 Major_Grooves The Doctor

Joined: 10 May 2002 Karma :  
|
|
 swampy World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Aug 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 21:56 - 18 Sep 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
class descriptions fella, I'm tempted by the stella cask, i've got one and would like to own a pair , don't know if I could stretch to the opening bid though  ____________________ "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S Thompson
"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death..." Hunter S Thompson |
|
 steve09 Scooby Slapper
Joined: 25 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
|
 Major_Grooves The Doctor

Joined: 10 May 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:53 - 24 Sep 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
Crap going cheap, crap going cheap! Get it while you can!
I have two watchers on the Stella Beer Can - if Ste can do it so can I!  ____________________ About me|@Major_Grooves|My company|Digg|Flickr |
|