BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Letting her down gently

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:01 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'd say this modern day world dating is a very weird and false, lonely and egotistical place.

I get single guys meeting up with (ideally) single girls for sex and easy come easy go fun. I thought that's what all these modern dating sites were 100% about.

Is anyone nieve enough to think that stable, nice, considerate professional people (girls) are using any dating sites to find their Prince and father of kids material? I didn't think anyone used dating sites now for serious relationship hunting for an ideal person. All the decent people are either taken or they really don't need the dating sites to get what they want, at least that's my take on it.

And what I don't get is why people keep trying out new people in the name of dating and semi serious relationships multiple times. The sex bit just guys/girls putting themselves out there for fun and games, is understandable and some people like to spend several years just easy fucking around with no strings and no regrets etc.

But the whole date/have a relationship or semi relationship with say 12different girls just to try different people out and see what's right for them sounds a bit shit to me. Do people have a dozen short or medium term relationships, and want to keep it going and keep trying to get a connection and weigh people up to see if they want to throw themselves into a bit more commitment with someone.

If I'd had 12dates, or short get to know a potential serious girl experiences, I'd be fucked after that if I wanted to keep putting myself out there and trying to appeal to maybe that next right girl.

The adults having a shag/ fling bit of experimental fun I get, but even that, how many people want to spend say 5-10years just meeting up with random guys and girls for a fuck and go?

I guess I just see it all gets tiring, and there's alot of people out there today that bother to keep trying and put themselves out there just in case there's an ideal random person that they'll say yep I've finally nailed it.

As Grrr said it's a weird and almost plastic fronted world out there now in the dating world and through social media and modern day behaviours it's almost an impossibility that anything or anyone is real or genuine.

Real life, random meeting people at work, supermarkets, running club, gym, gog walking, trackdays etc etc still has more merit and chance for most people, and that's how the nice/genuine and stunning people with normal personalities still meet and probably have the best long-term real relationships.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

jakebrownbass
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 20:57 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Re: Letting her down gently Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
without being too crude i've got myself in a situation that i want out of... been round to this girls house the past few nights and one things led to another both nights..

however last night i saw her body for the first time and shes either been fat in the past or had a kid cos theres lots of excess skin and i just cant... and now shes texting me constantly...

i need to nip this in the bud, now i know im gonna get some harsh replies and some stupid replies, but i geniunely want to let her down gently and i dont think in this case honesty is the best policy... i know shes gonna hate me either way (can deal with that) but i dont want to ruin her self confidence and i dont think the usual 'its not you its me' will cut it...

advice?

AshWebster wrote:
I dont even know tbh...

dating nowadays is really weird. on the rare occasions i get introduced to good looking single girls when i go out nearly always we hit it off, but either distance or timing is a factor (moving away for a year etc.)

tinder/pof etc seems to be easier to get dates, but theres always something hidden, like a reason why they are single. pictures are always at angles and nothing obvious is ever on facebook.

average girls have it 100x easier than an average guy. guys have to hit the gym, have a decent job and be semi good looking, whereas an average girl can just be single and not have a kid and shes already top of the pile with 1000s of right swipes from guys rated 1 to whatever shes rated (out of 10).

ive met up with americans in burnley, canadians in toronto, norwieigans in sweden and every time theyve been stone cold stunners and we've hit if off hard.... but obviously living in a different country is kinda hard to start something serious.

maybe i just need to get my friends to hit the bars more. window shopping in real life with the opportunity to show some game rather than getting left swiped on by girls who think they are above me...

anyway back to the matter at hand. just gonna say im not ready for a relationship and we shouldnt have banged the last 2 nights and that im sorry. shame she was a nice girl but you have to be attracted to someone to have a relationship, its part of nature...

I'm astounded.

You're a CANT with a U.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36684030_10101829573677094_4477285131547049984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=8f3f57229e6b91bf5a15f5108df18084&oe=5C017890

andyscooter
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:38 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I prefer a bit of meat on my women

Bones are for dogs meat is for men etc

Also they can normally cook a cracking brekkie in the morning
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

notabikeranym...
Formerly known as
meef

PostPosted: 22:13 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good that you have deal breaking limits and you should stick to them, but at the same time, don't get too caught up on looks.

I got involved with a seriously good looking, very feminine/petite "model out of 10" gamer/biker/fitness chick with a mix of ultra cute personality but also tomboyish. The most amazing sex.

She's cost me the following:
- A lot of money (damage to property),
- 14 hours in a holding cell - arrested on false domestic violence charges that were subsequently dropped due to no evidence whatsoever (as well as multiple threats from police over nothing).
- almost my job (impersonating a complaining customer on two occasions),
- a few of my "friends",
- dignity, peace of mind, and self respect,
- 15kg in a few months (stress)

This is the stuff I can most recently remember but the list goes on.

If I could pick her as she is, or downgrade her to a 5 out of 10 with mediocre sex but without all the other bullshit, I'd definitely take the 5 out of 10 and mediocre sex.

Don't get fucked up over pussy. Sometimes it really is better to settle.

Having said all of that, my dumb ass is still booty-calling her despite everything that's happened. I've signed my soul away to the devil at this point.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:16 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forwarding for a friend.

Quote:
Dear BCF, forgive this first post but I think you may be the only ones who can help me. I recently met a biker boy who swept me off my feet. His motorbike, big chest and shoulders fair turned my head such that I was able to overlook his silly hair and ludicrous old car. We soon ended up sleeping together not once, but twice. It was... OK. However, after the second occasion I put the light on and caught sight of his spindly little legs. Now, I know many gym-bunnies hate leg work but really, OMG! I don't want to appear shallow but a girl has needs and expectations. Imagine if we had children! I don't want to damage his immense self-esteem. How can I let him know I'm no longer interested without becoming another Jill Dando/Susie Lamplough?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:26 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meef wrote:

15kg in a few months

Could I have her after you get shot, I need to lose some weight Thumbs Up

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:44 - 13 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
AshWebster wrote:
i think im jus gonna go for the 'i dont want to settle down anytime soon so best we just stop now'. she wont buy it but theres no easy way out tbh..

and yes Grr666 but shes hidden it VERY well on her insta pics. i almost feel like ive been catfished... always was in the back of my mind why is she single.....

i do feel harsh but when im bustin my ass 6 days a week at the gym to have a decent (ish) body for the beach and summer i cant rly go along with that, as harsh as it sounds..

Ah, you've caught the Ghey. Got it now. Smile

Remind us all how good you are with relationships again?

UnknownStuntm...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:57 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
I like you as a friend.

I think we should see other people.

I no speak English.

I'm married to the sea.

I don't want to kill you but I will.

I'm not gay but I'll learn.

I don't think I've laughed at that for about ten years. Top job that man. Thumbs Up

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:07 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meef wrote:
It's good that you have deal breaking limits and you should stick to them, but at the same time, don't get too caught up on looks.

I got involved with a seriously good looking, very feminine/petite "model out of 10" gamer/biker/fitness chick with a mix of ultra cute personality but also tomboyish. The most amazing sex.

- A lot of money (damage to property),
- 14 hours in a holding cell - arrested on false domestic violence charges that were subsequently dropped due to no evidence whatsoever (as well as multiple threats from police over nothing).
- almost my job (impersonating a complaining customer on two occasions),
- a few of my "friends",
- dignity, peace of mind, and self respect,
- 15kg in a few months (stress)

This is the stuff I can most recently remember but the list goes on.

If I could pick her as she is, or downgrade her to a 5 out of 10 with mediocre sex but without all the other bullshit, I'd definitely take the 5 out of 10 and mediocre sex.

Don't get fucked up over pussy. Sometimes it really is better to settle.

Having said all of that, my dumb ass is still booty-calling her despite everything that's happened. I've signed my soul away to the devil at this point.

Never underestimate awsum sex with a wee fitty.

If it's the only thing she's good at then don't complain. Some wimin are good at nothing.

Learn to cook and swing a steam iron and you'll be fine.

Cool

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:27 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Re: Letting her down gently Reply with quote

jakebrownbass wrote:

I'm astounded.

You're a CANT with a U.

im confused what a picture of me has to do with anything? thanks for your input Smile

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:29 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Forwarding for a friend.

Quote:
Dear BCF, forgive this first post but I think you may be the only ones who can help me. I recently met a biker boy who swept me off my feet. His motorbike, big chest and shoulders fair turned my head such that I was able to overlook his silly hair and ludicrous old car. We soon ended up sleeping together not once, but twice. It was... OK. However, after the second occasion I put the light on and caught sight of his spindly little legs. Now, I know many gym-bunnies hate leg work but really, OMG! I don't want to appear shallow but a girl has needs and expectations. Imagine if we had children! I don't want to damage his immense self-esteem. How can I let him know I'm no longer interested without becoming another Jill Dando/Susie Lamplough?

would actually be funny if you got the stuff the right way round - my chest is worse than my legs Sad

AshWebster
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:30 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevo as b4 wrote:
it's a weird and almost plastic fronted world out there now in the dating world and through social media and modern day behaviours it's almost an impossibility that anything or anyone is real or genuine.

Real life, random meeting people at work, supermarkets, running club, gym, gog walking, trackdays etc etc still has more merit and chance for most people, and that's how the nice/genuine and stunning people with normal personalities still meet and probably have the best long-term real relationships.

/thread

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 16:40 - 14 Aug 2018    Post subject: Re: Letting her down gently Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
im confused what a picture of me has to do with anything? thanks for your input Smile

Are you the middle or the left?

I'm no looker, but either of those shouldn't be picky with their choice of the female variety. There are no GAINS there Razz

I kid, I've been a prick to some people before, not because they were bad looking, but just because I didn't want anything. I made that clear from the start for some of them. I'd suggest you take a few minutes to assess their body before you shake n bake.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:28 - 15 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP: What if it's her giving you the sympathy shag? Have you stopped for a minute to consider that you might not be God's gift to women?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:09 - 15 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
OP: What if it's her giving you the sympathy shag? Have you stopped for a minute to consider that you might not be God's gift to women?

Never heard of that.

Is that a 'Position'?

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:39 - 15 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

yfpos

jakebrownbass
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 21:49 - 16 Aug 2018    Post subject: Re: Letting her down gently Reply with quote

AshWebster wrote:
jakebrownbass wrote:

I'm astounded.

You're a CANT with a U.

Could of posted a picture of a chocolate starfish but there's no real difference.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:36 - 16 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sure sounds pretty shallow, and the modern way of the apparent acceptability of dating apps, I can see how such a tedious situation might occur.

We girls have always suffered with the same situation: ohhh what a hottie, get him in the sack, oh ... small dick. Damn.

The only real way to get round it I guess is to only date real people. Even then ... Spandex has a lot to answer for. Even I look good some days. Maybe not slim, but good. Once I let it all out, it all goes to hell, but in general, on a good day ... I can look in my mid 30s. And thats In Real Life.

Dating sucks at the best of times, you might feel better to know that its ALWAYS sucked, everybody's always had issues.

But its all we've got.
None of us are perfect, but I do agree with OP that there has to be a physical attraction, and if there is something that is stopping that physical attraction ... you're never gonna get a hard/wide on if they don't somehow get your fluids flowing.

Just dump her nicely , I think I agree with stevo mostly, seems a humane sort of attitude.

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:59 - 18 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a case for "Shag and shit" you need to do the deed but immediately open your guts all over the bed ( I am of course presuming you are using a bed, "shag and shit is not deemed so bad with knee tremblers in car parks at night), explain that you always crap when you cum and you will not be asked back. If you are asked back believe me she is a keeper.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:03 - 19 Sep 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ariel Badger wrote:
This is a case for "Shag and shit" you need to do the deed but immediately open your guts all over the bed ( I am of course presuming you are using a bed, "shag and shit is not deemed so bad with knee tremblers in car parks at night), explain that you always crap when you cum and you will not be asked back. If you are asked back believe me she is a keeper.

Nice to see you back, you've been missed. Wub

If women only slept with me for my looks or the size of my willy then I would be very lonely and have shares in Andrex.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 212 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2