Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Israelis massacre Palestinians on a grander scale than usual

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Using live rounds on rowdy/rioting protesters is a
Good thing
42%
 42%  [ 20 ]
Bad thing
57%
 57%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 47

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:04 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
I'm with Israel, anyone offing muzzers is fine with me. We'll all be needing to follow suit sooner or later.
It's that or capitulate, we will have to make a chioice eventually.

How many Jews are declaring war on EVERYONE not Jewish?
How many Jews abuse the benefits system while literally wishing to kill the very people paying for them to breed?
How many packs of Jews set about complete strangers in the street because they aren't Jewish?
How many packs of Jews set about complete strangers in the street that are Jewish but not Jewish enough?
How many Jews endlessly plot and plan to cause death and destruction to ordinary citizens going about their lawful business?
(I don't include the wolves at their own door trying to force them out of the only place they have)
How many Jewish grooming and rape clubs are there above delicatessens?
How many Jewish minicab drivers are there forcing themselves on young girls out late at night?
How many Jews would sooner slit their own daughters throat than have her marry or even fraternise outside their faith?
How many Jewish teachers teach their kids to attack Muslims wherever they encounter them as a matter of course?
(see here and here for clear examples of this.)

There's a very big elephant in the room and sooner or later it's got to be acknowledged

It is not about Jews.

The problem is Zionists and for the record, Zionists are pretty much guilty of all the above.

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:23 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The average Palestinian is not responsible for the inverse list offered by Grr666, and to suggest that he/she deserves to die for protesting about having to live in the world's biggest concentration camp is comedy-gold.

Of course any form of protest will be broadcast as a Hamas publicity stunt in the west - I would expect nothing else. This justifies the US arms industry, and in turn justifies the anti-western attitudes of Hamas. It is a self-perpetuating scenario that suits the leaders of both sides, with ordinary folk simply trying to survive paying the price.

The commonly-held view held on BCF that there will be a civil war in the UK between muslims and everybody else is probably correct, but please remember that it will be started by a minority with something to gain rather than the majority with a whole lot to lose.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:20 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
So Muslims in the UK are Zionists then?

We're talking about the here and now, not the distant past.

Distant past? WTF are you talking about?

2012: R125 killed by white van. 2016 R125 killed by 30,000 miles of redline. Current: 2016 Kawasaki ER6f.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 11:27 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
The average Palestinian is not responsible for the inverse list offered by Grr666

But they keep voting for Hamas, who do represent a fair sample of that list.

Diggs wrote:
having to live in the world's biggest concentration camp

They're walled out, not walled in.

They're free to improve the region, rather than demand access to the part improved by Israel.

They're free to leave for any other arab or muslim country that will have them. [crickets]

They're free to apply for entry into Israel, once they've knocked off their shenanigans.

They're free to vote in a leadership who will take up the offer of a two state solution, any time they like.

Dave70 wrote:
It is not about Jews.

The problem is Zionists and for the record, Zionists are pretty much guilty of all the above.

Dem zionist rayguns.

It is about Jews. Allow me to quote directly from Hamas' charter. These are their words, so if you want to explain to them what they meant to say, you'll have to take that up with them, not me.

Hamas wrote:
For our struggle against the Jews is extremely wide-ranging and grave

The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him!

The Nazism of the Jews does not skip women and children, it scares everyone. They make war against people’s livelihood, plunder their moneys and threaten their honor.

Israel, by virtue of its being Jewish and of having a Jewish population, defies Islam and the Muslims.

more steps need to be taken by the Arab and Islamic peoples and Islamic associations throughout the Arab and Islamic world in order to make possible the next round with the Jews, the merchants of war

If Hamas were the reasonable party in that tête-à-tête, they would have secured their own state decades ago. But it's better to reign in a 'concentration camp', apparently.

Heck, when they're not having their keffiyehs handed to them over and over again, they can't even keep their own people from turning on each other. Splitters!

Dave70
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:19 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I get time, I'll post you some links. Thumbs Up

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:45 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is all BFC comedy-gold to me....

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:24 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol loving how 'gammon' has suddenly become the word of choice on the forum
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:33 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

I know, I never heard it used up until reading on here.

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:26 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
I didn't vote. The choice almost absolves the kikes of any wrong doing.

The Turkic tribe of merchants are the original dindu nuffins. It is the shining example of how you can occupy someone else's country as alleged refugees, forcefully evict them, steal their land, surround their communities with walls, and within 70 years have it declared by all and sundry that you are the rightful owners, and any attempt by the original natives to resist you claim saintly victimhood. The laughable irony is that the native Europeans will find themselves in a similar situation in around 70 years. I wouldn't expect any support from your best ally. Oy vey indeed.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:21 - 18 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

It's OK to be gammon.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 14:58 - 18 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Beeb wrote:

Well, I guess Zeid Raad Al Hussein - or Prince Zeid bin Ra’ad Zeid al-Hussein of Jordan, Heir Apparent to the Throne of Iraq, as he goes by at home - would know. After all, Jordan is the fourth freest arab country in the world.

I mean, they only execute people, ban escape from islam and proselyting to muslims, and ban muslim women from marrying infidels (Jordanian muslim men can of course bed anyone they like, his mum's a Swedish princess).

They do, to be very fair, have over 2 million Palestinian fugees currently enriching their nation. Which doesn't exactly make them them an unbiased observer on the situation, though.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:06 - 19 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
bhinso wrote:

It's OK to be gammon.

I don't use social media to avoid this kinda shit. Damn you BCF Folded arms

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:09 - 19 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:

'Dead' 'Palestinian' 'martyrs'.

https://i.rmbl.ws/s8/2/p/a/_/G/pa_Ga.caa.2.mp4

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:45 - 19 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever Israel costs Western countries in terms of arms/aid/whatever I suspect is really good value.

The amount of Camel Fuckers we slotted in Iraq compared to the cost of being there is probably piss poor. Israel is helping us keep the vermin down and is costing us fuck all.

The Chinese are doing great work in Xinjiang too.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:22 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
Whatever Israel costs Western countries in terms of arms/aid/whatever I suspect is really good value.

The amount of Camel Fuckers we slotted in Iraq compared to the cost of being there is probably piss poor. Israel is helping us keep the vermin down and is costing us fuck all.

Well this is proper bollocks.

Vermin? Laughing Who are these vermin and what are they doing that makes them so? I didn't know trying to live a normal life was such a serious offence to the world.

You're not suggesting the entire middle-east is actual ISIS are you?

Also, how is Israel helping in any way? In my first post in this thread I mentioned a guy I worked with who applied for (and was granted) asylum in Europe many years ago, precisely because of what Israel was getting up to. How does forcing these folk out, to the point that they are forced to apply for asylum elsewhere, do anything good for anyone on any side?

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 17:37 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Who are these vermin

The 'Palestinian' arabs who keep trying to destroy Israel.

Lord Percy wrote:
and what are they doing that makes them so?

Obliterate Israel and exterminate die Juden. You did read Hamas' charter, yes? And you know that the proles keen voting for it, and keep trying to storm and bomb Israel?

Lord Percy wrote:
I didn't know trying to live a normal life was such a serious offence to the world.

Genocide is normal?

Lord Percy wrote:
. How does forcing these folk out, to the point that they are forced to apply for asylum elsewhere, do anything good for anyone on any side?

It stops them committing genocide. We've established that's not a problem for you, at least when it comes to die Juden, but it's not a universal view.

Actual question, what do you think would happen if Israel didn't defend its border from that mob of hooting, screeching, bomb planting, peaceful arabs who just want to live a normal life? I mean, the instant consequences of them simply laying down their arms and saying "Do as thou wilt with us"?

How does that play out in your head?

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:12 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

Actual question, what do you think would happen if Israel didn't defend its border from that mob of hooting, screeching, bomb planting, peaceful arabs who just want to live a normal life? I mean, the instant consequences of them simply laying down their arms and saying "Do as thou wilt with us"?

How does that play out in your head?

It plays out like the total annihilation of Israel, which they've been pretty much asking for since they started their apartheid. Before Operation Promised Land got into full swing, they were doing alright side-by-side. Funny what a few choice American dollars can do to a nation.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 18:27 - 20 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
It plays out like the total annihilation of Israel, which they've been pretty much asking for since they started their apartheid.

When was that? If you can pick a date (morning or afternoon ethnic cleansing slot), we can have a look at what preceded it, and what followed.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 343 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7