Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

How rekt is South Africa?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 13:50 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: How rekt is South Africa? Reply with quote

My neo-Nazi boyfriend Lauren Southern has done a 73 minute propagandumentary on South Africa.

It's mostly White Saffer voices[*], so obviously gammon-racists. But Jesus wept, the crimes, the constant riots, the economy.

Not just the farm torture-rape-murders, but the social issues: gubmint says 26.6% unemployment, Saffers claim the reality is over 50%. No more than 8% white employees allowed in businesses.

16.3 million on welfare, only 3.1 million paying taxes. Shocked

Farmers letting their land go to wrack and ruin because they know it's going to be seized without reparations anyway, if they live long enough to see that.

White refugee camps, poverty stricken (ousted from work by anti-white laws, denied benefits), but clean and calm and safe.

A white ethnotown, run as a private business and essentially crime-free. I love the scootay left with the keys left in it.

Saffer preppers with mobile crop banks. Ready to create rather than destroy.

It's pretty grimdark watching. By design, very clearly, but note how the Wikipedia Saffer Economy article talks almost exclusively about conditions up to about 2010/2011.

What does the Googols say now?

https://i.imgur.com/t6K5dc2.png

If the EU is going ahead with setting up fugee processing centres in Africa, perhaps they could consider placing them down Saff, before Australia snaps up all the good 'uns.

[*] Plus dissembling governmentalists and Angry Black Marxists, no surprise there.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:22 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for the Weimar Republic style hyperinflation followed by turn into Zimbabwe.

but that's like rasis innit y0
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 16:23 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I not sure what to make of it.

It needs to be acknowledged that the Bantu colonists still have it worse than the Boer colonists, and there's an infantile but appealing argument that turn about is fair play.

The growing GDP up to 2011 or so was an encouraging sign, although wealth inequality was also getting worse.

It seems to have headed, well, Saff since then. From a remove, it's hard to tell if the flapping about racewar is Breitbart style wet dreaming, or if it's actually on the cards if the economy keeps tanking and the friendly face of ethno-Marxism gets in power.

But I wouldn't want to be on a farm at the moment, that's for damn sure.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:31 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

when was zuma elected? 2009?

sounds about right

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 21:08 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

owl wrote:
when was zuma elected? 2009?

sounds about right

Tru dat. Ramaphosa probably won't be as bad, but that's hardly a ringing endorsement.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:39 - 17 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know intelligence is not dependent on skin colour. I know that corruption can happen in any country. I know there is cronyism in all walks of life..........

But what the f*ck is it with black Africans and running a country, they just can't. Every other ethnic group can point to at least some (reasonably) well run places but not black Africa.

Nigeria should be one of the most progressive, rich countries in the world with it's resources. It's just one of the most dangerous.

Rhodesia was a hugely prosperous country until the civil war, look at it now.

And now South Africa, Jesus. It's gone to the dogs in a couple of decades. Of course apartheid was abhorrent but they even can't take over a prosperous country and keep it going.

I can't think of a black run country this isn't fucked up. Maybe Kenya but even there tourism is mainly in gated compounds with armed quards. You don't get that sort of abject fuckwittery even in South America.

barrkel
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:55 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
But what the f*ck is it with black Africans and running a country, they just can't.

Obama did pretty well.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:54 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I know intelligence is not dependent on skin colour. I know that corruption can happen in any country. I know there is cronyism in all walks of life..........

But what the f*ck is it with black Africans and running a country, they just can't. Every other ethnic group can point to at least some (reasonably) well run places but not black Africa.

Nigeria should be one of the most progressive, rich countries in the world with it's resources. It's just one of the most dangerous.

And now South Africa, Jesus. It's gone to the dogs in a couple of decades. Of course apartheid was abhorrent but they even can't take over a prosperous country and keep it going.

I can't think of a black run country this isn't fucked up. Maybe Kenya but even there tourism is mainly in gated compounds with armed quards. You don't get that sort of abject fuckwittery even in South America.

I think Belize isn't far off, and neither is Brazil if you look at the favelas rather than the pretty touristy bits.

Not to mention Venezuela and it's Commie inspired failure. Rolling Eyes

borked
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 06:01 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

The below image will upset many, fact is it explains all of the above.

Que, people saying IQ isn't a valid metric etc etc... Laughing

https://i.imgur.com/g7k3hRZ.png

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:25 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

barrkel wrote:
Obama did pretty well.

Apart from the wars and the economy and the wars and the unemployment and the wars and the migrant children in cages and the wars and the anti-Asian racism and the wars, but the hope.

That aside, I posit that the problem is tribalism. There's just enough resources to rob and give to your specific ethnicity and extended family, and the rest can go hang even if to outsiders they all look the same.

We're not immune to it here either, and I don't just mean the obvious candidates which are nothing to do with anything. Get prosecuted by the Fiscal near Glasgow and you're likely to be grilled by an nippy wee ginger sweetie called Eilish or Rosheen.

But nobody does tribalism like Africa. It might be (from a distance) funny to see their Marxists get in, just to see how quickly they backpeddle on redistributing the wealth to all Blackfricans.

sensi5446
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 20:57 - 18 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

borked wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

The below image will upset many, fact is it explains all of the above.

Que, people saying IQ isn't a valid metric etc etc... Laughing

https://i.imgur.com/g7k3hRZ.png

Sorry but that's bollocks, there is no way Americans have an IQ over 50.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 01:07 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

By definition, the average IQ of any given population is 100.

Therefore, that chart is wrong.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:14 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's Kradmelder when you need him to unload some unbiased balanced input?

temeluchus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:02 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

sensi5446 wrote:

Sorry but that's bollocks, there is no way Americans have an IQ over 50.

In my experience here, its more that many are pretty naive on any matters outside the USA rather than actually being stupid.

They didn't vote in Clinton, so they can't be that dumb.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:07 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facebook, yesterday. Lewis Hamilton sticks up pic of ol Nelson and he chewing the fat. SJW war ensues, but some interesting comments:

Whilst I support you Lewis in your career, I can’t help but think you’ve been very blinkered with Mr Mandela. He had killed thousands of people and for what really? South Africa now is really not a nice place to be. Since my wife moved from SA 17 years ago she has vowed never to go back, which is a real shame as it’s a beautiful country.

My wife doesn’t have a racist bone in her body. No quick judging on my part. The country is riddled with crime which I’ve witnessed first hand. Mandela admitted killing 19 in a car bomb attack in 1983. He was also part of a group that thought it right to burn people to death. He got his way and got his land back into African leadership but what have they done with it. They never have been able to run it legally, morally, ethically, or correctly.

It’s now the whites that get treated like subhumans. Now there are people that believe it’s their birth right to steal, kill, and evict just because they don’t have it, and they have no value for life.

And responses to him:
Still having supremacy delusions? Shame.

SA is like it is because of apartheid - FACT. What goes around comes around.

As a south african, I know exactly what Mandela did to the entire nation, instead of revenge, we were taught how to forgive, moving forward without holding grudges, that is why even today are talking about his legacy.

Yeah. Sounds like it Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:36 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

And non south African nations will leave them alone to make their own mistakes and forge their own nation right?

Or do you think they might intervene?

Many nations today are where they are now because they were left alone to make their mistakes and learn from them.

The UK went through this process centuries ago.

As did the US about 100-150 years ago.

East Asia went through the process in 61 years.

Hell that's why I poke fun at the super hard brexit types.

Everybody there keeps mistaking me for a remainer and they think it's going to be super. It's rarely ever super though.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:08 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:

That's almost like saying the Western World are ahead in terms of societal development isn't it? I mean clearly you wouldn't say that, because that would be well racist.

Do African nations have to make their own mistakes because they're incapable of learning from the historical mistakes of others, or are they choosing to ignore them?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:29 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
And non south African nations will leave them alone to make their own mistakes and forge their own nation right?

Or do you think they might intervene?

Many nations today are where they are now because they were left alone to make their mistakes and learn from them.

Hell that's why I poke fun at the super hard brexit types.

Everybody there keeps mistaking me for a remainer and they think it's going to be super. It's rarely ever super though.

Phew, I was getting a bit worried that I was going to be up in front of the Racial police. Thank you Itchy for re-educating me that all ills can be laid at the door of imperialism. Specifically British Imperialism.

Thank goodness we are chucking money at these countries so they can get over their collective trauma and move on to the next civil war/famine/genocide.

Rolling Eyes

Rogerborg
nimbA

PostPosted: 08:35 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Since my wife moved from SA 17 years ago she has vowed never to go back

How did she get out, out of interest?

Sounds like there's a lot of gammon there now that would rather be elsewhere, but they can't afford to leave. Rampant inflation and the Rand plummeting against the USD (Y they no use Bitcoin?) won't be helping.

I wonder if Australia really will follow through with their offer to take them in as fugees. I doubt we would.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:32 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:

I wonder if Australia really will follow through with their offer to take them in as fugees. I doubt we would.

Well you can't blame them if they don't can you?

Never met a nice Saff Affrikan

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:36 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rogerborg wrote:
arry wrote:
Since my wife moved from SA 17 years ago she has vowed never to go back

How did she get out, out of interest?

Sounds like there's a lot of gammon there now that would rather be elsewhere, but they can't afford to leave. Rampant inflation and the Rand plummeting against the USD (Y they no use Bitcoin?) won't be helping.

I would hope so but in these PC times they are the wrong colour.

How can we achieve a multi cultural society if we let in ... whites Puke tm D. Abbott.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:01 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Mongolians are more intelligent than us.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:31 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the colonists got in when the going was good. Enabled their economies using the riches from foreign lands. Bailed out when the going got tough and are now trying to close the doors.
I don't think colour is the factor. Tribalism, illiteracy and dumb-fuck religion are high scoring cards for the shambles of the colonies.

The west believe they understand society but they only deal with “civilised“ versions.

And no big joint WWIII to keep the poor in their place and stimulate western economies.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:37 - 19 Jul 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face the facts, England and Margret Thatcher are to blame.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 253 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5