Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

2018 Honda CB300R

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

Guernsey
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 22:21 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: 2018 Honda CB300R Reply with quote

My new/first geared bike!

https://thumb.ibb.co/mGKU9J/1.jpg

https://thumb.ibb.co/iLF83d/2.jpg

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:07 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking bike, though the exhaust needs changing ASAP as that standard one is hideous

And i'm guessing you don't need much more than a 300 living on such a small island Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:22 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpsmith79 wrote:
I'm guessing you don't need much more than a 300 living on such a small island Laughing

I worked on Guernsey (Synpac Pharamceuticals, no longer around Crying or Very sad ) in the fabulous summer of 1995. I wasn't into motorcycles back then but I arrived with a VW Scirocco and a drop-handle bicycle. I was surprised at how many fast motorcycles there were, but the roads were good, the Continent was close and there was also beach racing and a hill climb. Sometimes I think I should have stayed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:34 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimus Prime's haemorrhoid removal was successful, then Smile
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Guernsey
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 18:17 - 20 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
rpsmith79 wrote:
I'm guessing you don't need much more than a 300 living on such a small island Laughing

I worked on Guernsey (Synpac Pharamceuticals, no longer around Crying or Very sad ) in the fabulous summer of 1995. I wasn't into motorcycles back then but I arrived with a VW Scirocco and a drop-handle bicycle. I was surprised at how many fast motorcycles there were, but the roads were good, the Continent was close and there was also beach racing and a hill climb. Sometimes I think I should have stayed.

Laughing There are still tons of Motorcycles on Guernsey, a lot of Scooters too since 14 year olds can still get a 50 twist & go.

So many people buy high powered bikes on this island, I don't see the point, I hear you can take corners at higherspeed on lighter bikes and I have no plan to visit the mainland yet on it!

I've never heard of that Company, I don't know what it was like in 1995 but about 70% of the jobs are in Finance.

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:52 - 20 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure it'll do very nicely where you are. I just don't know why the hell Honda didn't stick this engine in the CRF 250 SM though? Same as why don't Kawasaki stick the Ninja 300 lump in a KXF 250?

70% of your jobs are in financial services you say? That's why I'm never going to live on Guernsey then.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr Hammers
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:32 - 21 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpsmith79 wrote:
that standard one is hideous

Isn't it. Looks like something you could just unclip at the end of a ride, and slip straight onto your club foot.

Mark65
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:21 - 23 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are a nippy bike, get ready for the rattle at 5000 rpm, should appear after the first service, it will show itself when just holding revs.
Appeared on the 250 version then the 300, luckily my crank sh*t itself due to the build fault and it was changed for a 500F, other than that it was a great little bike.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 241 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1