Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Letting her down gently

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:11 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Letting her down gently Reply with quote

without being too crude i've got myself in a situation that i want out of... been round to this girls house the past few nights and one things led to another both nights..

however last night i saw her body for the first time and shes either been fat in the past or had a kid cos theres lots of excess skin and i just cant... and now shes texting me constantly...

i need to nip this in the bud, now i know im gonna get some harsh replies and some stupid replies, but i geniunely want to let her down gently and i dont think in this case honesty is the best policy... i know shes gonna hate me either way (can deal with that) but i dont want to ruin her self confidence and i dont think the usual 'its not you its me' will cut it...

advice?

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:30 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is emigrating to Thailand an option Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:35 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like you as a friend.

I think we should see other people.

I no speak English.

I'm married to the sea.

I don't want to kill you but I will.

I'm not gay but I'll learn.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:59 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd worship your body if you were rich, but.......

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:04 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Re: Letting her down gently Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
advice?

Thoroughly check mirrors before parking your penis.

FretGrinder
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:09 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a bulldog clip with you next time you go see her.

Pull the skin round to the back, attach bulldog clip.

Sorted Thumbs Up

ಠ_ಠ

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 11:15 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think im jus gonna go for the 'i dont want to settle down anytime soon so best we just stop now'. she wont buy it but theres no easy way out tbh..

and yes Grr666 but shes hidden it VERY well on her insta pics. i almost feel like ive been catfished... always was in the back of my mind why is she single.....

i do feel harsh but when im bustin my ass 6 days a week at the gym to have a decent (ish) body for the beach and summer i cant rly go along with that, as harsh as it sounds..

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:21 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

More info required.

Is she a mental?

Has she got anything on you that you wouldn't want getting out? (small penis? Premature ejaculation?).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 11:28 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
More info required.

Is she a mental?

Has she got anything on you that you wouldn't want getting out? (small penis? Premature ejaculation?).

she doesnt seem mental

shes got nothing on me other than what she can see on insta

shes thirsty for more sex so i doubt any of the other 2.

if i was more of a cunt id just blank her but i dunno im just feeling a bit of bad karma if i do...

hedgehugger
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:39 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tell her you're a cunt and she isn't perfect enough for you, then ignore her.

Is that too harsh?.....
Tell her you aren't into her in that way and think of her more as a sister/friend.

Last edited by hedgehugger on 11:42 - 13 Aug 2018; edited 1 time in total

DRZ4Hunned
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:41 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I thought I was ready for a relationship but I'm having second thoughts so I don't think it's fair to carry on..." Just don't say it when you're in their bed 2 hours from home and too pissed to drive home. Laughing

iooi
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:27 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Re: Letting her down gently Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
shes either been fat in the past or had a kid cos theres lots of excess skin

advice?

So sad that you base your needs on how she looks....

Happiness comes in all shapes and sizes.

That perfect form is always a bunny boiler Laughing

DrSnoosnoo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:52 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, you like what you like, don't what you don't.

How to let her down, not a clue. Keep this thread updated though Pass the popcorn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:54 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:

and yes Grr666 but shes hidden it VERY well on her insta pics. i almost feel like ive been catfished.

Get trading standards to write to her???

Personally, I never put an grapefruit in the basket until I've given it a good look over and a squeeze.
How on earth did you shag her twice and then spot the squirrel wings? Is that some 50 shades of grey
blindfold shit you're into? Or did she just need to put a few quid on the leccy? Laughing Laughing

Who'd be young eh? In some ways I don't miss those days at all. I'd hate to try and be dating this day and age.
Fuck that! Just make sure you don't let the best one you've ever had slip through your fingers while you're still trying
all the other flavours, I'd imagine that's very easily done in this swipe left culture we live in now. There's someone pre
mrs grr who I could have settled down with but didn't, I often wonder how differently things would have panned out for me
if I'd taken a chance on her at that fork in the road moment. Not that I'm at all unhappy with my life, but I do occasionally
wonder where I'd be now, because it wouldn't be in Bristol as this girl was local to where I grew up and used to live. I don't
know what became of her, haven't heard anything from her in over 15 years.

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 13:14 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont even know tbh...

dating nowadays is really weird. on the rare occasions i get introduced to good looking single girls when i go out nearly always we hit it off, but either distance or timing is a factor (moving away for a year etc.)

tinder/pof etc seems to be easier to get dates, but theres always something hidden, like a reason why they are single. pictures are always at angles and nothing obvious is ever on facebook.

average girls have it 100x easier than an average guy. guys have to hit the gym, have a decent job and be semi good looking, whereas an average girl can just be single and not have a kid and shes already top of the pile with 1000s of right swipes from guys rated 1 to whatever shes rated (out of 10).

ive met up with americans in burnley, canadians in toronto, norwieigans in sweden and every time theyve been stone cold stunners and we've hit if off hard.... but obviously living in a different country is kinda hard to start something serious.

maybe i just need to get my friends to hit the bars more. window shopping in real life with the opportunity to show some game rather than getting left swiped on by girls who think they are above me...

anyway back to the matter at hand. just gonna say im not ready for a relationship and we shouldnt have banged the last 2 nights and that im sorry. shame she was a nice girl but you have to be attracted to someone to have a relationship, its part of nature...
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:42 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

I refer you the BCF guidelines regarding this awkward situation.

Punch her in the tits and do her up the garry.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 15:55 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simples:

"Welcome to dumpsville. Population: You."

colink98
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 16:27 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

How on earth did you shag her twice and then spot the squirrel wings?

AshWebster wrote:
I dont even know tbh...

didn't even know my crusty back foot.
you knew exactly what you where doing and you went back for seconds.
i suspect you will be back for a few more helpings until you find something else.

Why not just be honest with the girl and tell her your only in it for the shag.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:03 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is she wealthy? grateful she has a fella? you could have so much fun here. "Babe, I'd love to come over but my bike is fooked, I really need a new one but am broke.." See how long it takes to get her to cough up for a new CBR.

Does she have a fit sister? what shape is her mom in? stick around, see what happens.

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 17:11 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

King29 wrote:
Is she wealthy? grateful she has a fella? you could have so much fun here. "Babe, I'd love to come over but my bike is fooked, I really need a new one but am broke.." See how long it takes to get her to cough up for a new CBR.

Does she have a fit sister? what shape is her mom in? stick around, see what happens.

unfortunately none of the above :p but tbh im not arsed about money, as long as they arent on the dole thats enough for me..

honestly i just cant get over how much it put me off... ive just sent her the message ... read but not replied so im either getting an essay or blanked. either way job is done so might just block the number.

lesson learned for next time.

edit: replied asking me to reconsider. not begging as such but not angry either. I said my mind was made up. fairly smooth with regards to how it could have gone.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:41 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:

... ive just sent her the message ...

You utter chickenshit.

Still, keep the texts, back them up. She may go crazy.

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:19 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

For shame, that I'm the first person to demand you post pics.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:49 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
I dont even know tbh...

dating nowadays is really weird. on the rare occasions i get introduced to good looking single girls when i go out nearly always we hit it off, but either distance or timing is a factor (moving away for a year etc.)

tinder/pof etc seems to be easier to get dates, but theres always something hidden, like a reason why they are single. pictures are always at angles and nothing obvious is ever on facebook.

average girls have it 100x easier than an average guy. guys have to hit the gym, have a decent job and be semi good looking, whereas an average girl can just be single and not have a kid and shes already top of the pile with 1000s of right swipes from guys rated 1 to whatever shes rated (out of 10).

ive met up with americans in burnley, canadians in toronto, norwieigans in sweden and every time theyve been stone cold stunners and we've hit if off hard.... but obviously living in a different country is kinda hard to start something serious.

maybe i just need to get my friends to hit the bars more. window shopping in real life with the opportunity to show some game rather than getting left swiped on by girls who think they are above me...

anyway back to the matter at hand. just gonna say im not ready for a relationship and we shouldnt have banged the last 2 nights and that im sorry. shame she was a nice girl but you have to be attracted to someone to have a relationship, its part of nature...

Are you sure you're not Ghey?

Reading between the lines, I'm no psychologist but maybe you are just not that into the opposite sex. Thinking

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:00 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dumping by text. Fuck a duck. The modern male has had his balls removed.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 228 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2