specifically downtrodden with the aim of making them fuck off (to where? to die in the desert or something I suppose. Not Jewish, don't care).

Eh.

Bear in mind the origin of Israel. There were already plenty of Jewish settlements there, bought and paid for, all mixed in with arab ones. It was only when the arabs realised that the Jews weren't going to just fuck off and die in the desert (again) that they started to cry foul about having been bilked of out of what they'd voluntarily sold.

The UN said "Look, if you all just shuffle around a bit, you can have two peaceful neighbouring States, and nobody has to visit allan's snackba..."

They hadn't even got to the end of that before the arabs were going full murderspree, at which point they got their arses resoundingly handed to them.

So, 700,000 arabs got booted out of Israel. Well, 850,000 Jews got evicted from arab and muslim lands shortly afterwards.

They didn't die in the desert, because Israel welcomed them in, and everyone prospered.

It's curious how none of their arab and islamic brothers want to rehome the productive, peace loving 'Palestinians'. It's almost like they want to keep them trapped there fighting a futile forever war to take back the land that they lost fair and square when they tried to exterminate the Palestinian Jews long about '48.

tl;dr version - they started it, they lost, how sad for them and their descendants. Perhaps they should quit their screeching about obliterating Israel, sit down like rational adults, and negotiate the two state solution that's 70 years overdue.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 22:58 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trumps a bit extreme but I don't think even he would advocate shooting Mexicans climbing into America.
I know the Palestinians are deliberately provoking the Israelis the way that Martin Luther King and Ghandi provoked their opponents.
What I'm surprised about is how willing Israel is to take part on such a huge scale and how little outcry there is worldwide.
The trick of criticism of Israel being classed as anti-Semitism seems to play a part.
Palestinians would probably be just as brutal if they had the same weaponry but they don't so it's hardly a fair fight.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:17 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
Palestinians would probably be just as brutal if they had the same weaponry but they don't so it's hardly a fair fight.

M.C wrote:
the best way of avoiding getting f**ked up by someone stronger than you is not to start a fight with them in the first place.

It seems even when Palestinians lose they win.

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:30 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
please be clear about the stakes.

Kind of brought it upon themselves imo.

They do seem to have a problem getting along with other folks (or Goyim as some would may prefer) throughout history.

Of course, everyone else could be in the wrong.

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:36 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave70 wrote:
Rogerborg wrote:
please be clear about the stakes.

Kind of brought it upon themselves imo.

They do seem to have a problem getting along with other folks (or Goyim as some would may prefer) throughout history.

Sure they don't like others and self segregate, but many communities do the same. I think the real issue is they have the audacity to be a successful people, or is all the hate because of Israelis?

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 02:50 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I support Israel.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:03 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave70 wrote:

If everyone gassed die Juden, would you gas them too?

colin1 wrote:
Trumps a bit extreme but I don't think even he would advocate shooting Mexicans climbing into America.

Do many Mexicans swarm into the USA with the express, explicit intent of obliterating it and murdering as many white USians as possible?

colin1 wrote:
What I'm surprised about is how willing Israel is to take part on such a huge scale

Because for Hamas it's a publicity stunt.

For Israel, every inch of ground is survival. Again for luck, these aren't economic migrants, or people who want to peacefully occupy whatever bit of sand their great-grandfather sold fair and square to Mr Cohen. They are coming to wipe Israel off of the map in bloody jihad.

It's. Literally. In. Their. Charter.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:41 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Israel, anyone offing muzzers is fine with me. We'll all be needing to follow suit sooner or later.
It's that or capitulate, we will have to make a chioice eventually.

How many Jews are declaring war on EVERYONE not Jewish?
How many Jews abuse the benefits system while literally wishing to kill the very people paying for them to breed?
How many packs of Jews set about complete strangers in the street because they aren't Jewish?
How many packs of Jews set about complete strangers in the street that are Jewish but not Jewish enough?
How many Jews endlessly plot and plan to cause death and destruction to ordinary citizens going about their lawful business?
(I don't include the wolves at their own door trying to force them out of the only place they have)
How many Jewish grooming and rape clubs are there above delicatessens?
How many Jewish minicab drivers are there forcing themselves on young girls out late at night?
How many Jews would sooner slit their own daughters throat than have her marry or even fraternise outside their faith?
How many Jewish teachers teach their kids to attack Muslims wherever they encounter them as a matter of course?
(see here and here for clear examples of this.)

There's a very big elephant in the room and sooner or later it's got to be acknowledged
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 338 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7