Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Bike Parking at the o2

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

TbirdX
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:08 - 15 Jun 2018    Post subject: Bike Parking at the o2 Reply with quote

Anyone doing it or done it?

Got to visit an office there next Tuesdays and thought I might take the bike, if I can park it nearby.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:23 - 15 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

inb4 stolen.

Snop Doog
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 01:02 - 18 Jun 2018    Post subject: Re: Bike Parking at the o2 Reply with quote

TbirdX wrote:
Anyone doing it or done it?

Got to visit an office there next Tuesdays and thought I might take the bike, if I can park it nearby.

Should be alright, make sure you chain it up as I've spoken to someone who lost a 600RR in one of the car parks. It was lifted into a van and captured on CCTV. Fingerprints were obtained but the case was dropped because their faces were hidden. Weird. I've been parking there for 2 years with no issues. My Almax chain was stolen from near the O2 though...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

TbirdX
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 15:38 - 18 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't imagine the discerning bike thief would want an NC750 but then again...

TbirdX
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 16:55 - 19 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I survived the trip through bandit country and the bike is still intact and in my possession. Win.

How pleasant it was to carve through the M11/A12 traffic and arrive 45 minutes early Smile

For anyone else who cares to know, bike parking is free at the o2 in car parks 3 and 4 and there were plenty of spaces. 2 locks and a cover later and I'd certainly do it again.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 274 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1