BCF: Bike Chat Forums

AGV Spares

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

talkToTheHat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:08 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: AGV Spares Reply with quote

Does anyone know if it's possible to get replacement parts for an AGV K3SV sunvisor mechanism? I've managed to break the black plastic panel that sits just below the visor mechanism and forms part of the pivot for the sunvisor lever.

Currently trying to find out of the helmet is under warranty. Not sure I want the hastle of J&S though, so ordering a part might be easier.

NJD
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:25 - 04 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't remember what part of mine went but meant couldn't use the main visor and was under warrenty. Guys at J&S just took one of the helmet on the floor and ordered one, in their own time, for the model on display.

Could always phone up and ask them to look on the computer to see when you purchased it and if it is under warrenty, if you left your details.

You'll probably need to be able to do without it, though, if they send it off, for example.

Not sure if sell parts outside of warrenty.

talkToTheHat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:13 - 05 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

J&S are sorting. I just feel a bit awkward given the amount of helmet related fuckery I've had then sort.

I've had two helmets on the go for a few years now so there's opportunities to get things fixed or just wash and dry the liners occaisonally. The AGV is my prefered sumer helmet as the vents are great, so I'm in the RPHA-ST (doesn't leak, but not as nice in hot weather) for a bit.

notbike
Formerly known as
notabikeranymore

PostPosted: 20:30 - 05 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email AGV directly. I had them send me a bunch of new retaining clips for my visor under warranty for free without question. They're really helpful. They didn't even bother to check my warranty details or anything.

info@agv.it
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 265 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1