Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Another stolen bike = quitting riding (UPDATE- FOUND)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Tariq_S
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 15:04 - 25 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5881963/Manchester-police-scrambler-bikes-catch-two-bikers-riding-dangerously.html

Police actually doing something on bikes!
Not clear if they were just riding dangerously or stolen though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ThePurpleWind
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 16:11 - 25 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reassuring to see that video, especially as both I commute using that roundabout and drive buses there on a daily basis. I'd definitely say stolen, Moston is a hotbed for that.

BusterGonads
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:32 - 25 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

WD Forte wrote:
Very sad to hear someone giving up biking because the of scumbags.
It's depressing to think they're winning.

I don't think it's fair to assign it all to immigrants though
we have enough of own home grown scum round here

I'm not putting this at the door of all migrants and I'm not saying you said I was, but just to make it clear, I'll say again that one of my daughter in laws is a Ugandan Asian woman who couldn't be a nicer more positive asset to this country than she is.

It is impossible to be in touch with reality and not notice though who is generally doing the violent bike jacking, acid throwing and stabbing fest that we have in our capital city. It is third world migration which has caused this and the bringing in of third world attitudes. I remember a court case a while back when some Somali girl had slashed the face of a another girl at school. Her brief said in mitigation that it was common for Somali girls in Somalia to settle disputes this way. Well it ain't common here pal and we don't like it. And yes - Mo Farah came here from Somalia and he's a diamond geezer, but he didn't bring this criminal shit with him so that's OK.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 18:44 - 25 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real crime is calling everything mopeds instead of scooters and motorbikes.

Pie-Roe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:02 - 25 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I just got woken up to two policement having wheeled the bike round to my house and knocked on the door.

Turns out H.I.S.S IS more intelligent that some scrotes.

Hasn't been over, was hidden in a bush. Ignition screwdrivered, headlight ripped off and wires cut, but all in all repairable.

I'm not interested in riding still though, so will just fix and sell.
Previous: GSF600, FZR600 x2, ZXR750, XT600 Tenere, CB125, CZ125, ETZ 250, ER5, CCM R30, DRZ400, RF600x4, RF900x2, GS500, VTR1000F, 640 SMC, CB250 NIGHTHAWK, GT550x3, GPX750 TE610, CB500, X11x2, SV650, ZING 125, TL1000R,CB250 Superdream, CBR1100XX

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:08 - 25 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at least you got the bike back, some small comfort.

Evil Hans
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:03 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
round my way we have growing gang culture formed on ethic lines

Well, that sounds like progress to me.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:09 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil Hans wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
round my way we have growing gang culture formed on ethic lines

Well, that sounds like progress to me.

I was reluctant to use the N letter, I might be accused of being racist Cool

DrDonnyBrago
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:05 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie-Roe wrote:
So I just got woken up to two policement having wheeled the bike round to my house and knocked on the door.

Turns out H.I.S.S IS more intelligent that some scrotes.

Hasn't been over, was hidden in a bush. Ignition screwdrivered, headlight ripped off and wires cut, but all in all repairable.

I'm not interested in riding still though, so will just fix and sell.

Found AND they had the wherewithal to wheel it round to your house rather than have it taken by flatbed to a depot... at your expense.

Still shit, but could be worse. Thumbs Up

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 10:10 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie-Roe wrote:

Good men. Good men.

Pie-Roe wrote:
H.I.S.S IS [...] Ignition screwdrivered

Mad Retarded pikey vermin. Maybe this will be the time it works, eh?

I hope the fix doesn't cost more than the bike, but sadly I'd still agree with just getting shot of it if they're prepared to go to that much trouble to (not) nick it.

They simply have to be killed. Nothing else will stop them.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:43 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

tony1951 wrote:
I'm going to say it;

This is what happens when you import millions of third word scum and then bring in crime policies which let them know the authorities will do nothing to stop them because of human rights.

It is better to remain silent and appear stupid, than it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 14:32 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the theiving little bastards I see are 100% homebred, burberry capped, trousers tucked into white sports socks, skinny, spotty, glue-sniffing rat boys. Family has probably been in the same council scheme/jail for 4 generations.

Perhaps it's a different demographic in the South?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:31 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, feral whites from Trowbridge to Bristol stealing the bikes.

ocatoro
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:34 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

not just uk either. was in boulogne sur mer the other day and saw 3 scrotes with mopeds running just sitting on a wall near some bike parking. fella came along with a brand new looking naked yamaha. they moved to park right by him. he did some stalling moves to see if they'd leave, he checked in the tank, sat and sent some texts... etc. in the end they did leave before him.

BusterGonads
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 20:38 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Most of the theiving little bastards I see are 100% homebred, burberry capped, trousers tucked into white sports socks, skinny, spotty, glue-sniffing rat boys. Family has probably been in the same council scheme/jail for 4 generations.

Perhaps it's a different demographic in the South?

If you live where I think you live it certainly is and the crime rate is VASTLY different. I have relations living in London and one of my sons lives there with a 2016 Bonneville Street Twin. He has it anchored to the building in a garage and hardly dares to take it out to work which he had intended to do because of the rate of thefts. Last year, some scrote on the back of a moped snatched his new Iphone out of his hand as he was making a call at the roadside and made off with it.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
tony1951 wrote:
I'm going to say it;

This is what happens when you import millions of third word scum and then bring in crime policies which let them know the authorities will do nothing to stop them because of human rights.

It is better to remain silent and appear stupid, than it is to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

YOU may very well think that.

I know different.

Who do you think is committing all the stabbings in London and for a time caused the London murder rate to exceed that of New York?

Who do you think brought the idea of robbing people by throwing acid over them?

The same kinds of rising crime rates have afflicted Swedish cities too and there alarming rise is all from ethnics who have recently arrived. Stabbings, rapes even hand grenade crime quite unheard of before.

Are there other sorts of scrotes causing trouble in other parts of the country? of course.

You can delude yourself all you want about my supposed stupidity because I don't channel the liberal propaganda on multi-culturalism.

Your disdain doesn't trouble me at all.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 20:58 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

tony1951 wrote:
YOU may very well think that.

I know different.

Who do you think is committing all the stabbings in London and for a time caused the London murder rate to exceed that of New York?

Who do you think brought the idea of robbing people by throwing acid over them?

The same kinds of rising crime rates have afflicted Swedish cities too and there alarming rise is all from ethnics who have recently arrived. Stabbings, rapes even hand grenade crime quite unheard of before.

Are there other sorts of scrotes causing trouble in other parts of the country? of course.

You can delude yourself all you want about my supposed stupidity because I don't channel the liberal propaganda on multi-culturalism.

Your disdain doesn't trouble me at all.

That's pretty amusing. I didn't think many people really fell for this alt-right nonsense.

Sure, there may be some people of ethnic minority groups in these gangs, but a lot of them are white trash too. It's a massive leap to say that the cause of this is letting people from other countries in. That is just a way of validating racism, basically.

The acid thing is a pretty obvious step, and is used by white kids more than anyone these days. Acid was easy to buy, easy to use, and sent a message. There have been controls brought in on the sale of corrosive substances, I'm not sure how effective this has been.

The pics I've seen of the Bristol gangs are all of weasly skinny white kids who dress exclusively in clothes bought from JD sports.

There are some black kids in the London gangs, some of them may even be divided along ethnic lines, but I'd be prepared to guess that there are very few asian kids involved in it.

I'd love to see the figures of the country of birth of these criminals, sadly I doubt many of them will be up for answering a survey.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

BusterGonads
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 21:07 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh - I've obviously fallen in at the Guardian.

Did you REALLY say 'There are some black kids in these gangs'????

REALLY??? Did you really say that?

Deluded much....

adam277
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:54 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had similar happen to me. Someone tried stealing my bmw r1150gs wheeled it round the corner then abandoned it after breaking into the panniers.

The bike was only 500 metres away from me if that yet police got it recovered to 20 miles away and I got charged £160ish to get it back.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 21:59 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

so it's whites killing the blacks in London?

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 22:35 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnythefox wrote:
so it's whites killing the blacks in London?

You think the people who do acid attacks and those who do shootings are in the same league? You think the ones involved in shootings would stoop to stealing a secondhand X11? There are bigger fish to fry there.

How many of the guys in so called 'black' gangs arrived here on a boat or a plane, and how many were born here? It's not about immigration.

Fin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:44 - 26 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony, your 'my sons wife is indian' is the same as 'I have a black friend' so I'm not racist.

Either way I see your point and agree to some extent, I think if we were like Australia in that they only let useful people in then it would be much better. People who are skilled or have a purpose to go there to live.

From what I've seen the majority of bike crime is from white scrotes, black people don't even ride motorbikes. Woo and the other black people who ride, you aren't real.
Perhaps they're using the twist and go's to avoid getting caught for their crimes rather than to ditch and take bigger bikes?

--------

Also sorry to hear that Pyro

------
I'm fortunate at the moment to live in a rural area but I do frequently dream of people trying to break in and doing all sorts to them Twisted Evil

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:33 - 27 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
You think the people who do acid attacks and those who do shootings are in the same league? You think the ones involved in shootings would stoop to stealing a secondhand X11?

You think kids go from hard working high achieving students to gansta shootas overnight? That's an interesting perspective.

Previous and ongoing immigration of low IQ treasure seekers (of all colours and creeds) does have an effect, in as much as it produces a surfeit of low skilled dolescum (of all colours creeds and origins) who don't work because they don't have to work. Nah, mate, applied mate, but no jobs, mate, gibs dole money.

We are over populated.

We simply have to kill them. Nothing else will stop them.

BusterGonads
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 11:19 - 27 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fin wrote:
Tony, your 'my sons wife is indian' is the same as 'I have a black friend' so I'm not racist.

Either way I see your point and agree to some extent, I think if we were like Australia in that they only let useful people in then it would be much better. People who are skilled or have a purpose to go there to live.

From what I've seen the majority of bike crime is from white scrotes, black people don't even ride motorbikes. Woo and the other black people who ride, you aren't real.
Perhaps they're using the twist and go's to avoid getting caught for their crimes rather than to ditch and take bigger bikes?

--------

Also sorry to hear that Pyro

------
I'm fortunate at the moment to live in a rural area but I do frequently dream of people trying to break in and doing all sorts to them Twisted Evil

I was trying to make the point, and I think I did do, that it isn't about race, but about third world attitudes. I was speaking particularly about London and the spate of moped crime in London where bike crime is at epidemic proportions. Of course white scrotes commit crime and may well steal bikes, I am not aware that large numbers of them are riding mopeds and robbing people from them, or throwing acid in the faces of Delivero riders and stealing their mopeds/scooters from them. The my best friend is an Indian jibe is often used to shut down debate about the propensity to fall int crime of different ethnic groups. Mention the ethnicity of grooming gangs a few years ago (and not that many either) and that is EXACTLY the kind of retort that would be made if there was any mention of, 'I'm not a racist but I've noticed the fact that most of the organised grooming and prostitution of off the rails white girls is being done by Pakistani / Afghan ethnic males.

Let's not get too focused on opinion - let's deal with facts. The following link from the Home Office shows on page 13 of 48 that while the proportion of Black or Black British males over the age of 15 is 3%, they make up 12% of the UK prison population. This makes them FOUR times as likely to be in prison as the general population. Four times as likely to commit crime worthy of a custodial sentence than the average male over 15. Then let's look at the proportion of Muslim males in the prisons.

Link: https://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/SN04334/SN04334.pdf

The same document on page 14, shows that while Muslims make up 4% of the UK population, they represent 16% of the prison population, and so they are again FOUR TIMES as likely to be found in jail than the rest of the population.

Now the answer of the David Lammy, liberal elite and the left in general is to cry foul and to suggest that all of this is brought about by corrupt policemen and prejudiced courts and Juries. I'm not buying that. It is just like the joker up above who made the most ridiculous statement I've ever seen on this website - words to the effect that there may be some black guys in these stabbing, moped riding London gangs who have created mayhem on the capital's streets. 'May be'???? What a joke. It is a wanton, deliberate falsehood and distortion of exactly the same sort that tried to play down and deny that ethnicity and cultural difference was a major driver in the terrible white girl grooming scandals that have surfaced in virtually every part of England.

BusterGonads
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 11:28 - 27 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:

I'd love to see the figures of the country of birth of these criminals, sadly I doubt many of them will be up for answering a survey.

Look no further Marjay mate. Government, Home Office figures, not tabloid outrage:

https://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/SN04334/SN04334.pdf

Page 13 and page 14.

Black males make up 3% of UK population and 12% of UK prison population.

Muslim males make up 4% of UK population and are 16% of UK prison population.

Both groups (and there may be over lap between them are four times as likely to carry out acts which lead to a custodial sentence.

In my view that looks like a clear issue - the same one I have alluded to.

I'll say again, this is not about 'race', but it IS about attitude and culture which is the same thing as attitudes. That point I made in my first post on the subject up top.

derillius24
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 11:34 - 27 Jun 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in really quite a nice part of the West end of Dundee. Bike theft around here is virtually unheard of. I've lived here for just over nine years and there are quite a few nice bikes around, parked on the street with minimal, often no, security. They've sat in the same spot every night for years.

Yesterday, however, I was walking home from the shop and saw two crossers, both two-up, one with no plate and the other with a plate that said 'FUK U' on it. All four scumbags had balaclavas on, no helmets. It made me really quite sad. It seems they're getting ideas from everything that's been happening down in that Landan. The plague is spreading Pale
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 304 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3