Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

This Forum is Dying?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nexus Icon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:26 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I've had other things to do.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:28 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all his ^^ fault! Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:26 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

c_dug wrote:
Worth noting that the most responded to thread for quite some time, with lots of old names popping up, is this very thread.

Clearly none of us want to see this place die off, we all enjoy being part of it, we all enjoy reading what others have to say. Otherwise we'd have ignored the thread, or not given an opinion.

It's on all of us to keep it going if we still want it to exist.

That includes those of us who use the likes of facebook/whatsapp instead. That also includes those of us maybe with small projects that we think aren't worthy of a thread, or little trips that maybe we wouldn't think are worth the effort of posting.

Or maybe it isn't worth the hassle and it should just peter out slowly, which is the way it's been heading recently.

There is some choice in the matter in any case.

It went down hill when we stopped seeing your penis every other day Very Happy no homo.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:32 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

I don't know about positive but there isn't a bike I can think of to get excited over.

Biking has got like everything else, too bloody sensible.

You need a KTM in your life.

Or a Spacker. Mr. Green

piazza
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 14:33 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was Dunc, unless I missed something.

He did share the gf's tits though quite regularly too. Top lad!

iooi
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:46 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

Sorry, which part of "It's a one way street of abuse, I haven't replied to him or engaged in his childish games for months. " didn't you understand?

Why am I getting the blame for his constant abuse and drivel aimed at me, to which I never reply or retaliate?

Take a look at your >>> Ratings Log (Latest Given)

And then say the above is true..

5 of the last 6 are too >>> Jewlio Rides Again LLB.
5 abusive & 1 boring..

In fact out of the last 25 given, 20 have been to the above person as either abusive or boring...

In my book that is not ignoring. That is fanning the flames.

Bubbs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:51 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBQ

Just been told by the folks that it is a HARD NO for the BBQ... fuck. I'll keep working on them but they say they have plans for the land next year that will prevent us using it.

I'll see what I can do.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

iooi
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:11 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:

You think repeatedly calling someone a cunt, doesn't justify an abusive rating then?

It's also silent and doesn't need posting on

Eventually, as his blobs keep disappearing, perhaps he'll grow up and drop the constant abuse? You never know....

There is a good song title that fits this from a cold Disney film..

Do you really think if he's calling you a Cunt, that it's worried about a few blobs....
In fact if he checks why. He will see he has really got under your skin and keep going more and more...

Stop rising to the bait... If you were a fish, you would have been caught a long time ago, in fact you are so hooked into this, you can't let it go...

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:43 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 CPT wrote:
I wont engage with him, but I'll keep accurately rating his abusive posts.

Brick Wall

Leave him on your enemies list rather than wasting any more of your time. Every time you remove him from your enemies list for the purpose of rating one of his posts, he wins. You're giving him exactly what he's looking for; a reaction from you.

When you stop giving him what he's wanting then he'll find something else to do as it'll be very boring for him without you taking the bait.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:37 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="mpd72 CPT"]

Awww FFS man.... Are you STILL Banging on about this?

Rolling Eyes

Ste to the forum. Ste to the forum.

Copycat73
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:42 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably a more interesting thread than has been for some time .. IMO anyway ..
politics aside .. I`ve stopped readin them because .. well reasons stated by various peeps above .. and I cannot be bothered...

The problems .. as I see them are :-
1. Facebook .. say what you will.. but stuff actually gets organised.

2.The underlying economic issues that many/most people are experiencing atm.

3.Those that can ..and became bored with the bitch fest.. have left...

these three are probably statements of the obvious ..

and frankly I don`t have a solution .. or care to dream one up...

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:43 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:
It went down hill when we stopped seeing your penis every other day Very Happy no homo.

As hilarious as this was, and the phone audio recording too, sadly I can't claim it was me. T'was Dunk's fair penis you refer to.

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 19:58 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not been on here for months - how funny to see this thread.

What are young people doing these days? I only see mopeds in the news for committing thefts.

As for regulars. Life goes on - that’s why I ask what are the kids up to?

I joined here aged 16 with a Piaggio POS moped. Now I’m 30 with a family and an Audi family wagon.

Back in my day, we had a cabinet in the house with a computer that was huge, but running Intel Pentium 4. But it was ok - cause it was the only way to get on the internet. There were a core of members who met up regularly. Trackdays happened very regularly. There was a hardcore of us that played Counter Strike Source far too much (is Fortnite the new equivalent?!). In fact I remember there also being a hardcore playing MotoGP multiplayer on the PC.

Kids these days will have extenddd social networks via WhatsApp, Facebook etc. If they need maintanence advice for their bikes they will go on YouTube.

Bear in mind most people have an internet speed of a minimum of 10meg in the cities. I joined on 56k dialup!!!

People seem to be getting nostalgic without realising that this place will die someday. Like a lot of forums.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:23 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

ELEVEN pages!

The forum is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:43 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
ELEVEN pages!

The forum is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Sid. You clever bastard! Clapping

almostthere
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:50 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do I bleed the clutch on my zx9r, Anyone?

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:52 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a C - it's on a cable. Mr. Green

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:18 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going back to an earlier point, project reports might be more common if it was easier to post photos here. I've got a few from my ZX6R refurb but they're bigger than the site will accept. I could use an app to reduce them but some are still too big. It's a faff.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:41 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Going back to an earlier point, project reports might be more common if it was easier to post photos here. I've got a few from my ZX6R refurb but they're bigger than the site will accept. I could use an app to reduce them but some are still too big. It's a faff.

An app? Is it because I'm in the stone age that I find it easy? Postimage enables you to easily resize.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:58 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, I had to sign up. Still... Thumbs Up
https://s25.postimg.cc/6fq6sbidr/IMG_1182.jpg

Last edited by Kawasaki Jimbo on 18:17 - 21 Aug 2018; edited 1 time in total

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:10 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

iooi wrote:
mpd72 CPT wrote:

Sorry, which part of "It's a one way street of abuse, I haven't replied to him or engaged in his childish games for months. " didn't you understand?

Why am I getting the blame for his constant abuse and drivel aimed at me, to which I never reply or retaliate?

Take a look at your >>> Ratings Log (Latest Given)

And then say the above is true..

5 of the last 6 are too >>> Jewlio Rides Again LLB.
5 abusive & 1 boring..

In fact out of the last 25 given, 20 have been to the above person as either abusive or boring...

In my book that is not ignoring. That is fanning the flames.

Don't stop at six, do the last 30. Laughing

Rating To Post

Insightful ThoughtControl View post Tolerant my ass. You are UKIP racist mate. Can't sugarcoat that. The problem you have cr ...
Abusive Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post And yet you have an innate compulsion to have the last word every fucking time. If you' ...
Boring Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post Your crusade against him is every bit as tedious as his against you is. How's about the p ...
Abusive Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post See, point proven, the mard, intellectually stifled, arse fingering fuckwit has un-ignored ...
Abusive Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post Would be useful if the usual suspects would keep their bickering to that forum as well. ...
Abusive Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post You mean until I post, then you unignore, to downrate, you absolute cumguzzler? Bigge ...
Abusive MCN View post You mean until I post, then you unignore, to downrate, you absolute cumguzzler? Bigge ...
Abusive Lord Percy View post Show me one post where I called anyone on here a cunt for having a different political vi ...
Abusive Lord Percy View post Reasons I'm less active: 1. Way too busy with my job at the moment. This will probably c ...
Abusive Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post is that why you're here? Nah, I'll just here watching Donk and No ThoughtCuntroll bash a ...
Agree Evil Hans View post I buy monthly videopass, renewable monthly, cancellable anytime I was willing to give yo ...
Spam WSBK View post Cool https://www.worldsbk.com/en/news/2018/WorldSBK+and+Motorsport+Network+launch+World ...
Boring Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post Lol. Post about Nazi party, and it's like the Avengers Assemble in here, clowns everywhere ...
Boring Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post That's bnp's tactics all along. Bores the victims to sleep so they can't refuse him.
Abusive Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post Apparently, yes, that's the official story. I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever be ...
Abusive Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post Latest I've heard is that the government is re-trialing Tommy September 4th and trying to g ...
Abusive Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post Your wife? Oh yeah, sorry, she fucked you off Laughing
Abusive Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post I expect that there's a strong correlation between unnecessary trips to a&e and how close ...
Boring Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post LLB? https://lmgtfy.com/?q=LLB Butthurt from the biggest irrelevance of initials mpd : ...
Boring Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post LLB? https://lmgtfy.com/?q=LLB Butthurt from the biggest irrelevance of initials mpd : ...
Abusive Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post Zzzzzzzzzzzz I wish you'd drown in your own vitriol, you boring cunt.
Boring Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post .... my mate pilots one of the Police RIB's. You've got a mate !! Don't give their name ...
Agree Kawasaki Jimbo View post He asked: 'What will happen to the quarter of Dutch poultry farmers who sell their goods to ...
Abusive Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post “Provisional” as of 15 months ago. What happened to trials one and two then? Still a stat ...
Abusive Jewlio Rides Again LLB View post PS. It's holier than thou. You clueless simpleton.
Total Given: 442 Last 30 Days: 54 Last 48 Hours: 7

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:13 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must have even less of a life than I do.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:16 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
You must have even less of a life than I do.

To copy and paste from his profile? Ten seconds.

A lot less than keeping unblocking me to neg. Lol.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:23 - 20 Aug 2018    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you actively trying to kill the forum?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 5 years, 251 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 11 of 24