Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Scum getting what they deserve

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

BanditsHigh
Worse than a woman

PostPosted: 20:19 - 18 Aug 2018    Post subject: Scum getting what they deserve Reply with quote

If it'd been a 'normal' biker then I'd have been shocked by this ... but thieving scum makes it ok Thumbs Up

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6073863/Heart-stopping-moment-motorbike-thief-no-helmet-flies-path-oncoming-car.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:23 - 18 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no. I thought I saw twin lights.
Hope it wasn't a Triple.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:28 - 18 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pity they survived

DRZ4Hunned
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:51 - 18 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Oh no. I thought I saw twin lights.
Hope it wasn't a Triple.

"£1200 bike" probably a 125

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:38 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

The little prick gets sentenced to a curfew Rolling Eyes , ffs put little toe-rag in prison with the lifers for six months so the lifers can use him as a plaything.
I hope EVERYDAY he feels pain for the rest of his life.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:30 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'm sure he pays as much notice to his curfew as he paid to the laws he broke when stealing the bike.

And now he has an excuse for the next time -

'I have issues m'lud, I was traumatised by this cruel car driver driving over me.

Oh, OK, your a good boy really. Your mum says you kissed your Granny last night - case dismissed.

B0ndy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 10:59 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Natural selection at work, as others have said - shame they survived

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:20 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, no doubt now they'll go on to claim all the disability benefits for the rest of their lives and probably claim compo too.

Should have reversed back over them to make sure they were dead.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:57 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I rode a motorcycle I wasn't licenced for with no insurance or helmet then rode it so dangerously I crashed it into another vehicle, causing serious injury to a passenger. I bet I'd get a 4 figure fine, multiple points and a ban (so lose my job).

A 7-7 curfew for 3 months sounds like just the ticket to me.

If I ever consider such an act, I will need to make sure the vehicle is stolen. That seems to make all the difference between a life-changing penalty and a slap on th wrist.

The amount he injured himself in committing a criminal act shouldn't have an affect on sentencing. If I set fire to someones house and burn my hand in doing so, I shouldn't get a lower sentence.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:01 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
causing serious injury to a passenger.

The article doesn't say anything about how injured the pillion was.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:06 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

B0ndy wrote:
Natural selection at work, as others have said - shame they didn't hit a steamroller.

FTFY.

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:59 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching that video really oiled my gears.... Shame about the laughable sentence given by our laughable courts.

kerr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:23 - 19 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
If I rode a motorcycle I wasn't licenced for with no insurance or helmet then rode it so dangerously I crashed it into another vehicle, causing serious injury to a passenger. I bet I'd get a 4 figure fine, multiple points and a ban (so lose my job).

A 7-7 curfew for 3 months sounds like just the ticket to me.

If I ever consider such an act, I will need to make sure the vehicle is stolen. That seems to make all the difference between a life-changing penalty and a slap on th wrist.

The amount he injured himself in committing a criminal act shouldn't have an affect on sentencing. If I set fire to someones house and burn my hand in doing so, I shouldn't get a lower sentence.

Wasn't there a thread here some years ago where a biker lost it on a b road, badly fucking himself up and still got bent over in the courts, even though the only person affected was him.

sniff6
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:29 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 3 month curfew?Gosh the judge came down hard on him ...... Bet he wont do it again poor little thing.

almostthere
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:01 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's their culture innit leave them alone you bullies

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:51 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Re: Scum getting what they deserve Reply with quote

BanditsHigh wrote:
If it'd been a 'normal' biker then I'd have been shocked by this ... but thieving scum makes it ok Thumbs Up

"Rose, from Blyth, admitted handling stolen goods, careless driving, having no licence and having no insurance.

He was sentenced to community order with a three-month curfew between 7pm and 7am.

Kate Barnes, mitigating, said: 'The defendant continues to have ongoing issues as a result of his foolish actions."

1) The penalty isn't good enough. I'd say "severe enough", but it seems very lenient.

2) Dear "Kate Barnes, mitigating": I do not think that the court need be concerned with the criminal's injuries received during the course of his criminal activities.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:05 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

kerr wrote:

Wasn't there a thread here some years ago where a biker lost it on a b road, badly fucking himself up and still got bent over in the courts, even though the only person affected was him.

Think they picked up a load of “evidence” off his helmet cam iirc

goto10
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:55 - 21 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

owl wrote:
kerr wrote:

Think they picked up a load of “evidence” off his helmet cam iirc

I believe the plod were trying to do him for the actual accident though, IIRC his bike went under the wheels of an oncoming car, it was a genuine mistake and all amicable with third party, he admitted fault and the insurers did what they were supposed to do - all sorted, but then plod stepped in and felt his collar.
As Stinkwheel said, he'd have been better off had he been riding a stolen bike.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 221 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1