Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

I so wanted to headbutt this knob.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 09:51 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Re: I so wanted to headbutt this knob. Reply with quote

Quoting before any editing happens.

drbaig wrote:
Entertainment at my expense lads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOO2SPl_8R4

Great fun morning. Ride past the lorry. Somebody's little feelings got hurt.

Chirping at me for two minutes straight, in front of his mates. Billy big bollocks. Then asks the driver to GET me next time.

So then I square up to him, ask him if he's got a problem.

it's all about my safety innit mate. Pussy!

drbaig
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 11:20 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/247/207/813.gif

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:16 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Trying to start a fight with a bloke who's already at work is a bit like trying to start a fight with a bloke who has
both hands tied behind his back. I think a similar exchange when the fella didn't have to worry abut his livelihood
and Mrs Banksperson screeching "You've lost your job because you did WHAT?" and you may well have got the tear
up you were looking for. Plus you had a camera in his face. Same scenario 20 years ago he would have likely gone
and got a shovel and taken your lid off for you with it. Probably should have just brushed it off and got on with your day.

However Banksyperson started the confrontation, then was being a passive aggressive c**t, I'd have challenged him as well. I get what you're saying, I have people trying to be a c**t to me all the time because I'm at work/in hi-vis, they think you'll take it because they can put a complaint in etc.. I don't give a f**k, people only do to you what you let them, the reason people think they can go around being c**ts is cos no one will nut them. You're actually making the world a better place Wub

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:54 - 16 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it that OP started it by completely disregarding the fact that the guy was already clearly backing the lorry in.
Stevie Wonder could see that much. I wonder if OP has ever had to reverse a lorry at any time. I have, many times
without someone seeing me in and it gets your back up when you get pedestrians walking behind in my case a large
slowly moving, beeping truck with a ruddy great crane on it with reverse lights and hazards on because they can't wait a minute
for you to complete the manoeuvre. The very least they could do is walk around the front. You'd be surprised how many
impatient imbeciles would try and walk under the crane when I was jibbing a load off (FNAR) too.

cheeseman
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 05:27 - 17 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP is a knob for not waiting or at least not apologising for misunderstanding a non-existent wave through. But downvoting mainly cos the video is boring as fuck.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:50 - 18 May 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
Loads of threatening and smashing in this forum. Great. Thumbs Up

Watch it, we're all ex-SAS and will do you up like a kipper. Tut Tut

Davemc37
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 09:16 - 18 May 2018    Post subject: I feel like I know where this took place Reply with quote

I’m sure that business park / college site features in one of the hazard perception practise tests I did before my theory test, although with a slightly different set of hazards.

Click here when the motor bike rider looks like they are losing the plot should maybe form part of the test going forward.🤔

Chuffin Nora
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:53 - 02 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another cock-mongering fuckmonkey upon precious milliseconds banking.

https://youtu.be/Nw7b9K5HcS8?t=1m15s Doh!

owl10
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 20:46 - 02 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP clearly at fault.

Surprised that you bothered goimg for that gap whem it was obviously going to annoy them - mainly due to how close to the incident you were planning on parking and therefore the likelihood of finding your bike "fallen over" when you came back to it.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 301 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2